If AOC was fat and in her 60s, would anyone listen to another thing she ever said?

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

“Here’s a quick thought experiment: If AOC was fat and in her 60s, would anyone listen to another thing she ever said?”

LOL....His first mistake was being correct. ;)

Libs still would. They listen to Hillary Clinton, RBG, Madeline Albright, etc.

All gals who are considerably older and more bovine that Ms. Cortez.

Firebrand politicians come in all shapes and sizes…

1643986662723.gif

AOC is not only smart and beautiful….but sexy as hell

“Here’s a quick thought experiment: If AOC was fat and in her 60s, would anyone listen to another thing she ever said?”

Probably would. Look at Donny. He is old, fat and crazy as hell, but still has a following. He is even doing his make America Un-American rallies again.

View attachment 596902

AOC is not only smart and beautiful….but sexy as hell
Just out of curiosity, how has her smartness manifested?

I ask because I notice that you claim she is smart and beautiful and sexy, but you post a GIF which I assume is supposed to show the sexy part, but nothing to show the smart part.

Post a couple of quotes from her that show thinking that is both original and intelligent.

Hint: "Trump SUX!" is neither.

That assumes that you think she's somehow attractive now.

Just out of curiosity, how has her smartness manifested?

I ask because I notice that you claim she is smart and beautiful and sexy, but you post a GIF which I assume is supposed to show the sexy part, but nothing to show the smart part.

Post a couple of quotes from her that show thinking that is both original and intelligent.

Hint: "Trump SUX!" is neither.
AOC graduated at the top of her class with a degree in Economics AND International Relations

Smart AND SEXY!

Bernie is old and Jewish and he has a following.

Elizabeth Warren is old and she has a following.
Warren is smart. I disagree with her about almost everything, but I'm not so lame that I have to insult the intelligence of anyone who isn't in lockstep with me.

Watcher Warren grilling a banking executive about the effects of low wages on their own workers and try to imagine AOC doing that without cue cards.

Forum List

Back