If Barry Bonds isn't a Hall of Famer by the end of the day, it's a failure by the Hall of Fame

Barry Bonds couldn't carry Pete Rose's jockstrap, and Rose isn't in the Hall either.

If he doesn't meet the standards at Cooperstown, he should do what Rose did and get enshrined into the WWE Hall of Fame.
:thankusmile: That first psragraph of yours was so spot on,you nailed it.:thup:

Because he broke the single most important rule in MLB. Then he lied about it.

Huh, that's funny.

See, I Googled "the single most impoirtant rule in MLB and it didn't come up with anything about gambling.

The Hall of Fame pays tribute to those who performed better than their peers. Nothing Rose got in trouble for enhanced his on-field performance. There are a hundred ways he could be sanctioned while still allowing him into the HOF.

Bonds, on the other hand, was taking illegal substances to enhance his performance. It wasn't Bonds, it was Bonds and drugs and, for that reason, Bonds should be banned from baseball for life...

Huh, that's funny.

See, I Googled "the single most impoirtant rule in MLB and it didn't come up with anything about gambling.

The Hall of Fame pays tribute to those who performed better than their peers. Nothing Rose got in trouble for enhanced his on-field performance. There are a hundred ways he could be sanctioned while still allowing him into the HOF.

Bonds, on the other hand, was taking illegal substances to enhance his performance. It wasn't Bonds, it was Bonds and drugs and, for that reason, Bonds should be banned from baseball for life...
This troll is a psychotic nutcase impossible to reason with.he likes to talk to himself,I have him on ignore and he still talks to me in the first person. :rofl: The truth hurts on the pesky facts I posted in post number 42 of mine on page three sense thats his team and his city.:abgg2q.jpg:

Huh, that's funny.

You're either willfully ignorant or lying.

This troll is a psychotic nutcase impossible to reason with.he likes to talk to himself,I have him on ignore and he still talks to me in the first person. :rofl: The truth hurts on the pesky facts I posted in post number 42 of mine on page three sense thats his team and his city.:abgg2q.jpg:
I see meister here at least understands I totally spoke the truth in thst post I mentioned :up: and thst Barry bonds has nothing on them as far as having to cheat to achieve greatness. And thst people thst defend those cheaters and make excuse after excuse for them such as Sunni Man unkotore,and jarlaxie are indeed a sorry excuse fir a human being.:rofl:

that corrupt cheating team from that sport makes Cheating fraud Barry Bonds look like a choir boy,

Last edited:
The truth sure hurts you Sunni Man Its always funny watching how the truth always triggers you.:laughing0301:

the truth hurts.:itsok:

as is always the case with all cheatriots apologists.two others on here at least i also mentioned.

Forum List

Back