If abortions are murder…

I heard Chris Matthews interview GOP Congresswoman Marsha Blackburn after the debate and he tried to wring an answer to that out of her, and she obstinately refused to say what the actual enforcement would entail.

They don't because they want the political benefit of SAYING they're pro-life, but they don't want the political damage that taking the rhetoric to its logical conclusion.

If abortion is murder then a woman who has an abortion is a murderer.

Technically, she's an accessory to murder. The abortionist is the murderer.

I think that if you paid someone to kill your 2 year old child, which the pro-lifers believe is no different than getting an abortion,

you're pretty much considered a murderer.

If you pay someone to kill another person, you are arrested for conspiracy to commit, or something like that. If you don't do the actual homicide, you aren't arrested for homicide. People will call you a murderer, but the courts won't call it homicide in your case.

I believe that some states actually have a specific law covering this. "Murder for hire" or something like that.

I could be mistaken, I'm not a lawyer, but I do watch cop shows. :cool:

Last edited:

Technically, she's a woman practicing birth control, because fetuses aren't people...

But let's take your silly notion of giving civil rights to sperm to it's logical conclusion.

What if she takes RU-486? No doctor required. Isn't she totally on the hook for murder herself at that point?

Try reading the whole discussion shithead. That way you won't put words in my mouth that aren't there.

Stop avoiding the point.

Do you think women should be sent to prison for having abortions or not?

It's a simple enough question.

You guys think by simply passing a law, that's going to be the end of the discussion, like women aren't going to keep getting abortions at that point.

Good question.

I never see the "Pro-Life" crowd ever say how they are going to enforce a ban on abortion.

Are they going to put the women in jail?

I heard Chris Matthews interview GOP Congresswoman Marsha Blackburn after the debate and he tried to wring an answer to that out of her, and she obstinately refused to say what the actual enforcement would entail.

They don't because they want the political benefit of SAYING they're pro-life, but they don't want the political damage that taking the rhetoric to its logical conclusion.

Wrong.

Man convicted in wife's contract killing gets death penalty - Los Angeles Times

Technically, she's a woman practicing birth control, because fetuses aren't people...

But let's take your silly notion of giving civil rights to sperm to it's logical conclusion.

What if she takes RU-486? No doctor required. Isn't she totally on the hook for murder herself at that point?

Try reading the whole discussion shithead. That way you won't put words in my mouth that aren't there.

Stop avoiding the point.

Do you think women should be sent to prison for having abortions or not?

It's a simple enough question.

I already answered your question, but since you insist on not reading, I will answer again. But then the question becomes will you even read this response?

If it is against state law for a woman to get an abortion, and she gets an abortion anyway. then yes, she should be put in jail. Break the law, go to jail. How hard is that?

You guys think by simply passing a law, that's going to be the end of the discussion, like women aren't going to keep getting abortions at that point.

There you go putting words in my mouth that aren't there.

Logical thought seems to be escaping you this morning. If the State of Florida passes a law banning abortion and a woman gets an abortion in Florida when she could have gone to Georgia, or Alabama, or Louisiana and gotten it legally, then she's an idiot and deserves jail.

Lilolady is justva drive by troll.

Notice how she starts incendiary threads and then never participates.

Okay... same question to you.

If you ever get Roe v. Wade overturned, are you for throwing women in prison or sending them to death row for having abortions?

It's a simple enough question, and it's the logical conclusion of your position. If you accept that abortion is murder, then you should be for this.

Wrong.

Man convicted in wife's contract killing gets death penalty - Los Angeles Times

I stand corrected.

IF ABORTIONS ARE MURDER…

Than the method and reason should not matter. Death penalty is murder. Abortions are murder. Putting a gun to someone’s head is murder. Collateral Damage is murder. Does it make a difference who that victim is? Rape, incest that produce a pregnancy and if that pregnancy is terminated it is not murder? Or life in a test tube terminated. What makes that life different from a life produced by a husband and wife, etc?

Good question.

I never see the "Pro-Life" crowd ever say how they are going to enforce a ban on abortion.

