Votes: 1 50.0%
  • They're great allied to U.K.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

verker

Oct 23, 2020
Nordic
What are they true fact ... I to do starting a poll about jewish and Israel ...

So far they have all the right enemies, which makes them fine as far as I'm concerned. Their racist bigoted and mostly insane Orthodox and ultra-Orthodox minorities are going to be a big problem for them soon, though, as they keep having lots of children and now make up over 10% of the Israeli population. That is sort of a critical mass percentage point in many demographics that point to serious problems in the coming decades, so no reason to expect Israel to be 'different'.

So far they have all the right enemies, which makes them fine as far as I'm concerned. Their racist bigoted and mostly insane Orthodox and ultra-Orthodox minorities are going to be a big problem for them soon, though, as they keep having lots of children and now make up over 10% of the Israeli population. That is sort of a critical mass percentage point in many demographics that point to serious problems in the coming decades, so no reason to expect Israel to be 'different'.

'Big problem',
so much that soon one'll have to learn Yiddish to code.

'Big problem',

Learning yiddish would be a waste of time and effort; Vaudeville died many years ago.

'Big problem',

Learning yiddish would be a waste of time and effort; Vaudeville died many years ago.

Should make it obligatory for coding.
You know just to make it less mundane.

Israel, Arabic Isrāʾīl, officially State of Israel or Hebrew Medinat Yisraʾel, country in the Middle East, located at the eastern end of the Mediterranean Sea. It is bounded to the north by Lebanon, to the northeast by Syria, to the east and southeast by Jordan, to the southwest by Egypt, and to the west by the Mediterranean Sea. Jerusalem is the seat of government and the proclaimed capital, although the latter status has not received wide international recognition.

The State of Israel is the only Jewish nation in the modern period, and the region that now falls within its borders has a lengthy and rich history that dates from prebiblical times.

What are they true fact ... I to do starting a poll about jewish and Israel ...
What are you even trying to ask? Redneck illiterate antisemites are the worst. They lack any rationale or intelligence. At least leftist are ignorant, but some are educated. ‍♂

Some like rap and rock and metals ... Israel and the religion Jewish isn't yet death ... yet a country of independence ... yet a country of Arabic vicinity ... yet a country to likens for Americans two part of Americans like Jewish both white and black trace Jewish still US given big cash to build Israel correct one !!!

Forum List

Back