IDs should be mandatory in order to vote

Listen up, filthy humans, The Pale Orc is speaking. Why would you not show an ID to vote? Doesn't make any sense? You need an ID to drive, buy alcohol, get married but not elect an official that impacts how we live, spend, etc.? Doesn't make any sense. And to call it racism is bullshit (see below).

This should be mandatory in EVERY state. I have zero qualms in showing my ID. Why do you? My ID is below:

View attachment 474229

And for the filthy humans that dare play the race card, Candace Owens is black.

You do have to show ID to vote. Just not your super duper special ID's with exact match, or certain address requirements that Republicans keep demanding poor people travel many miles and pay serious money to obtain.

Beyond stupid

sure it is, explain what else it says then?
It just means they don’t know something. I don’t think lack of knowledge makes them inferior or stupid. That’s not how I put value into individuals.
right, not smart enough to investigate a way around something. yep inferior to you. I got it, you said it loud and clear.

Listen up, filthy humans, The Pale Orc is speaking. Why would you not show an ID to vote? Doesn't make any sense? You need an ID to drive, buy alcohol, get married but not elect an official that impacts how we live, spend, etc.? Doesn't make any sense. And to call it racism is bullshit (see below).

This should be mandatory in EVERY state. I have zero qualms in showing my ID. Why do you? My ID is below:

View attachment 474229

As long as there is free access to getting an ID whether one drives or not, or lives in the middle of nowhere or not.
so smart enough to adapt to life?

Do you like ignorant better? That certainly pertains to those quotes.

If someone is too ignorant to get an ID, not sure I would want them voting in the first place. I know Democrats do, but that is another story.
Getting an ID isn’t always as easy as you think. Not everyone has a certified copy of their birth certificate, especially poor and elderly people. When they do, there could be clerical errors.

Some people had to jump through big hurdles to get hear IDs and it’s no joke.
you have to have one to register to vote so they already have one,,

use that one to vote,,

case closed so you dont need to keep lying,,

Hargie Randall, 72, was born in his family’s home in Huntsville, Tex., and has lived in the state his entire life. Randall, now living in Houston’s low-income Fifth Ward neighborhood, has several health problems and such poor eyesight that he is legally blind. He can’t drive and has to ask others for rides.

After Texas implemented its new law, Randall went to the Department of Public Safety (the Texas agency that handles driver’s licenses and identification cards) three times to try to get a photo ID to vote. Each time Randall was told he needed different items. First, he was told he needed three forms of identification. He came back and brought his Medicaid card, bills and a current voter registration card from voting in past elections.

“I thought that because I was on record for voting, I could vote again,” Randall said.

But he was told he still needed more documentation, such as a certified copy of his birth certificate.

Records of births before 1950, such as Randall’s, are not on a central computer and are located only in the county clerk’s office where the person was born.

For Randall, that meant an hour-long drive to Huntsville, where his lawyers found a copy of his birth certificate.

But that wasn’t enough. With his birth certificate in hand, Randall went to the DPS office in Houston with all the necessary documents. But, DPS officials still would not issue him a photo ID because of a clerical mistake on his birth certificate. One letter was off in his last name — “Randell” instead of “Randall” — so his last name was spelled slightly different than on all his other documents.

Kamin, the lawyer, asked the DPS official if they could pull up Randall’s prior driver’s-license information, as he once had a state-issued ID. The official told her that the state doesn’t keep records of prior identification after five years, and there was nothing they could do to pull up that information.

Kamin was finally able to prove to a DPS supervisor that there was a clerical error and was able to verify Randall’s identity by showing other documents.

sure it is, explain what else it says then?
It just means they don’t know something. I don’t think lack of knowledge makes them inferior or stupid. That’s not how I put value into individuals.

No, but do you want an “mechanic” working on your car that couldn’t even name one model or make of any car ever built? For some reason, Democrats don’t seem to mind the equivalent of this voting in elections, which is even more vital, as long as they vote as they are told.

View attachment 474229

Been saying it for years. The response from the fascist left? But.....but.....but....da poor people!!!!!

I just quoted someone saying it in this thread. No one in your video said it.

