If abortions are murder…

Apparently Joe thinks killing children is a central issue here.

Nope.

I think not having your stupid, retarded, backward religion imposed on me is the issue here.

I just ask a question. When you outlaw abortion because it makes baby Jesus cry, are you going to lock up women who get them?

And how many years should they get?

No one is forcing religion on you. Not even a half lame attempt at logical thought. I would say try again...but don't.

IF ABORTIONS ARE MURDER…

Than the method and reason should not matter. Death penalty is murder. Abortions are murder. Putting a gun to someone’s head is murder. Collateral Damage is murder. Does it make a difference who that victim is? Rape, incest that produce a pregnancy and if that pregnancy is terminated it is not murder? Or life in a test tube terminated. What makes that life different from a life produced by a husband and wife, etc?

What the fuck are you talking about?

Put the bottle down and step away from the table.

What it means is,

if a fetus is granted personhood rights, how do you justify denying certain fetal PERSONS their right to life,

simply because their father might be a rapist, or their mother's relative???

Nope.

I think not having your stupid, retarded, backward religion imposed on me is the issue here.

I just ask a question. When you outlaw abortion because it makes baby Jesus cry, are you going to lock up women who get them?

Won't they just lock up the doctor or whoever performed the abortion?

But it is a good question that the abortion haters never address. What is the penalty to be for those women that WILL STILL seek and find an abortion? And how will the abortion police know what the woman did??

How much jail time, civil penalty, fine, what???

Why do those who want RvW overturned have to also decide what the penalty would be, and how an abortion ban would be enforced? That makes no sense.

Nope.

No one is forcing religion on you. Not even a half lame attempt at logical thought. I would say try again...but don't.

You are wasting your time. Joe doesn't read posts.

How can anyone truly be pro-life and support wars, terminating life in a test tube and life created by rape and incest.

Easy, I'm pro innocent life new...so killing rapists and murderers is ok....war is necessary...we killed hussein......he killed alot of people and deserved to fie

Why do those who want RvW overturned have to also decide what the penalty would be, and how an abortion ban would be enforced? That makes no sense.

Actually, dumbass, it kind of does.

You are proposing changing the law, making millions of women into criminals for merely excercising control over their own bodies.

So, really, you need to tell us what the penalties should be and how you are going to enforce these laws.

I mean, somehow, I don't think you guys would be happy if Roe v. Wade was overturned and all 50 states pass an abortion law that allows abortion on demand up to the the end of the third trimester.

As I've pointed out, in countries like the Philippines, abortion is illegal, and millions of women still get them. A law no one enforces and no one obeys is worse than having no law at all.

It figures the demented old shitbag would compare an unborn baby with a murderer being put to death for a heinous crime after a jury trial of peers.

So what did an unborn baby do compared to Charles Manson????

Come on idiot, tell us....:eusa_whistle:

IF ABORTIONS ARE MURDER…

Than the method and reason should not matter. Death penalty is murder. Abortions are murder. Putting a gun to someone’s head is murder. Collateral Damage is murder. Does it make a difference who that victim is? Rape, incest that produce a pregnancy and if that pregnancy is terminated it is not murder? Or life in a test tube terminated. What makes that life different from a life produced by a husband and wife, etc?

The idiots that oppose the death penalty but are gung-ho about killing babies need to explain their stance regarding a terrorist like UBL.

If he was dragged back to NYC alive and Obamination gave him an "American" trial and he was convicted of murdering 3,000 Americans.....would you asswipes stand outside a prison protesting him being on death row? You would support him living for a couple more decades on the dime of taxpayers....

You are proposing changing the law, making millions of women into criminals for merely excercising control over their own bodies.

So, really, you need to tell us what the penalties should be and how you are going to enforce these laws.

I mean, somehow, I don't think you guys would be happy if Roe v. Wade was overturned and all 50 states pass an abortion law that allows abortion on demand up to the the end of the third trimester.

As I've pointed out, in countries like the Philippines, abortion is illegal, and millions of women still get them. A law no one enforces and no one obeys is worse than having no law at all.

Well, if conservatives had their way in the matter, doctors would be required to report all new pregnancies to the state, the woman would then have 10 days to report to a designated local law enforcement office to be photographed, fingerprinted, and subsequently monitored at each doctor’s visit until she gives birth.

