ied placers in afgh get owned

So our boys saved some lives from those asshats trying to kill them!

BRAVO! :clap2:

the worst part of the whole IED / mine thing is it doesn't just kill soliders and they don't go away when the soliders leave. they kill local children, regular civillians, etc for years and years until they are all blown up. in cambodia they placed so many mines decades after the war they are still clearing them and people are still dying from them.

I disagree. The WORST part is knowing they are there but not exactly where and having to carry on.

I do believe however that you have a point. It IS tragic and shows the depravity of using such tactics. I just don't believe it is the worst.

So our boys saved some lives from those asshats trying to kill them!

BRAVO! :clap2:

the worst part of the whole IED / mine thing is it doesn't just kill soliders and they don't go away when the soliders leave. they kill local children, regular civillians, etc for years and years until they are all blown up. in cambodia they placed so many mines decades after the war they are still clearing them and people are still dying from them.

I disagree. The WORST part is knowing they are there but not exactly where and having to carry on.

I do believe however that you have a point. It IS tragic and shows the depravity of using such tactics. I just don't believe it is the worst.

You are right. IED's are most effective as a psychological weapon.

Then again, so is this video. They should film these drone pilots who probably had one hand around a big gulp and the other around the joystick as they flew their drone in some base a hundred miles away from the impact sight.

I am glad we figured out this drone thing. When I was in A-stan, it was impossible to catch bombers. They worked without any fear of reprisal. It's nice to know that they get to be a little bit nervous that some drone that they can't see or hear might shoot a hellfire missile up their ass while they work.

Forum List

Back