"Don't have the knowledge"

"Not Informed"

"Don't have the access and don't know how it works"

Yea, nobody said that. :cuckoo:
None of those are synonymous with stupid.

If someone is too ignorant to get an ID, not sure I would want them voting in the first place. I know Democrats do, but that is another story.

I was about to say that myself. Anyone that non-functional has no input into public policy that we need or want.

View attachment 474229

We provide all of that stuff when we register. Why do we need to do it again?

Hargie Randall, 72, was born in his family’s home in Huntsville, Tex., and has lived in the state his entire life. Randall, now living in Houston’s low-income Fifth Ward neighborhood, has several health problems and such poor eyesight that he is legally blind. He can’t drive and has to ask others for rides.

After Texas implemented its new law, Randall went to the Department of Public Safety (the Texas agency that handles driver’s licenses and identification cards) three times to try to get a photo ID to vote. Each time Randall was told he needed different items. First, he was told he needed three forms of identification. He came back and brought his Medicaid card, bills and a current voter registration card from voting in past elections.

“I thought that because I was on record for voting, I could vote again,” Randall said.

But he was told he still needed more documentation, such as a certified copy of his birth certificate.

Records of births before 1950, such as Randall’s, are not on a central computer and are located only in the county clerk’s office where the person was born.

For Randall, that meant an hour-long drive to Huntsville, where his lawyers found a copy of his birth certificate.

But that wasn’t enough. With his birth certificate in hand, Randall went to the DPS office in Houston with all the necessary documents. But, DPS officials still would not issue him a photo ID because of a clerical mistake on his birth certificate. One letter was off in his last name — “Randell” instead of “Randall” — so his last name was spelled slightly different than on all his other documents.

Kamin, the lawyer, asked the DPS official if they could pull up Randall’s prior driver’s-license information, as he once had a state-issued ID. The official told her that the state doesn’t keep records of prior identification after five years, and there was nothing they could do to pull up that information.

Kamin was finally able to prove to a DPS supervisor that there was a clerical error and was able to verify Randall’s identity by showing other documents.
Hey look, they can do it.

The problem is, monkeying with the voting rules has become an entirely political game. Both parties' concerns about the "sanctity of the vote" are disingenuous. All either side cares about is tweaking the rules so that their supporters are more likely to vote, and the oppositions' voters are less likely to vote. Republicans currently presume that poor, disaffected people will be more likely to vote Democrat, so they want rules that will scare these people away from the polls. Democrats want to pave their way and make it as easy as possible.

Republicans pretend they are worried about fraud, and Democrats pretend it's all about the "will of the people". They're both lying. They just want power.
how's proving who you are is monkeying around? the fact is you think they're not smart enough to take on life. and then you want them to vote for things they haven't a fking clue what it is? simply awesome.

No. I'd prefer most people didn't vote all. Democracy is a shit show. I just don't buy your phony excuses. You assume they'll vote Democrat, so you want to prevent them from voting, any way you can. Dems want to get them to vote, any way they can. It's political struggle for power, nothing more. The excuse making is just tiresome.

Last edited:
I just quoted someone saying it in this thread. No one in your video said it.

"Don't have the knowledge"

"Not Informed"

"Don't have the access and don't know how it works"

Yea, nobody said that. :cuckoo:
None of those are synonymous with stupid.

exactly, how would they know they're getting anything?

No, but do you want an “mechanic” working on your car that couldn’t even name one model or make of any car ever built? For some reason, Democrats don’t seem to mind the equivalent of this voting in elections, which is even more vital, as long as they vote as they are told.
I don’t really want people voting in elections that think it was stolen from Trump by some massive international conspiracy either but that’s life.

Your intent to limit voting is self serving, has nothing to do with governance.

View attachment 474229

You do have to show ID to vote. Just not your super duper special ID's with exact match, or certain address requirements that Republicans keep demanding poor people travel many miles and pay serious money to obtain.

"Super-duper special"? Texas' law requires a driver's license, a passport, a military ID, or a Texas election identification certificate. None of those is particularly special at all. In fact, the picture ID the vast majority of people have IS a driver's license. Off the top of my head, I can't actually name any other type of picture ID besides a driver's license and a passport.

Forum List

Back