if 2 or more attackers broke into you home??

that's only partly true....no one ever bothered me...a few assholes have tried to sandbag me...but..
It is not a question of being bothered, it is more a tool in reading situations and navigating those situations toward a positive end. For example, one night after I pulled duty I was in a neighborhood bar talking football, I disagreed with someone he pulled a gun out on me. That is not being bothered, that is living in a place where live is unpredictable and rules area applied as necessary.

The lesson I learned from the street is there is always someone who is bigger, faster and more sociopathic than I so be prepared. This small lesson has been a life saver not only on the streets, but, in professional life.

Having a gun pulled on you and having somebody try to shoot you are two totally different animals

I....

That was by way of example. There are many more situations regarding living and surviving in this type of environment.

my favorite weapon is neither.....i prefer a shotgun....sawed off or pump....loaded with dble 00 sure the kick is gonna rage on me...but i will hit anyone in front of me

Forum List

Back