If Barrett was a Dem nominee, left would lose their minds if Pubs treated her the way Dems did during the hearing

Do that and you can see when the next civil war will start.

And your side will lose.

Of course you will go into hiding like the cowardly cuck you are.

Guy, this is the crap you said in the 1990s...

Then McVeigh took it seriously and blew up the Murrough Building.

How that work out for you.

This time you idiots are going too far, and you don't even see it.

No rules were broken in either case.

So no rules will be broken when the court is expanded to 13 and we put on ultra-liberals...

And your side will lose.

Another Keyboard Kowboy who's so uneducated about the last one, you're willing to start the next one.
Come down south and take our guns...........LMAO........we WILL WOKE YOUR ASS UP..........LOL

So no rules will be broken when the court is expanded to 13 and we put on ultra-liberals...

And your side will lose.

Another Keyboard Kowboy who's so uneducated about the last one, you're willing to start the next one.

Keep oppressing people with your lefty crap and see how long people take it.

amy-coney-barrett-memes-supreme-court.jpg

And your side will lose.

Come down south and take our guns...........LMAO........we WILL WOKE YOUR ASS UP..........LOL
Don’t have to take them
Just make them illegal and prosecute you if you get caught selling one or shooting it in public

How does the DNC like getting their collective asses handed to them by this woman............

They aren't allowed to go full metal jacket on her because of the election.....but she has forgotten more than they know about the Constitution

It's awesome.

I don't see this as going too far. There's nothing in the constitution that limits the court to nine members.

Also, most Americans kind of won't care... If they cared about SCOTUS, they certainly wouldn't elect Republicans.

Voters didn’t care that Republicans kept a seat empty for over a year.
They won’t care if you add a few seats

And your side will lose.

Don’t have to take them
Just make them illegal and prosecute you if you get caught selling one or shooting it in public
aka ..........You will pass laws you know that we will not obey...........Well then this is now a GUN SANCTUARY STATE......see how that shit works.

I don't see this as going too far. There's nothing in the constitution that limits the court to nine members.

Also, most Americans kind of won't care... If they cared about SCOTUS, they certainly wouldn't elect Republicans.

A liberal packed court will invalidate the 2nd amendment, and then you have an issue.

and I hope that if it does get to civil war status, you end up with the rope around your neck, not me.

And your side will lose.

The one who has gone to far is that fat fuck who wears bronzer on his face and dyes his hair yellow.

“The dishonesty, the transactional nature of every relationship,
though it's more pathetic than anything else.

He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life."
John Kelly,
Retired U.S. Marine Corps General
October 15, 2020

'Kisses dictators' butts': Republican senator lambasts Trump in leaked call

A liberal packed court will invalidate the 2nd amendment, and then you have an issue.

and I hope that if it does get to civil war status, you end up with the rope around your neck, not me.

"A liberal packed court will invalidate the 2nd amendment, and then you have an issue."""

But a conservative one wouldn't?
Get back up on your rubber ball and wait for that next bucket of chum that Trump throws his trained seals.

And your side will lose.

The one who has gone to far is that fat fuck who wears bronzer on his face and dyes his hair yellow.

John Kelly,
October 15, 2020

Did he get the job...........the one at CNN for playing the I Hate Trump Card........perhaps he wants another War...................poor thing.....

Salute the rank and not necessarily the person in it..............DOESN'T MEAN SHIT.

And your side will lose.

Don’t have to take them
aka ..........You will pass laws you know that we will not obey...........Well then this is now a GUN SANCTUARY STATE......see how that shit works.
tough talk

Your Assault Rifles and high capacity magazines will dry up.

Federal Agents will not care about your sanctuaries
Neither will Federal Courts

"A liberal packed court will invalidate the 2nd amendment, and then you have an issue."""

Get back up on your rubber ball and wait for that next bucket of chum that Trump throws his trained seals.
We are not the ones having a 4 year tantrum right now...............I'm gonna love it when you lose again..............gonna surf your sorry tears...........you deserve it..........and I LOVE IT.

And your side will lose.

John Kelly,
October 15, 2020

Nothing like elevating political differences to the end of the world.

Grow a spine, pansy.

And your side will lose.

Don’t have to take them
tough talk

Your Assault Rifles and high capacity magazines will dry up.

Federal Agents will not care about your sanctuaries
Neither will Federal Courts
Who da fuck cares........I don't care about Mexifornia Sanctuaries either.............This is why you only play your crap in safe places...........I don't live in one of your safe places.

We don't give a shit troll.

The worst a Conservative court would do to Roe is throw it back to the States. Since most of you SJW types live in blue states you have nothing to worry about.

2nd amendment will still be there.....But if you want to shoot up a school full of six year olds......your choice of weapons will be limited

Forum List

Back