Idris Elba Has Tested Positive for Coronavirus....who. you may ask?

Idris is a really nice guy. The next James Bond.
Maybe that's why he's making this announcement. He wants to be the next James Bond.....but the fans want somebody else.
He would be a great James Bond. He has a real screen presence.
Maybe so.....but I don't think he would be accepted by the public....mainly because most of us will think he was picked because of his ethnicity.....and we're fed up with being preached to.
I would feel the same about a female James Bond.

Here's a novel idea.....make up your own characters and leave the ones that already work alone.

Idris Elba is the latest celebrity to announce he’s tested positive for coronavirus.

On Monday, the 47-year-old “Luther” star took to social media to reveal the news.

“This morning I tested positive for Covid 19,” he captioned a video of himself and his wife Sabrina Dhowre, 30. “I feel ok, I have no symptoms so far but have been isolated since I found out about my possible exposure to the virus. Stay home people and be pragmatic. I will keep you updated on how I’m doing. No panic.”......just fuck the wife 27 times a day and let us know if she liked it better than the flu!

He played the Norse god Heimdall in the "Thor" movie franchise. Hollywood thinks he looks like a Viking. Kind of looks like IM2's younger, better looking sister....at least his head isn't shaped like a bowling ball with fur on it.....ROTFLMFAO!!!

(Excerpt) Read more at pagesix.com ...

Sweet. Lessee: He feels OK. He has no symptoms. Yet he had himself tested for the virus. And Voila! It tested positive! Imagine that.

So he put himself in isolation to be sure he doesn't get anyone else sick with a disease which has no symptoms and makes you feel OK.

Corona: the national crisis no one can see, feel or touch but from which everyone runs hiding.
Or, he could be still looking for his 15 minutes of fame since no one really knows who the fuck he is.

Maybe that's why he's making this announcement. He wants to be the next James Bond.....but the fans want somebody else.
Maybe so.....but I don't think he would be accepted by the public....mainly because most of us will think he was picked because of his ethnicity.....and we're fed up with being preached to.

Here's a novel idea.....make up your own characters and leave the ones that already work alone.
Naw Idris is way cooler than any Bond I have ever seen except maybe Sean Connery. This mf can also rap as well as act.

What a strange world you live in.Othello has been played by white actors for 500 years without a murmur of protest and yet you piss your pants over this.

What a strange world you live in.Othello has been played by white actors for 500 years without a murmur of protest and yet you piss your pants over this.
Yeah. Nobody said shit when they had a pale blond hair blue eyed Jesus before suntan lotion was invented.

Forum List

Back