Ugly Whoopi Goldberg is threatening to quit the View after being suspended LOL

According to her rules of what is and what is not racism according to Caryn Elaine Johnson [whoopi goldburgs: real name was Caryn Elaine Johnson but that sounded too black]
"racism is endemic in white society and that the only solution is for black people to organize "themselves separately from whites in order to defend themselves and to protect their interests."
I know if you can logically think for yourself.
That is racism.
The world is totally screwed up.
Here is the older definition [only a year old].
"An emphasis on race or racial considerations, as in determining policy or interpreting events.
Policy or practice based on racial considerations."

I stopped watching View after her ugly ass became host. I think Whoppi is the ugliest woman in America

F003A2FF-2158-4E90-88B7-85C9B4B90787.jpeg

Whoopi is ignorant and does not realize that after the diaspora, Jewish people RARELY married anybody but their fellow Jews. While in Europe, they mixed with Europeans economically, but not socially.

Genetic study after genetic study has proven Jewish ethnicity, and it Is this Jewish ethnicity (I/E difference from the ethnicity of the host community) that accounted for the prejudice against them.

Whoopi is an idiot, as are all antisemites.

Whoopi is ignorant and does not realize that after the diaspora, Jewish people RARELY married anybody but their fellow Jews. While in Europe, they mixed with Europeans economically, but not socially.

Genetic study after genetic study has proven Jewish ethnicity, and it Is this Jewish ethnicity (I/E difference from the ethnicity of the host community) that accounted for the prejudice against them.

Whoopi is an idiot, as are all antisemites.
Do you think that difference in ethnicity justifies the prejudice?

I stopped watching View after her ugly ass became host. I think Whoppi is the ugliest woman in America

Never understood what Ted Danson saw in her. Even back then there was nothing hot about her. She even played the ugly girl in color purple. She was ugly in ghost.

But, she is a EGOT and that you must respect.

Why are these threads continuing day after day about Whoopi? Is there anybody lame enough on this board to be watching or giving a rat's ass about The View, or thinking Whoopi is significant in some cultural way. The only things I liked her in as an actress Jumping Jack Flash, Fatal beauty (with Sam Elliot), Star Trek, and maybe Ghosts, though the movie is kind of sappy. Other than that she is a net zero, in my book.

Why are these threads continuing day after day about Whoopi? Is there anybody lame enough on this board to be watching or giving a rat's ass about The View, or thinking Whoopi is significant in some cultural way. The only things I liked her in as an actress Jumping Jack Flash, Fatal beauty (with Sam Elliot), Star Trek, and maybe Ghosts, though the movie is kind of sappy. Other than that she is a net zero, in my book.
Fatal Beauty showed what a horrible actress she really is.

Forum List

Back