Idiot Rand Paul calls for decriminalizing everything that disproportionately incarcerates blacks

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
What a gaffe. Is he really that stupid?

Rand Paul calls for decriminalizing everything that disproportionately incarcerates blacks

Rand Paul is backpedaling after making the ludicrous statement “I see an America where criminal justice is applied equally and any law that disproportionately incarcerates people of color is repealed.”

Black Americans commit murder at nine times the white rate. That means that Rand Paul would have to repeal laws against murder.

Rand Paul campaign spokesman Eleanor May is now saying that Rand Paul only meant “non-violent crimes.”

Is shoplifting non-violent? Blacks typically commit shoplifting at astronomical rates compared to whites. We have already seen a black British MP call for decriminalizing shoplifting to keep black people out of trouble with the law.

The guy agrees with Sharpton and I heard this after Furgason! This guy sucks as he believes blacks are treated unfairly but this simply isn't so as they commit most of the crimes. So should we just stop punishing them for their crimes? I hate this fucker. I hate him for being a loseretrians but this tops the cake.

The indignation displayed by morons about this makes Rand look a little better to me.

Rand Paul calls for decriminalizing everything that disproportionately incarcerates blacks

Rand Paul is backpedaling after making the ludicrous statement “I see an America where criminal justice is applied equally and any law that disproportionately incarcerates people of color is repealed.”

Black Americans commit murder at nine times the white rate. That means that Rand Paul would have to repeal laws against murder.

Rand Paul campaign spokesman Eleanor May is now saying that Rand Paul only meant “non-violent crimes.”

Is shoplifting non-violent? Blacks typically commit shoplifting at astronomical rates compared to whites. We have already seen a black British MP call for decriminalizing shoplifting to keep black people out of trouble with the law.
you calling someone an idiot.....

1324512.gif

Don't worry, our street cops have it all under control. They'll see to it that race matters. They'll kills as many as they can, then put the rest in prison. They've already kill a few in the past year. They'll kill'em for having a broken tail light. Ever hear of street justice? Obviously, cops take it seriously. Cops have a code that says race matters, and they adjust the population at every chance. Cops have become judge, jury, and prosecutors.

Good! I'm flipping glad! I want all drugs decriminalized, I want racial profiling to end! Bravo!!! He has my vote if he's serious.

We never helped blacks after the civil war and we constantly took advantage of their lack of education and inferior numbers to keep them down.

Yes, I will always call out the black race with regards to crime and how there seems to be an encouraged lack of effort to improve their own lives, but guess what? They can move forward now with no excuses!

Rand Paul Tackles Prisons 'Full Of Black And Brown Kids' Amid GOP Reach For Minority Votes

In an ongoing effort to bridge the gap between the GOP and minority voters, Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) deviated from traditional party lines during a speech at the Iowa State Republican Party Convention Saturday, criticizing racist drug policies in the United States and calling for the restoration of voting rights for ex-convicts.

After conceding that his position may not "bring everybody together" and establishing that "drugs are a scourge," Paul continued:

I also think it’s a problem to lock people up for 10 and 15 and 20 years for youthful mistakes. If you look at the War on Drugs, three out of four people in prison are black or brown. White kids are doing it too. In fact, if you look at all the surveys, white kids do it just as much as black and brown kids -- but the prisons are full of black and brown kids because they don’t get a good attorney, they live in poverty, it’s easier to arrest them than to go to the suburbs. There’s a lot of reasons.

The likely 2016 presidential contender, who previously compared federal drug laws to the racist policies of the Jim Crow era, also criticized the GOP for failing to live up to its platform emphasis on family values.

“If we’re the party of family values, in 1980 there were 200,000 kids with a dad in prison. There’s now two million,” Paul said, calling on Judeo-Christian conservatives to set policies by the principle of redemption.

“Should a 19-year-old kid get a second chance? I think yes,” Paul added. He also urged Republicans to channel a more compassionate approach toward young offenders, including the restoration of voting rights for reformed convicts.

Paul said NOTHING ABOUT decriminalizing murder as implied in the link!

The guy agrees with Sharpton and I heard this after Furgason! This guy sucks as he believes blacks are treated unfairly but this simply isn't so as they commit most of the crimes. So should we just stop punishing them for their crimes? I hate this fucker. I hate him for being a loseretrians but this tops the cake.

You hate him, because he doesn't hate black people.

You hate him, because he doesn't hate black people.

There you go. Bingo.

Why not decriminalize petty crimes? It keeps people out of jail, get them on the right path and make them productive members of society.

But racist republicans do not want blacks to be productive members of society because they feel the economy is a zero-sum game. If blacks get better jobs, they won't get a job. Its not true but who said Republicans followed any sort of logic in their thought process.

That's not even true. Blacks don't commit "most of the crimes". Fucks sakes you're an idiot.

I like Rand Paul, and he might be the first person I've ever voted for. He's about as moderate as they come from either party.

Forum List

Back