Sure asswipe.

But reality is you want teens to sneak into clinics and get abortions without their parents knowing about it. Meanwhile many states require the parents be notified of dental procedures on teens....but of course killing their unborn baby is nothing, not even dangerous in your demented mind.

Oh, what about you supporting doctors being allowed to kill "born" aborted babies.:eusa_whistle: You know the baby survives the procedure so the doctor can finish it off outside the woman.....

Well, if conservatives had their way in the matter, doctors would be required to report all new pregnancies to the state, the woman would then have 10 days to report to a designated local law enforcement office to be photographed, fingerprinted, and subsequently monitored at each doctor’s visit until she gives birth.

Liberals can start threads until the day this earth ends.. it won't change the FACTS of what abortion is and who it harms, BOTH MOTHER AND BABY. A mother is someone with a natural instinct to protect her children, the life within.. not the opposite. In order to even have this debate, the left has to face the truth.. Here are the solid statistics.. Feel free to look them up yourselves.:

Why women have abortions
1% of all abortions occur because of rape or incest; 6% of abortions occur because of potential health problems regarding either the mother or child, and 93% of all abortions occur for social reasons (i.e. the child is unwanted or inconvenient).

Abortion Statistics

There's no excuse in a society where birth control is FREEEEEEEEE that ANYONE have an elective abortion for convenience.. NONE.

Some day those who supports the barbaric act of slaughtering children will have to ante up.. None of us get out of here alive.

No moron, it doesn't.

Repealing RvW only means that the states would get to decide. Among many rediculous assumptions, you are making the stupid assumption that all states would immediately make abortion illegal.

If RvW is repealed, then the people of the states would decide if it is legal or not. The authorities in the respective states would decide what the penalties are.

Look idiot. How the fuck am I supposed to say what the penalties are when I don't know how the states will rule on it? It might be the death penalty in Texas but only a fine in NYC. You really should try thinking.

I'd be perfectly happy with it. I'm pro-choice.

The Phillipines? Are you fucking serious? Wait, you are serious because thinking isn't your strong suit.

Conservatives would also have doctors monitored by the state; a government official would be required to be present at every examination to ensure there are no ‘stealth abortions.’

Liberals can start threads until the day this earth ends.. it won't change the FACTS of what abortion is and who it harms, BOTH MOTHER AND BABY. A mother is someone with a natural instinct to protect her children, the life within.. not the opposite. In order to even have this debate, the left has to face the truth.. Here are the solid statistics.. Feel free to look them up yourselves.:

Why women have abortions
1% of all abortions occur because of rape or incest; 6% of abortions occur because of potential health problems regarding either the mother or child, and 93% of all abortions occur for social reasons (i.e. the child is unwanted or inconvenient).

Abortion Statistics

There's no excuse in a society where birth control is FREEEEEEEEE that ANYONE have an elective abortion for convenience.. NONE.

Some day those who supports the barbaric act of slaughtering children will have to ante up.. None of us get out of here alive.

Just because you haven't gotten any action since the Clinton Adminstration, doesn't alter the facts.

Sometimes, women don't have birth control available. Sometimes they don't use it properly.

I knew a gal back in the 1990's, stopped taking birth control pills because her fiance reneged on his promise to marry her, and she thought getting pregnant would force the issue. (Don't aske me how I got in the middle of that one, but after that, I made it a point to stay out of other people's personal business.) It didn't... she had an abortion anyway. A year later she did the same thing with the same guy.

And therein lies the problem. We are imperfect people who will make mistakes. Even smart people make dumb decisions. (The abovementioned girl was college educated from a good Catholic family.)

Now, yeah, I would like to see there be less abortions. But I don't think the government should be in the business of telling someone they can't have one.

Liberals complain about all the "innocent" women that could die from illegal abortions if the procedure is only for special circumstances.

Well, if you are killed while trying to kill another human......big fucking deal. I don't recall seeing newscasts complaining about some criminal getting his head blown off by shotgun when he was shooting at a 7-11 clerk. Oh but some 20 year old skank goes in an alley to kill her kid.....ahhh, we're supposed to cry over her bleeding to death....not.

Forum List

Back