If abortions are murder…

Liberals complain about all the "innocent" women that could die from illegal abortions if the procedure is only for special circumstances.

Well, if you are killed while trying to kill another human......big fucking deal. I don't recall seeing newscasts complaining about some criminal getting his head blown off by shotgun when he was shooting at a 7-11 clerk. Oh but some 20 year old skank goes in an alley to kill her kid.....ahhh, we're supposed to cry over her bleeding to death....not.

So much for the special value of life huh. with your logic you kill the fetus and the mother at the sametime!

you are a champion of retard.

Ahhh, the simpleton steps up to be kicked in the teeth.

So if you are trying to kill an innocent human and you end up dying in the act....are we supposed to feel sorry for you?

Or is it just ok for women to kill other humans?

If someone tries to run you over in a parking lot and you dodge their car then they slam into a wall killing the driver....I doubt you're going to be upset. :eusa_whistle:

Liberals complain about all the "innocent" women that could die from illegal abortions if the procedure is only for special circumstances.

Well, if you are killed while trying to kill another human......big fucking deal. I don't recall seeing newscasts complaining about some criminal getting his head blown off by shotgun when he was shooting at a 7-11 clerk. Oh but some 20 year old skank goes in an alley to kill her kid.....ahhh, we're supposed to cry over her bleeding to death....not.

So much for the special value of life huh. with your logic you kill the fetus and the mother at the sametime!

No moron, it doesn't.

Repealing RvW only means that the states would get to decide. Among many rediculous assumptions, you are making the stupid assumption that all states would immediately make abortion illegal.

Actually, the immediate effect would be that all the pre-Roe Laws would go into effect. It was illegal in most states.

In fact, Abortion would be illegal in 31 states if Roe were overturned.

Abortion Would Probably Be Illegal In These States If Roe V. Wade Were Overturned - Business Insider

If RvW is repealed, then the people of the states would decide if it is legal or not. The authorities in the respective states would decide what the penalties are.

Again, I don't want "the people" making decisions on how I conduct my personal reproduction, thank you. It's not their place to do so.

Look idiot. How the fuck am I supposed to say what the penalties are when I don't know how the states will rule on it? It might be the death penalty in Texas but only a fine in NYC. You really should try thinking.

YOu should really try accepting responsibilities for your opinions. If Roe were overturned and some unfortunate woman was executed in Texas for having one, how would that be a good thing in any universe?

The Phillipines? Are you fucking serious? Wait, you are serious because thinking isn't your strong suit.

Why is that an invalid argument. Here you have a country that does exactly what you are proposing, and it doesn't work.

Richard Nixon (R) didn't stop Roe vs Wade from happening.
Gerald Ford (R) didn't reverse it.
Ronald Reagan (R) didn't reverse it.
George H W Bush (R) didn't reverse it.
George W Bush (R) didn't reverse it.

22+ years of Republicans in the WH and RvW is still the law.

Mitt Romney (R) won't reverse it.

Liberals always want to force other's to justify their immoral behavior. They're up to their eyeballs in filth.. When they can't force it they throw their usual temper tantrums. Nothing new.

Well, I know you wouldn't. We've already established you're a crazy person.

I'm not talking about what would happen to the millions of women who will be maimed in illegal abortions.

I'm asking, what are you going to do to enforce these laws once you've passed them?

In fact, conservatives would likely require every woman of childbearing age to register with the state, and be subject to random examinations to determine if she is pregnant.

Once conservatives have destroyed the right to privacy, the state will be at liberty to dictate to every woman her personal conduct regarding reproduction.

The President can't reverse it.

And, yeah, it's unlikely Romney will appoint three justices to the court who will overturn it. (BEcause I think only Alito, Thomas and Scalia are for overturning it.)

I've often said, Abortion is Rube-bait. It's there to keep the Rubes voting against their own economic interests.

No moron, it doesn't.

Repealing RvW only means that the states would get to decide. Among many rediculous assumptions, you are making the stupid assumption that all states would immediately make abortion illegal.

Actually, the immediate effect would be that all the pre-Roe Laws would go into effect. It was illegal in most states.

In fact, Abortion would be illegal in 31 states if Roe were overturned.

Abortion Would Probably Be Illegal In These States If Roe V. Wade Were Overturned - Business Insider

Again, I don't want "the people" making decisions on how I conduct my personal reproduction, thank you. It's not their place to do so.

Look idiot. How the fuck am I supposed to say what the penalties are when I don't know how the states will rule on it? It might be the death penalty in Texas but only a fine in NYC. You really should try thinking.

YOu should really try accepting responsibilities for your opinions. If Roe were overturned and some unfortunate woman was executed in Texas for having one, how would that be a good thing in any universe?

