If Barrett was a Dem nominee, left would lose their minds if Pubs treated her the way Dems did during the hearing

The Democrats were absolutely vicious and disgusting and rude and mansplaining and accusatory and just awful to Barrett.

If the parties were flipped, the M5M would have lost their Goddamn minds and would have called the Republicans every name in the book.

But she is conservative, and she is Catholic....so ots ok to treat her like shit.
Are you saying conservatives were not critical of Kagan and Sotomayor during their hearings?..didn't know that.
Did they hire a bimbo to say that she was raped by them...........Sotomayor did me as a child 35 years ago.......I can't fly on planes....had to put in another door in my house because I was sooooooo scared

Method acting from hell.........Who wrote that BS script.....LMAO

A liberal packed court will invalidate the 2nd amendment, and then you have an issue.

Again, here's the reality... Most of us are tired of living with gun toting maniacs because you've misread the Militia Amendment.

I'm all for well-regulated militias... I was a member of one for years.
Joe...the system that has been in control since the 1960's has given us all of this fun. This is the Prog system Joe. It was supposed to end all the nastiness. Now it appears that you Progs are the violaters of 90% of the criminal code.

The Democrats were absolutely vicious and disgusting and rude and mansplaining and accusatory and just awful to Barrett.

If the parties were flipped, the M5M would have lost their Goddamn minds and would have called the Republicans every name in the book.

But she is conservative, and she is Catholic....so ots ok to treat her like shit.
Are you saying conservatives were not critical of Kagan and Sotomayor during their hearings?..didn't know that.
Did they hire a bimbo to say that she was raped by them...........Sotomayor did me as a child 35 years ago.......I can't fly on planes....had to put in another door in my house because I was sooooooo scared

So they were not critical?

Brings to mind what the cons said about JFK because he was a liberal and a Catholic.

Don't change the subject.............of course because Sotomayor is the worst pick ever...........but she wasn't uncle tommed.......called a rapist.......

Tough shit............she got some tough questions about her views.........oh well............

Your side goes off the deep end each time...except when like now it would remind everyone how you treated Kav.

Don't change the subject.............of course because Sotomayor is the worst pick ever...........but she wasn't uncle tommed.......called a rapist.......

Tough shit............she got some tough questions about her views.........oh well............

Your side goes off the deep end each time...except when like now it would remind everyone how you treated Kav.
They hired a bimbo to say she was raped by Barrett?..damn

They hired a bimbo to say she was raped by Barrett?..damn
Sarcasm and making comparisons escapes you again............You aren't the sharpest tool in the shed now are you?

No rules were broken in either case.

So no rules will be broken when the court is expanded to 13 and we put on ultra-liberals...

Do that and you can see when the next civil war will start.

And your side will lose.

Of course you will go into hiding like the cowardly cuck you are.

Another Keyboard Kowboy who's so uneducated about the last one, you're willing to start the next one.
Come down south and take our guns...........LMAO........we WILL WOKE YOUR ASS UP..........LOL
Don’t have to take them
Just make them illegal and prosecute you if you get caught selling one or shooting it in public
Stupid shit like this is where the war actually breaks out. So you pack the SC and get a law like that passed and you expect the states to do what? Just put up with it? Or is it more likely they tell you democrats to suck a dick and dare you to come enforce your law? You’ve now created a no win for yourselves. You either come in and start the confiscations, and the shooting war. Or you verify that the federal government and their new expanded court is a farce that actually has no power and can be ignored completely.
Believe it or not

States signed up to the Constitution
And when you start negating amendments in the Constitution they can and will leave that compact.

Clarence Thomas

Should havé listened to Anita Hill

So no rules will be broken when the court is expanded to 13 and we put on ultra-liberals...

And your side will lose.

Another Keyboard Kowboy who's so uneducated about the last one, you're willing to start the next one.
Come down south and take our guns...........LMAO........we WILL WOKE YOUR ASS UP..........LOL
Don’t have to take them
Just make them illegal and prosecute you if you get caught selling one or shooting it in public
Stupid shit like this is where the war actually breaks out. So you pack the SC and get a law like that passed and you expect the states to do what? Just put up with it? Or is it more likely they tell you democrats to suck a dick and dare you to come enforce your law? You’ve now created a no win for yourselves. You either come in and start the confiscations, and the shooting war. Or you verify that the federal government and their new expanded court is a farce that actually has no power and can be ignored completely.
Believe it or not

And when you start negating amendments in the Constitution they can and will leave that compact.

