IDF Annihilates 50 Families in Gaza

All unfounded speculation and biased, self-serving theory; none of it proven, nor even likely.

Your propaganda war is not going very well here, is it, my little Muslim Sleeper Cell?
Better than your cheerleading for baby killers...
Only in your tiny little mind.

And, it is worth noting, when you are faced with facts (or your own demonstrable lack of facts), you resort to maudlin emotionalism.

Newsflash... that's not going to stop Israel from hunting down and slitting the throats of your Hamas boys... not this time.

..."I’ve already raised the white flag. I’ve stopped searching the dictionary for the word to describe half of a boy’s missing head while his father screams 'Wake up, wake up, I bought you a toy!'” ...
Move your combatant personnel and war-assets away from your civilians and this will not happen.
You seem to be confusing Israeli terrorism against the civilian population with a war and the laws of war.
Israel is the occupying power in Gaza.
That means Jews are responsible for protecting the civilian population of territory they occupy.
That means Jews should not use four Palestinian cousins on a Gaza beach for gunnery practice.
Your amateurish formatting makes me believe you're having difficulty believing your own bs.
israel-warns-gaza-strip-residents-evacuate-article-1.1868604

Are you?

Last edited:
Better than your cheerleading for baby killers...

And, it is worth noting, when you are faced with facts (or your own demonstrable lack of facts), you resort to maudlin emotionalism.

Newsflash... that's not going to stop Israel from hunting down and slitting the throats of your Hamas boys... not this time.

..."I’ve already raised the white flag. I’ve stopped searching the dictionary for the word to describe half of a boy’s missing head while his father screams 'Wake up, wake up, I bought you a toy!'” ...
Move your combatant personnel and war-assets away from your civilians and this will not happen.
You seem to be confusing Israeli terrorism against the civilian population with a war and the laws of war. Israel is the occupying power in Gaza. That means Jews are responsible for protecting the civilian population of territory they occupy. That means Jews should not use four Palestinian cousins on a Gaza beach for gunnery practice. Your amateurish formatting makes me believe you're having difficulty believing your own bs.

Are you?
Tell ya what, Georgie... you head to Gaza City, and tell the folks there, that they're not in a shooting war now with Israel, K?

Let us know where to send your brains, after we've sponged them up off the asphalt, once the Gazans get through with you.

You seem to be confusing Israeli terrorism against the civilian population with a war and the laws of war. Israel is the occupying power in Gaza. That means Jews are responsible for protecting the civilian population of territory they occupy. That means Jews should not use four Palestinian cousins on a Gaza beach for gunnery practice. Your amateurish formatting makes me believe you're having difficulty believing your own bs.

Are you?
Tell ya what, Georgie... you head to Gaza City, and tell the folks there, that they're not in a shooting war now with Israel, K?

Let us know where to send your brains, after we've sponged them up off the asphalt, once the Gazans get through with you.
You think you know something about ethnic cleansing the Gazans don't?
Maybe you know more about the Fourth Geneva Convention and what it says about territories militarily conquered by a foreign government than Gazans but you'll probably find that hard to prove behind your keyboard.
Jews want all the land of Palestine and they constantly prove their willingness to resort to acts of terror to acquire it.
'jew know what I mean?

Are you?

You think you know something about ethnic cleansing the Gazans don't? Maybe you know more about the Fourth Geneva Convention and what it says about territories militarily conquered by a foreign government than Gazans but you'll probably find that hard to prove behind your keyboard. Jews want all the land of Palestine and they constantly prove their willingness to resort to acts of terror to acquire it. 'jew know what I mean?
One of these days, your mind may be disciplined enough to stick with the matter being discussed, without ranging-off on another tangent, but I won't bet any money on it.

Meanwhile... I take it you're not willing to go to Gaza City, then, to convince the Gazans that they are not currently in a shooting war with Israel?

Big surprise.

Keep quibbling... happily, every hour you quibble, the more Hamas scum die... and, unfortunately, more of their civilians, alongside them.

Last edited:
for those who forgot-----every slut who put a bomb on her stinking ass for the
purpose of murdering jews (or Shiite muslims or sunni muslims or whatever) was
a CIVILIAN ------Osama bin laden had no military rank-----the dogs and pigs who
ran planes into the world trade center had no military rank

Does it bother you knowing you once were brilliant and talented and now you're not?

Does it bother you knowing you once were brilliant and talented and now you're not?

Does it bother you that she actually had a professional career while you were living under a bridge?

Does it bother you that she actually had a professional career while you were living under a bridge?
Not a bit.

Not a bit.