The Phillipines? Are you fucking serious? Wait, you are serious because thinking isn't your strong suit.

Why is that an invalid argument. Here you have a country that does exactly what you are proposing, and it doesn't work.

Nice dodge.

The point is that it makes no sense to insist that the people who want RvW repealed must also determine the penalties and enforcement of such a law.

Joebigot you're an idiot. You answered your own stupid question in your attenpt to insult me.

I do however believe you should be thrown in jail for blatant displays of stupidity

Well, sorry, that's your environment, not mine.

You still haven't answered the question.

Should women be thrown in jail for having an abortion or not?

I don't get extreme over social issues.
Nice try but ultimately a fail

So if you are trying to kill an innocent human and you end up dying in the act....are we supposed to feel sorry for you?

If someone tries to run you over in a parking lot and you dodge their car then they slam into a wall killing the driver....I doubt you're going to be upset. :eusa_whistle:

The idea behind this is trying to save lives. Either you try to save all evolved or you don't. Look i know you are a troll, but this goes beyond your simple minded nonsense.

If abortion is limited to rape, incest and the mother's life is at risk....then doctors making money off killing babies would need to put their medical license on the line by signing a legal document stating the aforementioned criteria was met with the mother.

Once they are found to have lied on a form, then they are arrested for murder along with the mother....I'd call that a deterent, idiot.

Oh, I could care less for some woman that gets hurt in some illegal abortion operation because she is killing her baby out of her own selfish needs.

Well, I know you wouldn't. We've already established you're a crazy person.

I'm not talking about what would happen to the millions of women who will be maimed in illegal abortions.

I'm asking, what are you going to do to enforce these laws once you've passed them?

You are so fucked in the head.

If a woman goes into a room to make sure her baby doesn't get born, ever, that is not "saving lives" you demented fuck.

If a woman is trying to kill her unborn or born kids....it doesn't matter to most sane people if she dies in the act of trying to kill her kids, most would laugh and call it justice.:eusa_whistle:

The idea behind this is trying to save lives. Either you try to save all evolved or you don't. Look i know you are a troll, but this goes beyond your simple minded nonsense.

Everyone has to remember who is a conservative.. The liberals who post here are the MOST EXTREME in our nation.. UBER FAR leftists.. The majority of Americans to include stable Democrats no longer support unfettered abortion.

"pro-lifers" are not really pro-life. Actually, they are just pro-control.

If they were really pro-life, they would be pro-ALL life and they're not.

Anyone who does not believe this should just read the treads concerning the woman who needs help in feeding her kids or the old lady who needs food stamps to survive. Or, how about the woman whose husband won't pay child support?

Pro-lifers want the power to control and punish women and for some unknown and unknowable reason, they actually believe its their business.

Pro-lifers are just meddlers who thump their bible to make it seem like more than it is.

Nice dodge.

The point is that it makes no sense to insist that the people who want RvW repealed must also determine the penalties and enforcement of such a law.

Not a dodge at all.

If you are proposing such a drastic change in our entire society, you'd better damn well have a plan.

I just limited my conversation to how you are going to keep women from getting abortions if they want them.

I didn't even get into what we are going to do with millions of unwanted babies, hundreds of thousands of manhours (or womanhours, to be precise) of lost productivity when women are dealign with pregnancies, coming up with the resources to educate millions of kids we weren't planning on. I just limited my question to, How are you going to stop women from getting abortions once it's okay for politicians to out law it again.

You guys couldn't even pass the first hurdle, much less all the other hurdles I put out there.

The President can't reverse it.

So, all the left wing bluster about Romney denying women their rights is just bull shit. I agree.

And, yeah, it's unlikely Romney will appoint three justices to the court who will overturn it. (BEcause I think only Alito, Thomas and Scalia are for overturning it.)

Agreed.

I've often said, Abortion is Rube-bait.

Agreed.

It's there to keep the Rubes voting against their own economic interests.

Awww, you were finally doing so well. Then you had to fall back to bull shit.

Oh well, I guess you have made some strides today. :clap2:

IF ABORTIONS ARE MURDER…

Than the method and reason should not matter. Death penalty is murder. Abortions are murder. Putting a gun to someone’s head is murder. Collateral Damage is murder. Does it make a difference who that victim is? Rape, incest that produce a pregnancy and if that pregnancy is terminated it is not murder? Or life in a test tube terminated. What makes that life different from a life produced by a husband and wife, etc?

Innocent life you hack......Innocent....We pro life people know that babies didnt do anything where as the scumbag on death row did.....I know you progressives always want to save those that kill soldiers and cops.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7pKqfhWeo]Bishop Fulton Sheen on False Compassion(Part II) - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back