IDs should be mandatory in order to vote

Listen up, filthy humans, The Pale Orc is speaking. Why would you not show an ID to vote? Doesn't make any sense? You need an ID to drive, buy alcohol, get married but not elect an official that impacts how we live, spend, etc.? Doesn't make any sense. And to call it racism is bullshit (see below).

This should be mandatory in EVERY state. I have zero qualms in showing my ID. Why do you? My ID is below:

View attachment 474229

And for the filthy humans that dare play the race card, Candace Owens is black.

We provide all of that stuff when we register. Why do we need to do it again?
I registered through my census (no one asked for any ID) and because my dad can go and say he is me when he is voting if I am too lazy. All he has to do is point at my street address and give my name. Not right.

Come on filthy human, do better.

Last edited:
Your intent to limit voting is self serving, has nothing to do with governance.
The democrats intent on flooding the country with illegal immigrants is the main reason voter id is so important. Your "lack of knowledge" on the subject is glaring.

But, I suspect you're just blowing smoke.

Anyone who wants people to be able to vote without showing an ID wants an insecure election because they want their side to be able to commit fraud. It’s really that simple.

We even have free IDs in some places now, and the goalposts moved to....blacks are too stupid to know how to get online

Do you like ignorant better? That certainly pertains to those quotes.

If someone is too ignorant to get an ID, not sure I would want them voting in the first place. I know Democrats do, but that is another story.
Getting an ID isn’t always as easy as you think. Not everyone has a certified copy of their birth certificate, especially poor and elderly people. When they do, there could be clerical errors.

Some people had to jump through big hurdles to get hear IDs and it’s no joke.
I am sure you’re right that for some people it is harder to get a copy of their birth certificate, especially when, let’s say, the courthouse burned down where you were born that held state birth certificates and you have to wait so long to receive a copy and similar cases. The thing is people have almost 4 (or 2) years to do it for next national election. That’s more than enough time to obtain one, even with all the expected and unexpected goofs that our government often produces with adding red tape to obtain personal records that the state has in fact lost.

Hargie Randall, 72, was born in his family’s home in Huntsville, Tex., and has lived in the state his entire life. Randall, now living in Houston’s low-income Fifth Ward neighborhood, has several health problems and such poor eyesight that he is legally blind. He can’t drive and has to ask others for rides.

After Texas implemented its new law, Randall went to the Department of Public Safety (the Texas agency that handles driver’s licenses and identification cards) three times to try to get a photo ID to vote. Each time Randall was told he needed different items. First, he was told he needed three forms of identification. He came back and brought his Medicaid card, bills and a current voter registration card from voting in past elections.

“I thought that because I was on record for voting, I could vote again,” Randall said.

But he was told he still needed more documentation, such as a certified copy of his birth certificate.

Records of births before 1950, such as Randall’s, are not on a central computer and are located only in the county clerk’s office where the person was born.

For Randall, that meant an hour-long drive to Huntsville, where his lawyers found a copy of his birth certificate.

But that wasn’t enough. With his birth certificate in hand, Randall went to the DPS office in Houston with all the necessary documents. But, DPS officials still would not issue him a photo ID because of a clerical mistake on his birth certificate. One letter was off in his last name — “Randell” instead of “Randall” — so his last name was spelled slightly different than on all his other documents.

Kamin, the lawyer, asked the DPS official if they could pull up Randall’s prior driver’s-license information, as he once had a state-issued ID. The official told her that the state doesn’t keep records of prior identification after five years, and there was nothing they could do to pull up that information.

Kamin was finally able to prove to a DPS supervisor that there was a clerical error and was able to verify Randall’s identity by showing other documents.
Now this story I can believe just by experiencing the ultimate misery of going to my own local license bureau. It is something that most people dread and they definitely know not to go on a Monday nor on Friday. The experience includes being fully eye balled by the first person who “greets you”, typically a female employee deemed most militant lol I have known people to go there for the easiest thing possible ,at least you would think, transferring a title per say, my word the nightmare of it all! Anyone who attempts to transfer ownership of a vehicle is automatically assumed to be a thief at least that’s my view lol seriously it is almost comical. I don’t know where they get these people. I’ve been to a few other license branches before and they’re similar in this unnecessary grumpiness/ all people should be treated with suspect until proven innocent lol
You’ll notice how few proponents of IDs are here to talk about it.

We absolutely could try IDs to the people that would struggle to get them, but it’ll take work by people who actually want to help. It’d be a big project but if you do it, we will all be better off.

Hargie Randall, 72, was born in his family’s home in Huntsville, Tex., and has lived in the state his entire life. Randall, now living in Houston’s low-income Fifth Ward neighborhood, has several health problems and such poor eyesight that he is legally blind. He can’t drive and has to ask others for rides.

After Texas implemented its new law, Randall went to the Department of Public Safety (the Texas agency that handles driver’s licenses and identification cards) three times to try to get a photo ID to vote. Each time Randall was told he needed different items. First, he was told he needed three forms of identification. He came back and brought his Medicaid card, bills and a current voter registration card from voting in past elections.

“I thought that because I was on record for voting, I could vote again,” Randall said.

But he was told he still needed more documentation, such as a certified copy of his birth certificate.

Records of births before 1950, such as Randall’s, are not on a central computer and are located only in the county clerk’s office where the person was born.

For Randall, that meant an hour-long drive to Huntsville, where his lawyers found a copy of his birth certificate.

