If a recession is 2 consecutive quarters of negative GDP growth,we started the Biden recession yesterday, -1.4% in Q1 and -2.1% in Q2.

Ha ha you admit you’re a stalker. Loser ocd fatso TransFido

LOL

According to your retardation, anyone who responds to you, is stalking you.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

Don't you ever feel stupid for the moronic troll shit you post?

LOL

According to your retardation, anyone who responds to you, is stalking you.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

Don't you ever feel stupid for the moronic troll shit you post?
Stalker. You only posts insults. Fat loser. Must be your OCD controlling you. Seek help.

Stalker. You only posts insults. Fat loser. Must be your OCD controlling you. Seek help.

What a crybaby you are, LyingGayShortBus. I showed the forum you were recognizing the NBER's definition if a recession and it's been non-stop tears streaming from you ever since.

What a crybaby you are, LyingGayShortBus. I showed the forum you were recognizing the NBER's definition if a recession and it's been non-stop tears streaming from you ever since.
Nope. You didn’t. You’re an ocd ridden fat fuck TransFido. You admitted that Biden sucks. And now the economy is in shambles and yet you would still vote for him. Fat loser.

Nope. You didn’t. You’re an ocd ridden fat fuck TransFido. You admitted that Biden sucks. And now the economy is in shambles and yet you would still vote for him. Fat loser.

You're deranged, LyingGayShortBus. You referred to the 2001 recession, a recession without 2 consecutive quarters of negative growth, as a recession.

And I quoted you doing so.

Denying that now, as you're desperately trying to do, exposes you as a troll, a liar, and a faggot.

Not exactly new information for the forum.

:itsok:

You're deranged, LyingGayShortBus. You referred to the 2001 recession, a recession without 2 consecutive quarters of negative growth, as a recession.

And I quoted you doing so.

Denying that now, as you're desperately trying to do, exposes you as a troll, a liar, and a faggot.

Not exactly new information for the forum.

:itsok:
Never did I write “2001” you lied. We were discussing concepts. You are a fat ocd ridden trans loser who stalks me.

Never did I write “2001” you lied. We were discussing concepts. You are a fat ocd ridden trans loser who stalks me.

Are you ever not a retard?

Ever??

Moron, I never said you "wrote 2001." I said you recognized the 2001 recession as a recession, even though it didn't have 2 consecutive quarters of negative growth.

Faun: We were talking about the 2001 recession.

LyingGayShortBus: I am as well, dumbfuck. What other recession would he influence you waste of life OCD ridden fat fuck?

Are you ever not a retard?

Ever??

Moron, I never said you "wrote 2001." I said you recognized the 2001 recession as a recession, even though it didn't have 2 consecutive quarters of negative growth.

LyingGayShortBus: I am as well, dumbfuck. What other recession would he influence you waste of life OCD ridden fat fuck?
Ha you admit you’re an OCD ridden fat fuck. LoL

Done stalking yet?

Stupid Transocrat

Ha you admit you’re an OCD ridden fat fuck. LoL

Done stalking yet?

Stupid Transocrat

LOLOL

Poor, demented LyingGayShortBus. I proved you sided with the NBER's definition of a recession and that put you in full troll mode.

:dance:

Nope. You didn’t. Your monkeypox is impacting your brain, TransFido.

LOLOL

Your dementia is no substitute for reality, LyingGayShortBus. Here again is you acknowledging the 2001 recession was indeed a recession...

Educate yourself TransFido. Monkeypox sucks for you ha ha

LOL

Has nothing to do with you agreeing with the NBER that the 2001 recession, without 2 consecutive quarters of negative growth, was indeed a recession.

Oh, and good luck holding on to your dream that we're in a recession now. Did ya see the jobs numbers released today? Unemployment drops to 3.5%, 528,000 jobs added, record number of jobs, record low black unemployment, smallest unemployed figure in nearly half a century.

tenor.gif

LOL

Has nothing to do with you agreeing with the NBER that the 2001 recession, without 2 consecutive quarters of negative growth, was indeed a recession.

Oh, and good luck holding on to your dream that we're in a recession now. Did ya see the jobs numbers released today? Unemployment drops to 3.5%, 528,000 jobs added, record number of jobs, record low black unemployment, smallest unemployed figure in nearly half a century.

tenor.gif
Never happened. Funny that you remember all our convos. Stalker will be stalking. Do you still agree that Biden sucks, TransFido? Or has your Monkeypox changed your mind?

Never happened. Funny that you remember all our convos. Stalker will be stalking. Do you still agree that Biden sucks, TransFido? Or has your Monkeypox changed your mind?

LOLOLOL

Cracks me up how you deny having this conversation...

You know the posts are still there, right? Deny them is just you denying reality.

LOLOLOL

Cracks me up how you deny having this conversation...

You know the posts are still there, right? Deny them is just you denying reality.
Didn’t answer the question, TransFido. Monkeypox is crippling you

Forum List

Back