If AOC was fat and in her 60s, would anyone listen to another thing she ever said?

By the time AOC is fat and in her 60s, she will be President

1643988064843.jpeg

AOC is not pretty and certainly not beautiful.

Her nose is too wide, her jaw is awkward and her makeup is unflattering. But I don't fault RW for saying she is.

To old dudes, like rightwinger (and myself), she is what I call "young-cute." That is a girl we would not have looked twice at when we were twenty. But, but now that we are long out of the game with women that age, we think, 'If I were twenty again, I wouldn't pass that one up. Those young guys are letting her go to waste.'

But smart? No.

If she had not stumbled into politics, she would be looking for an affirmative action hire in a company that was being pressed to hire more Hispanics and more women. Even then, she would lose out to a cuter woman who speaks Spanish correctly.

AOC is not pretty and certainly not beautiful.

Her nose is too wide, her jaw is awkward and her makeup is unflattering. But I don't fault RW for saying she is.

To old dudes, like rightwinger (and myself), she is what I call "young-cute." That is a girl we would not have looked twice at when we were twenty. But, but now that we are long out of the game with women that age, we think, 'If I were twenty again, I wouldn't pass that one up. Those young guys are letting her go to waste.'

But smart? No.

If she had not stumbled into politics, she would be looking for an affirmative action hire in a company that was being pressed to hire more Hispanics and more women. Even then, she would lose out to a cuter woman who speaks Spanish correctly.
AOC is smart AND SEXY

Why Republicans hate her

1643989072752.jpeg

AOC in 2028....yeah...Finish off this country. Cause by that time We'll be begging for the coup d'grace.

Seems to me that many paid attention to what Whoopie said.

AOC graduated at the top of her class with a degree in Economics AND International Relations

Smart AND SEXY!
School doesn't make you smart...life does which she has very little real experience in....

Also the other members of the "squad" aren't particularly attractive.

Libs still would. They listen to Hillary Clinton, RBG, Madeline Albright, etc.

All gals who are considerably older and more bovine that Ms. Cortez.
No they don't. They may hear what those lunatic hags said, even parrot the agitprop themselves, but at no time did they EVER "listen".

Anyone who LISTENS to Lefts Syndrome Retards rejects the jabbering idiocy.

Too young in maturity and experience with life...you can tell whenever she opens her pie hole....

Two term Congresswoman with more political clout than any other member with similar experience

AOC has been quite eloquent in her responses to Republican attacks

I don’t see her posting videos fantasizing killing Republicans

Forum List

Back