But that wasn’t enough. With his birth certificate in hand, Randall went to the DPS office in Houston with all the necessary documents. But, DPS officials still would not issue him a photo ID because of a clerical mistake on his birth certificate. One letter was off in his last name — “Randell” instead of “Randall” — so his last name was spelled slightly different than on all his other documents.

Kamin, the lawyer, asked the DPS official if they could pull up Randall’s prior driver’s-license information, as he once had a state-issued ID. The official told her that the state doesn’t keep records of prior identification after five years, and there was nothing they could do to pull up that information.

Kamin was finally able to prove to a DPS supervisor that there was a clerical error and was able to verify Randall’s identity by showing other documents.
Now this story I can believe just by experiencing the ultimate misery of going to my own local license bureau. It is something that most people dread and they definitely know not to go on a Monday nor on Friday. The experience includes being fully eye balled by the first person who “greets you”, typically a female employee deemed most militant lol I have known people to go there for the easiest thing possible ,at least you would think, transferring a title per say, my word the nightmare of it all! Anyone who attempts to transfer ownership of a vehicle is automatically assumed to be a thief at least that’s my view lol seriously it is almost comical. I don’t know where they get these people. I’ve been to a few other license branches before and they’re similar in this unnecessary grumpiness/ all people should be treated with suspect until proven innocent lol
yep, if one ever moves out of state and then needs to get an in state license, what a challenge. They don't have rights to poor people, they do all people. it's hilarious. demofks think DMV facilities are fan favorites.
So true! My concept of hell is certainly having at least one fine establishment in bright red letters flashing DMV come one come all!

We absolutely could try IDs to the people that would struggle to get them, but it’ll take work by people who actually want to help. It’d be a big project but if you do it, we will all be better off.
Why don't you have an issue with Mandatory Vaccinations and Covid Tracking?

How come I need a passport to leave The USA but Illegal Aliens need nothing to enter it?

Faux Xiden says come on in, and you don't even need Covid testing or a vaccination. Catch and release.

If someone is too ignorant to get an ID, not sure I would want them voting in the first place. I know Democrats do, but that is another story.
Getting an ID isn’t always as easy as you think. Not everyone has a certified copy of their birth certificate, especially poor and elderly people. When they do, there could be clerical errors.

I am sure you’re right that for some people it is harder to get a copy of their birth certificate, especially when, let’s say, the courthouse burned down where you were born that held state birth certificates and you have to wait so long to receive a copy and similar cases. The thing is people have almost 4 (or 2) years to do it for next national election. That’s more than enough time to obtain one, even with all the expected and unexpected goofs that our government often produces with adding red tape to obtain personal records that the state has in fact lost.
People shouldn’t have to deal with all the government red tape. The government should be more interested in helping people. As the case in the story, the man couldn’t drive but had to get to a courthouse an hour away.

It’s not enough to make an ID free. We need to have people who are funded to get these individuals through the red tape. People are actually want to help.

Then you can mandate voter ID.

Your intent to limit voting is self serving, has nothing to do with governance.
The democrats intent on flooding the country with illegal immigrants is the main reason voter id is so important. Your "lack of knowledge" on the subject is glaring.

But, I suspect you're just blowing smoke.
Paranoid nonsense.
When you wear your face diaper everywhere you go, do you feel paranoid?

I always vote in person, WHY because I can still drive, my polling place is close, you can get inside quickly out of the weather, It usually takes 20 min or less & I can still stand that long. people are helpful as both my hearing and eyesight are poor. But what if all that became harder or impossible as I get older? would you make it impossible for me to vote because I was unable to vote in person, DO some of you hate not just minority's but also old white people?

People shouldn’t have to deal with all the government red tape. The government should be more interested in helping people. As the case in the story, the man couldn’t drive but had to get to a courthouse an hour away.

It’s not enough to make an ID free. We need to have people who are funded to get these individuals through the red tape. People are actually want to help.

Then you can mandate voter ID.
But Mandated Vaccinations, 6 foot Social Distancing, Oppressive rules and regulations on businesses, and Masks Mandates based on paranoid delusions of leftist tyrants are ok, right?

I always vote in person, WHY because I can still drive, my polling place is close, you can get inside quickly out of the weather, It usually takes 20 min or less & I can still stand that long. people are helpful as both my hearing and eyesight are poor. But what if all that became harder or impossible as I get older? would you make it impossible for me to vote because I was unable to vote in person, DO some of you hate not just minority's but also old white people?
It's called absentee voting.

It's called absentee voting.
Duh, yes we have absentee voting. Am talking to the people who say we should all vote in person.

Why don't you have an issue with Mandatory Vaccinations and Covid Tracking?

How come I need a passport to leave The USA but Illegal Aliens need nothing to enter it?
Not sure you’re addressing me here Tree, but I’ll go ahead and answer. I don’t back mandatory vaccines. The US government will fare much better if they stay away from that concept. I don’t know about the virus tracking unless it’s targeting patient zero. That info is important, yet, even at this late date we’ve yet to determine with 100% certainty anything about patient zero with the Wuhan virus.

I don’t really like the concept of tracking people unless we’re talking about violent offenders...but I understand the concept of increasing medical knowledge and using effective measures- key component that escapes most of the useless masks worn and similar all for nothing measures in attempts to slow down a viral illness with the entire slow down process dragging on longer and affecting more people.

why do you keep ignoring the ID they used to register to vote??

The entire system should not be compromised because of a very tiny percentage of exceptions where a person cannot (or will not) obtain identification. Other democracies require i.d. to vote, and they are not all "racist".

Forum List

Back