If a recession is 2 consecutive quarters of negative GDP growth,we started the Biden recession yesterday, -1.4% in Q1 and -2.1% in Q2.

I am against those also.

If upgrading you furnace and lights was such a good idea you would not need the Govt to pay to do so.

It is past time we quit using our tax code so social engineering.
It helps MA as I am more efficient. Win/win. I too like free markets but the Govt has so many regulations that free markets are difficult to implement and maintain

I d rather we do our best to strive to be energy independent. You don’t listen to what I say. You just talk at me. Conversations work both ways.
You are correct, conversations go both ways so when I ask if you’d rather have a rebounding recession or a depression and you respond by saying you’d rather be energy independent then you are talking at me and not with me. See if you are going to lecture me about discussion etiquette then you should set the example you want followed. Not be contradict yourself and be a hypocrite.

You are correct, conversations go both ways so when I ask if you’d rather have a rebounding recession or a depression and you respond by saying you’d rather be energy independent then you are talking at me and not with me. See if you are going to lecture me about discussion etiquette then you should set the example you want followed. Not be contradict yourself and be a hypocrite.
I d rather have neither. It didn’t need to be a binary choice. Would you rather die from cancer or a blood clot? Stupid questions deserve stupid answers. You’re a moron.

I d rather have neither. It didn’t need to be a binary choice. Would you rather die from cancer or a blood clot? Stupid questions deserve stupid answers. You’re a moron.
Well both president Trump and Biden decided to spend on stimulus to avoid a depression and economic collapse. That’s what they and their economic advisors saw coming if they did nothing.

Well both president Trump and Biden decided to spend on stimulus to avoid a depression and economic collapse. That’s what they and their economic advisors saw coming if they did nothing.
They didn’t need such a strong stimulus in round 2 of cares. 75% went to the owners of companies not the employees. IMO there is no war in Ukraine if Trump wins and gas prices aren’t more than double. No one said do “nothing”.

They didn’t need such a strong stimulus in round 2 of cares. 75% went to the owners of companies not the employees. IMO there is no war in Ukraine if Trump wins and gas prices aren’t more than double. No one said do “nothing”.
That’s your opinion. Others felt differently. Regardless, the intentions and precautions were what I stated. Risk inflation and bounce back recession to avoid a depression.

That comment about thinking Putin wouldn’t have invaded Ukraine if trump was president, almost made me spit my drink out my nose… thanks for the laugh

That’s your opinion. Others felt differently. Regardless, the intentions and precautions were what I stated. Risk inflation and bounce back recession to avoid a depression.

That comment about thinking Putin wouldn’t have invaded Ukraine if trump was president, almost made me spit my drink out my nose… thanks for the laugh
The PPP money going to owners not employees is not my opinion it’s a fact. You’re welcome. You’re an idiot. So there is that. Thankfully you didn’t reproduce.

The PPP money going to owners not employees is not my opinion it’s a fact. You’re welcome. You’re an idiot. So there is that. Thankfully you didn’t reproduce.
I never referred to PPP money going to owners. That’s something you just brought into the conversation. Why are you arguing against things I never said?!

I never referred to PPP money going to owners. That’s something you just brought into the conversation. Why are you arguing against things I never said?!
Because You insinuated that was an opinion as well. Funny how Putin didn’t do shit when Trump was president and the border was improving. Now the country is falling apart because of your “boring” Joe Biden Sanders. You’re an idiot. And you lied. You don’t listen to Ben Shapiro.

Because You insinuated that was an opinion as well. Funny how Putin didn’t do shit when Trump was president and the border was improving. Now the country is falling apart because of your “boring” Joe Biden Sanders. You’re an idiot. And you lied. You don’t listen to Ben Shapiro.
I didn’t insinuate shit about PPP… never said a word about it. You’re just making shit up now

You really are insane. No wonder you believe the primary difference between men and women is mostly cultural
The first signs of losing a debate is when you abandon the subject matter and resort to petty insults… as you just did.

Good game bucko!

When did I type “2001”? You ocd liar? TransFido we were talking concepts. Duh

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

LyingGayShortBus, you're actually getting dumber with each post you submit. Are you seriously now saying you weren't talking about the 2001 recession??

G'head, please say you weren't.....

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

LyingGayShortBus, you're actually getting dumber with each post you submit. Are you seriously now saying you weren't talking about the 2001 recession??

G'head, please say you weren't.....
Find where I said “2001” TransFido. I ask For the fourth time. Please admit you’re a lying ocd suffering fat fuck.

Find where I said “2001” TransFido. I ask For the fourth time. Please admit you’re a lying ocd suffering fat fuck.

LOLOL

You're such an idiot...

Faun: We were talking about the 2001 recession.

LyingGayShortBus: I am as well, dumbfuck. What other recession would he influence you waste of life OCD ridden fat fuck?

:dance:

Are you ever not a lying gay retard?

Ever???

Forum List

Back