Some people would be ashamed that they have to depend on subsidized housing because they didn't push themselves in life. Apparently it doesn't bother you. I imagine it didn't bother you telling the forum that you were angry when they cut off your food stamps when you went on Social Security.

Not a bit.

Some people would be ashamed that they have to depend on subsidized housing because they didn't push themselves in life. Apparently it doesn't bother you. I imagine it didn't bother you telling the forum that you were angry when they cut off your food stamps when you went on Social Security.
Speaking of food...

"The Israeli military made precise calculations of Gaza's daily calorie needs to avoid malnutrition during a blockade imposed on the Palestinian territory between 2007 and mid-2010, according to files the defence ministry released on Wednesday under a court order.

"Israel says it never limited how many calories were available to Gaza, but critics claimed the document was proof the government limited food supplies to put pressure on Hamas.

"At the height of the blockade Israel also maintained a list of foods that were permitted and banned from Gaza."

Israel used 'calorie count' to limit Gaza food during blockade, critics claim | World news | theguardian.com

Why are some Jews so damn greedy??

Not a bit.

Speaking of food...

"The Israeli military made precise calculations of Gaza's daily calorie needs to avoid malnutrition during a blockade imposed on the Palestinian territory between 2007 and mid-2010, according to files the defence ministry released on Wednesday under a court order.

"Israel says it never limited how many calories were available to Gaza, but critics claimed the document was proof the government limited food supplies to put pressure on Hamas.

"At the height of the blockade Israel also maintained a list of foods that were permitted and banned from Gaza."

Israel used 'calorie count' to limit Gaza food during blockade, critics claim | World news | theguardian.com

Why are so many lazy good for nothings so desperate that they have to blame the Jews for their own failures and everything else that goes on in this world. Imagine if the Jewish taxpayers in Los Aneles revolted in paying taxres for these lazy good for nothings, and these lazy good for nothings would have to go live dormitory style in a homeless shelter instead of having subsidized housing.

Meanwhile, Dhimmi George, since you are on the Middle East forum, have you anything to report on what is going on in the rest of the Middle East? Look at a map of the Middle East, and perhaps, demented you, can see how much land your new masters control.

What has any of this Happy Horseshit got to do with the present war, my little Muslim sleeper-cell?

Nobody really gives a rat's ass.

As to the Israelis computing the caloric needs of the Gazans as the blockade unfolded...

Do you really expect anybody not on the inside of an insane asylum, to believe that such a computation is prima facie evidence of restrictions on volumes of food?

Then again, now that I stop to think about it...

The Israelis may very well have miscalculated Gazan caloric intake, understating it to at least some modest extent, and, that, of course, would be unfortunate for the Gazans...

After all...

Everyone knows that digging multi-kilometer -long Terror Tunnels requires a higher calorie diet than your average peaceful daily life...

Nice try.

Not.

Not a bit.

Speaking of food...

What has any of this Happy Horseshit got to do with the present war, my little Muslim sleeper-cell?

As to the Israelis computing the caloric needs of the Gazans as the blockade unfolded...

Do you really expect anybody not on the inside of an insane asylum, to believe that such a computation is prima facie evidence of restrictions on volumes of food?

The Israelis may very well have miscalculated Gazan caloric intake, understating it to at least some modest extent, and, that, of course, would be unfortunate for the Gazans...

After all...

Everyone knows that digging multi-kilometer -long Terror Tunnels requires a higher calorie diet than your average peaceful daily life...

Nice try.

Not.

Speaking of food...

665003303001_3704604921001_201473014334992734-20.jpg

Speaking of food...

Why are so many lazy good for nothings so desperate that they have to blame the Jews for their own failures and everything else that goes on in this world. Imagine if the Jewish taxpayers in Los Aneles revolted in paying taxres for these lazy good for nothings, and these lazy good for nothings would have to go live dormitory style in a homeless shelter instead of having subsidized housing.

Meanwhile, Dhimmi George, since you are on the Middle East forum, have you anything to report on what is going on in the rest of the Middle East? Look at a map of the Middle East, and perhaps, demented you, can see how much land your new masters control.
Why are Jews repeatedly targeting UN schools and the refugees that are sheltering there?

Are they lazy?

"Israeli shells have struck a UN school in the Gaza Strip, killing at least 19 people and wounding scores more, after Israeli ground troops made a significant push into the territory.

"Wednesday’s shelling of the Jabaliya refugee camp was the second time in a week that a UN school sheltering hundreds of homeless Palestinians had been hit, with the latest violence pushing the Gaza death toll over 1,280.

"Christopher Gunness, the UNRWA's spokesman, said the attack was a 'source of universal shame' and blamed Israeli forces.

