Idaho Gov. Signs Law Barring Biological Males, 'Transgenders,' From Female Sports

I'm not sure if this requires a state law however I don't think trans-women should compete with cisgender women in female sports. It's one of those minor messy little issues that I don't see a clear solution for. With that said, it's kind of a small issue.

NOOOO - It's THE most important issue in 'Murican history!! :wink:
PS: How is your friend/ associate with the COVID?

She's doing much better. Not back at work yet, still has tiny fever. Sounds like she's mostly dealing with weakness such as standing up long enough to take a shower, that sort of thing. Thanks for asking!

I'm not sure if this requires a state law however I don't think trans-women should compete with cisgender women in female sports. It's one of those minor messy little issues that I don't see a clear solution for. With that said, it's kind of a small issue.

She's doing much better. Not back at work yet, still has tiny fever. Sounds like she's mostly dealing with weakness such as standing up long enough to take a shower, that sort of thing. Thanks for asking!

I don't know anyone with the COVID except vicariously Tom Hanks (who I like very much) and his lady. Good to hear .. please keep us updated!

I don't know anyone with the COVID except vicariously Tom Hanks (who I like very much) and his lady. Good to hear .. please keep us updated!

There are quite a few famous (A,B,C and below list celebrities) people who have caught the virus.

hey - why not have a transgender category and they can compete against all transgenders. this make believe you're something you're not and trying to encourage that - ok. if that's how you want to live your life but, but sooner or later we need to draw the line at what extreme behavior we normalize.

I'm not sure if this requires a state law however I don't think trans-women should compete with cisgender women in female sports. It's one of those minor messy little issues that I don't see a clear solution for.
There is a “clear solution” - tell the cross-dressing faggots to keep their bullshit at home, behind closed doors where it belongs. I’m so fucking sick of the left expecting society to bend to the mental illness of these people rather than treating them.

Forum List

Back