Self isolate yourself from the left wing media. It will lower your stress level.

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
iu

As I opined previously, the left is reveling in the misery of the country as long as it visits harm on Donald Trump. It's not bad enough that foreign sources are fomenting more panic than exists presently by disseminating disinformation- and they are.

Trump administration officials say a foreign disinformation campaign is trying to spread fear amid the coronavirus pandemic, with false rumors of a nationwide quarantine and more.

A senior administration official told Fox News on Monday that it is imperative to ensure the information about the novel coronavirus is coming from verified outlets. “There is an ongoing effort to spread disinformation and cause undue panic,” the official told Fox News, specifically referring to the rumors of a nationwide quarantine. “There is no national quarantine for the United States.”

The official added: “It’s important we remain vigilant in ensuring our information is coming from verified sources.”

It is almost certainly coming from the same source as the virus- China.
China also has been shopping around the assertion that the Chinese Wuhan Virus came from the US military.

A spokesman for the Chinese government on Thursday promoted a conspiracy theory that the coronavirus was brought to the city of Wuhan by the U.S. military.
"It might be US Army who brought the epidemic to Wuhan," said Zhao Lijian, a Ministry of Foreign Affairs spokesman, Business Insider reported.

The comment, an alternate explanation Beijing is pushing amid global criticism of the country's failure to mitigate the virus, comes as the Chinese government has increasingly disputed widespread international reporting that the virus was first detected in Wuhan.
The conspiracy theory, which has recently gained steam in China, instead suggests the virus was brought to the country in 2019 by U.S. athletes participating in the Military World Games that were held in Wuhan.

The left wing media has been lapping all this propaganda up and siding with China it to amplify fear in the US.
Jim Sciutto on Twitter

You will remember how after calling the the virus the Wuhan virus it suddenly became racist once the Chinese government ordered it so:

Well, that was just the beginning of it.

DNC Chair Tom Perez questioned the religious faith of Trump supporters

"I think the challenge that I see among a lot of people that go to Donald Trump rallies, and then they will go to church on Sunday, and I'm not ... I don't know what faith they are worshiping."Adam Schiff, seething as he watches the case against Michael Flynn collapse and Trump's potential pardon looming, lashed out at Trump with another falsehood"Mr. President, keep your focus on the current crisis. The delay in testing and your failure to lead are already costing us dearly. Your attacks on the independence of the justice system and rewarding of cronies who lied for you can wait. Incompetence kills."The left wing media has repeatedly accused Trump of dissolving the Pandemic Response Team. False.

(Excerpt) Read more at Floppingaces.net...

It does seem that the Communists have opened up that can full of worms that has been FESTERING for all these years with the help of the DNC.....ODD how all this has happened and I expect.more soon!

Forum List

Back