"'We have visited the site and gathered evidence. We have analysed fragments, examined craters and other damage. Our initial assessment is that it was Israeli artillery that hit our school, in which 3,300 people had sought refuge.'

"'I condemn in the strongest possible terms this...'"

Israeli fire kills refugees in Gaza UN school - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

Why don't 'Jew?:D

Speaking of food...

Why are Jews repeatedly targeting UN schools and the refugees that are sheltering there?

Are they lazy?

"Israeli shells have struck a UN school in the Gaza Strip, killing at least 19 people and wounding scores more, after Israeli ground troops made a significant push into the territory.

"Wednesday’s shelling of the Jabaliya refugee camp was the second time in a week that a UN school sheltering hundreds of homeless Palestinians had been hit, with the latest violence pushing the Gaza death toll over 1,280.

"Christopher Gunness, the UNRWA's spokesman, said the attack was a 'source of universal shame' and blamed Israeli forces.

"'We have visited the site and gathered evidence. We have analysed fragments, examined craters and other damage. Our initial assessment is that it was Israeli artillery that hit our school, in which 3,300 people had sought refuge.'

"'I condemn in the strongest possible terms this...'"

Israeli fire kills refugees in Gaza UN school - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

Why don't 'Jew?:D

Why don't you tell us about all the people your new masters are murdering throughout the Muslims world? Plus, if a group of your new masters didn't hide their weaponry in schools, hospitals, etc, and shoot from there, no one inside would be hurt. However, your new masters love to see their people die so that they can use these dead people for propaganda purposes.

Irrelevant.

What has that to do with your allegations of Israel limiting the caloric intake of Palestinians?

Georgie, you'd better telephone Hamas headquarters (if you can still get through), and tell them you need a 'respite propaganda worker' to step into your shoes for a shift or two, so that you can get some sleep, and regain some coherence in your posting.

Besides...

Why did you let that poor child stay so close to where the fighting was occurring?

What the hell is wrong with you?

Were you not warned in advance that fighting was going to get underway there?

Did you hold the child and his family at gunpoint, to make them stay there?

Were they crazy enough to stay on their own?

Why wasn't that child blocks away... or miles away... or deep inside of a bomb-shelter?

Maybe inside of one of your tunnels?

Hey !!!

There's your answer !

Move your civilians inside your underground tunnels !

Perfect bomb shelters, 50 feet down or more.

Unless, of course, you aren't all that interested in protecting your women and children?

After all...

Nice try.

Not.

Speaking of food...

Last edited:
Speaking of food...

Are they lazy?
Let me give you a clue.
U.N. says more rockets found at one of its Gaza schools
U.N. says more rockets found at one of its Gaza schools | News by Country | Reuters

Irrelevant.

What has that to do with your allegations of Israel limiting the caloric intake of Palestinians?

Georgie, you'd better telephone Hamas headquarters (if you can still get through), and tell them you need a 'respite propaganda worker' to step into your shoes for a shift or two, so that you can get some sleep, and regain some coherence in your posting.

Besides...

Why did you let that poor child stay so close to where the fighting was occurring?

What the hell is wrong with you?

Were you not warned in advance that fighting was going to get underway there?

Did you hold the child and his family at gunpoint, to make them stay there?

Were they crazy enough to stay on their own?

Why wasn't that child blocks away... or miles away... or deep inside of a bomb-shelter?

Maybe inside of one of your tunnels?

Hey !!!

There's your answer !

Move your civilians inside your underground tunnels !

Perfect bomb shelters, 50 feet down or more.

Unless, of course, you aren't all that interested in protecting your women and children?

After all...

Nice try.

Not.
Why are you posting your responses at the top instead of the bottom of the exchange, ADHD?

Are they lazy?
Let me give you a clue.
U.N. says more rockets found at one of its Gaza schools
U.N. says more rockets found at one of its Gaza schools | News by Country | Reuters
Was the school empty?
"GAZA, July 29 (Reuters) - The United Nations agency that looks after Palestinian refugees said on Tuesday it had found a cache of rockets at one of its schools in the Gaza Strip and deplored those who had put them there..."

"Gunness said the body had called in a U.N munitions expert to dispose of the rockets and make the school premises safe, and added that he could not get to the site due to fighting in the area."

Why are Jews targeting schools that are not empty and where no rockets have been stored?

Irrelevant.

God, I DO love it so, when pro-Pals get sooooo stressed over their ass-kicking, both on the ground in Gaza and here, that they can't even concentrate enough to stay on-topic, and wander-off on tangents like lost sheep.

...Why are you posting your responses at the top instead of the bottom of the exchange, ADHD?

Forum List

Back