You guys said the same thing in 1860

How did that work out for you?

Clarence Thomas

LOL

Uncle Tom to you ........never forget him saying he was being lynched...........by the DNC......

Unforgettable moments in history.

And your side will lose.

Don’t have to take them
Believe it or not

How about you.........How old are you............hmm......impressive.......NOT

Clarence Thomas

LOL

Uncle Tom to you ........never forget him saying he was being lynched...........by the DNC......

Poor Thomas had to answer for his past

And your side will lose.

Don’t have to take them
Believe it or not

Worked out fine for us. The democrats lost. And will lose again.

Clarence Thomas

LOL

Poor Thomas had to answer for his past
Nope..........he had to put up with a Lynch mob DNC group....who were there to burn him on the cross.

Guess that is one black life or Judge who didn't matter to you.........using your own rules against you.......YOU ARE A RACIST

The National Guard isn't the true militia, because of it's size limit and limited joining requirements.

Actually, the National Guard is the true militia, the thing is, they realized that you can't really have an effective unit if 50 guys all show up with different guns and different equipment. Hence "Well-Regulated".

Besides, the STATES have rights to Militias, the PEOPLE have the RBKA.

No, they don't. We don't let Criminals have guns, we don't let crazy people have guns. Not legally, anyway. We don't let them have artillery or WMD's. That means it's not a "right".

And your side will lose.

Don’t have to take them
aka ..........You will pass laws you know that we will not obey...........Well then this is now a GUN SANCTUARY STATE......see how that shit works.
tough talk

Your Assault Rifles and high capacity magazines will dry up.

Federal Agents will not care about your sanctuaries
Neither will Federal Courts

This coming from the same people that bitch when federal agents enforce immigration laws and protect courthouses when the locals won't do it?
We also bitch when someone takes an AR15 and slaughters first graders and nothing is done about it

Since the schools are disarmed and police take time to respond, a person can do the same with a revolver or shotgun, are you going to ban those as well?

Actually they can’t and don’t.

Those 50 round magazines at a rapid fire are the weapon of choice

Because of the epeen value in their addled minds. again most of these guys could have done the same with a revolver and a shotgun.

And your side will lose.

Don’t have to take them
Believe it or not

Who on your side is the Lincoln that can motivate lefties enough to prevent it by force, which is what happened.

The Civil War didn't end the secession debate, it just laid the ground rule that if you leave and the other side doesn't want you to, it comes down to a fight.

What happens when a few States leave and either the rest of the country is OK with it, or can't muster the will to force the issue?

And your side will lose.

Don’t have to take them
Believe it or not

Who on your side is the Lincoln that can motivate lefties enough to prevent it by force, which is what happened.

The Civil War didn't end the secession debate, it just laid the ground rule that if you leave and the other side doesn't want you to, it comes down to a fight.

What happens when a few States leave and either the rest of the country is OK with it, or can't muster the will to force the issue?

We settled the issue of States leaving in 1865

It remains a Conservative fantasy and empty threat

The National Guard isn't the true militia, because of it's size limit and limited joining requirements.

Actually, the National Guard is the true militia, the thing is, they realized that you can't really have an effective unit if 50 guys all show up with different guns and different equipment. Hence "Well-Regulated".

Besides, the STATES have rights to Militias, the PEOPLE have the RBKA.

No, they don't. We don't let Criminals have guns, we don't let crazy people have guns. Not legally, anyway. We don't let them have artillery or WMD's. That means it's not a "right".

No, they are not because of their federal ties, as well as their limited recruitment and numbers.

It is a right, criminals lose other rights at the same time they lose their RKBA, like voting rights, and the right to not be in prison. Those are lost after due process, a trial by jury of their peers, and conviction.

WMD's and artillery are not "arms"

Forum List

Back