If a 2nd date doesnt come after receiving a text like this after the 1st date then why ever date?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I should just spend the rest of my life having cute women sit on my face and use my credit card to order things online

"I'm home, Thanks again for a lovely evening"

I cant' figure out this dating thing. Why even send that shit if you dont want to see me again?

I should just spend the rest of my life having cute women sit on my face and use my credit card to order things online

I cant' figure out this dating thing. Why even send that shit if you dont want to see me again?
Ummm... the polite way to say "see you sucker?"

You Gotta wear a Tom Brady Jersey women like winners

why even contact me?

why even contact me?
OK what was the guys name?

why even contact me?
Maybe you should reply. Can't hurt.

why even contact me?

I said the weather is supposed to be nice this weekend wanna get together on saturday? she said she think she has to work and didnt offer another day

why even contact me?
OK what was the guys name?
His name was Larry, AKA Loretta.......

why even contact me?

I said the weather is supposed to be nice this weekend wanna get together on saturday? she said she think she has to work and didnt offer another day
Geez, just come right out and ask her if she wants to f*ck. You'll find out one way or the other........

I'm thinking more like she wanted to be sure to try to smooth things over best she could because she's afraid this guy will be hunting and stalking her for revenge for the break up and will jump her in a dark alley to leave her dead like a psycho?

Don't despair.

In another five or six years? I believe they will have artificial people that you can buy to keep you company. SO? Save your money. :71:

why even contact me?

It’s called being polite

why even contact me?

Do you see the tranny pic in Unkotare profile? Ask him out.. word
Around Massachusetts is he’s a wrestler that’s likes bottoms abs long showers in high school locker room
Yep, if THAT ain't a tranny, I don't know WHAT is.........
More than that, it's a Japanese tranny poop feaster!

why even contact me?

Ask her directly if she would like to go out on another date.

Don't despair.

In another five or six years? I believe they will have artificial people that you can buy to keep you company. SO? Save your money. :71:

I want me one of THOSE!

I suspect, with what the government schools and the corporate media are doing to the minds of most women? Yeah, I believe the global elites are purposely creating a market that most men will want one. . . :auiqs.jpg:

why even contact me?

Maybe you need a wingman for the next one.

Wow......you read a lot in that polite text.
Seems benign enough.
I might suggest the next time you take someone out...pay for it.
Dutch treat sucks for the woman.

Forum List

Back