If All Lives Matter?

If you're comparing apples to oranges, I suppose you could be right. But, not when you compare apples to apples. :eusa_whistle:
It's apples to apples. Violent death is violent death. White suicides are a much bigger problem than blacks killing each other. But there is always an excuse.

It's apples to apples. Violent death is violent death. White suicides are a much bigger problem than blacks killing each other. But there is always an excuse.
How many people fear for their lives when someone kills themself?

So Black deaths are a lower priority to you than White suicides??? lmao

Gotcha!!!

Greg

This is the number of whites who killed themselves in 2020. While the members here who preach all the time about the 8,600 black murders in the same year and declared that All Lives Matter, more than 4 times the number of whites were murdering themselves. This is another example of the racism among the members here.

We have a thread that has been allowed to stand titled black deaths matter where a member claims to be advocating by using the death of a 6-year-old black girl so he and others can rant about the problems of the black community according to whites who cause the problems we face. We get preached to about every black death with the claims of how we don't care when the crime is black on black because they as white people aren't in those communities to see what is done.

And in all this projection nearly 110 whites murder themselves daily and not one white member here says anything. We get told about black interracial murders against whites which have been less than 500 in most years while whites are murdering each other and themselves by the thousands and nothing is said. We don't see All Lives Matter, and talking about Africa or per capita doesn't mean anything. The usual suspect are going to come in with the same silly dodges and personal attacks, but the number was 40,155 whites who murdered themselves. 3,541 blacks did. 11 times more whites murdered themselves than blacks and the excuse of it's OK because they killed each other that I was told by a member here long ago is not a good defense.

U.S.A. SUICIDE: 2020 OFFICIAL FINAL DATA
https://save.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/2020datapgsv1a-3.pdf
People committing suicide doesn't bother me. Taking your own life is the ultimate freedom. I disapprove of it because it's often a permanent solution to a temporary problem, but it's not my, or anyone else's place to force someone to live a life they find unendurable.

There are more whites, so it only follows that more of them, in raw numbers, would commit suicide.

Aside from that beyond-obvious point, there's absolutely no connection between despondent people killing themselves and feral animals shooting up their own neighborhoods and murdering their neighbors.
According to the website IM2 linked to, per capita (and I know he hates that metric) Whites commit suicide at about twice the rate as Blacks.

Previously, this thread got exposed as comparing some alleged white suicide rate to black on black murder rates. It was previously shit down (if memory serves) for reasons about a fairly unclean start but allowed to return if the out of kilter assertions about particular other members were edited away.

Now it’s back — still making the illogical argument (about whatever) using the silly and pointless “method” of comparing unalike things. Once that’s noted, the validity of the thread itself is exposed as simply not existing. At all.

Last edited:
Previously, this thread got exposed as comparing some alleged white suicide rate to black on black murder rates. It was previously shit down (if memory serves) for reasons about a fairly unclean start but allowed to return if the out of kilter assertions about particular other members were edited away.

Now it’s back — still making the illogical argument (about whatever) using the silly and pointless “method” of comparing unalike things. Once that’s noted, the validity of the thread itself is exposed as simply not existing. At all.
There is zero validity to any of his arguments. He should move to Jutland Parade.

If all lives mattered you'd be talking about the high numbers of whites who are murdering themselves. Don't need your advice on the real world, I live in it and that's not the thread topic.
What ever happened to my body my choice? If someone wants to kill themselves nothing is going to stop it. You can delay it but you cannot stop it.

Stop making excuses. Whites have murdered more people than every other race combined sine America has been a country.

"There are 4 times the number of whites than blacks in America. That 40,000 becomes 10,000. STILL high, but WHAT YEAR was that? Because suicide and mental issues went up considerably during covid. And whites were losing more businesses in the 2020 rioting than blacks. Something that can REALLY depress you."

No, 40,000 does not become 10,000. These excuses must stop. 11 times more whites killed themselves in 2020 than blacks. Blacks faced the same COVID, the same businesses closing, jobs lost and the trauma of watching blacks getting murdered by police and private citizens, plus the daily racism. Whites lost businesses when whites rioted in counterprotests and due to white accelerationists trying to get a race war started. There are just no excuses to be made.
Typical bullshit liberals practice. Make accusations, create false narratives and make unproven unsubstantiated claims as if they where unchallengeable absolute fact. The huge black on black homicide rate, its a fact. I won't bother to quote a source. White racism, suicide rates and hate crimes be damned. White cops, white lynch mobs or "systemic racism" isn't the biggest threat to blacks. That is just a form of suicide when a culture won't recognize it's destroying itself.

Typical bullshit liberals practice. Make accusations, create false narratives and make unproven unsubstantiated claims as if they where unchallengeable absolute fact. The huge black on black homicide rate, its a fact. I won't bother to quote a source. White racism, suicide rates and hate crimes be damned. White cops, white lynch mobs or "systemic racism" isn't the biggest threat to blacks. That is just a form of suicide when a culture won't recognize it's destroying itself.
Everything I say is proven. The white-on-white homicide rate is just as big. 85 percent of all whites are killed by another white. That's a proven fact. You have been shown all kinds of citations. You cling to your racism as if THAT'S the gospel. The root cause of our problems is white racism and you contribute to the problem.

Everything I say is proven. The white-on-white homicide rate is just as big. 85 percent of all whites are killed by another white. That's a proven fact. You have been shown all kinds of citations. You cling to your racism as if THAT'S the gospel. The root cause of our problems is white racism and you contribute to the problem.
I assert that white racism is the least of the BLM/black opportunist "issues". The far large issue that overrides...police brutality, or alleged theoretical "systemic racism". The huge black on black murder rate? It's a form of suicide. Isn't it?

I don't have to put IM2 on ignore because I skip over all his racist threads. 100% ignored without ever clicking the iggy button

Problem solved

I don't have to put IM2 on ignore because I skip over all his racist threads. 100% ignored without ever clicking the iggy button

Problem solved
And thats why you don't ignore me because my posts aren't racist.

Forum List

Back