Are they going to put the women in jail?

Correct, conservatives also use abortion and the courts as a kind of political theatre.

Republicans in a state like Oklahoma, for example, will intentionally enact legislation they know is un-Constitutional, only to provoke a lawsuit. When the measure is invalidated, which they knew would happen, it provides them with sound bites about ‘un-elected judges’ defying the ‘will of the people’ and ‘legislating from the bench.’

And wasting the time and money of the taxpayers in the process.

morons talking in circles

carry on

It's the intolerant left.... again. Anyone who thinks differently, or... heaven forbid... actually thinks for themselves is not tolerated. They are getting stupider by the day.

Unsurprisingly, this makes no sense.

The ‘left’ advocates privacy rights, allowing the individual to make decisions concerning personal matters, and limiting the authority of the state accordingly.

If you ever get Roe v. Wade overturned, are you for throwing women in prison or sending them to death row for having abortions?

It's a simple enough question, and it's the logical conclusion of your position. If you accept that abortion is murder, then you should be for this.

Stupid question in a stupid thread. Even IF roe v wade was ever reversed it wont ban abortions. It will just return the choice of legality back to the states. And if you believe all 50 states would outlaw abortion you're dumber than you appear to be posing such a dumb question.

Stupid question in a stupid thread. Even IF roe v wade was ever reversed it wont ban abortions. It will just return the choice of legality back to the states. And if you believe all 50 states would outlaw abortion you're dumber than you appear to be posing such a dumb question.

Nice dance around the question, guy. No, I'm sure that some states will keep abortion legal. Probably most of them. And Republicans will be driven out of statehouses in droves to make sure that happens...

But you avoided the question (like a coward) again.

For places where they actually do try to outlaw abortion, are you going to lock women up?

Are you going to put checkpoints at the state borders and EPT women going to a neighboring state where they do perform abortions?

Apparently Joe thinks killing children is a central issue here.

Nope.

I think not having your stupid, retarded, backward religion imposed on me is the issue here.

I just ask a question. When you outlaw abortion because it makes baby Jesus cry, are you going to lock up women who get them?

And how many years should they get?

Is it true that the SCOTUS can't pass a law that applies across the land. In other words If the SC rolls back roe v wade, why do they HAVE to let the states decide what they will do about abortion? Why not just make abortion illegal across the country?

Could they do that? I think so but??

Apparently Joe thinks killing children is a central issue here.

Nope.

I think not having your stupid, retarded, backward religion imposed on me is the issue here.

I just ask a question. When you outlaw abortion because it makes baby Jesus cry, are you going to lock up women who get them?

And how many years should they get?

Won't they just lock up the doctor or whoever performed the abortion?

But it is a good question that the abortion haters never address. What is the penalty to be for those women that WILL STILL seek and find an abortion? And how will the abortion police know what the woman did??

How much jail time, civil penalty, fine, what???

Joebigot you're an idiot. You answered your own stupid question in your attenpt to insult me.

I do however believe you should be thrown in jail for blatant displays of stupidity

Will Romney pass that law?? SHIT if you think jails for profit are a growth industry now, wait till this goes into effect.

They'll build em we will fill em. Making money all the way.

Will the "stupid" prison be run by robots? Or Bain?

IF ABORTIONS ARE MURDER…

Than the method and reason should not matter. Death penalty is murder. Abortions are murder. Putting a gun to someone’s head is murder. Collateral Damage is murder. Does it make a difference who that victim is? Rape, incest that produce a pregnancy and if that pregnancy is terminated it is not murder? Or life in a test tube terminated. What makes that life different from a life produced by a husband and wife, etc?

What the fuck are you talking about?

Put the bottle down and step away from the table.

Paul Ryan claimed the other night that he doesn't want 'unelected judges' deciding the abortion issue.

If that were true, it would mean that he doesn't think the unborn should have any rights, because civil rights are protected BY 'unelected judges' against legislators who would legislate in violation of those rights.

Is that his real position?

Forum List

Back