Idaho father catches pervert exposing himself to kids, blows away his entire family

Do you think the police job was to kill the entire family?

It was the police's job to arrest the masturbator, and the DA's job to prosecute the person.

It's always been said the police are around to protect criminals from us just as much to protect us from criminals.

The more the police and government aren't trusted to carry through with justice, the more you are going to see shit like this.

The guy should hang, but all this might have been avoided if the criminal was properly arrested and prosecuted.

Multiple guns loaded and even our cat is pretty shady, having ripped or bitten everybody in the family as well as a stranger or two inside the house. You would probably like the tall privacy fencing with gates locked from the inside, also. Difference, of course, is my training, self-discipline, and that unless going to the range (except for the Walther, my carry weapon) my guns stay inside the house, and to get my permit, the state required me to have a local and national background check, take an 8 hour class on the laws and liabilities, and qualify with record range firing. Although, I have to admit, hitting his targets did not seem to be one of his many problems. Of course, it didn't say what weapon he used or how many rounds he fired to kill all four of his neighbors, home at the time.

The article just said "rifle." Had it been something on an AR platform, that would have been stressed.

My point is the less the government does to punish crime, the more chances for deranged idiots like this to lose it and take matters into their own hands.
A deranged idiot killed the family. It would also take one to defend this action.

I think he must have been pretty angry. The police and school officials wouldn't deal with it, so the father took things into his own hands.

Un-Happy Father’s Day: Pervert Killed In Kellogg, Idaho After Police And School Admins Took NO ACTION — Caught Masturbating While Looking At Neighbor’s Kids And In School​

"(Kellogg, Idaho) — A shooting in Kellogg Idaho has left 4 people dead, after reports of indecent exposure, perversion, and pedophilia were ignored by local law enforcement and Kellogg High School staff.
The Idaho Tribune has learned, according to several sources, that the name of one of the victims is 18 year old Devin Smith, a recent graduate of Kellogg High School.

Those same sources told the Idaho Tribune that Smith was caught masturbating in class and “was only given one, maybe 2 days of in school suspension” as punishment for his perverted acts. These allegations remain unconfirmed at this time.

According to several viral posts online, in a local Facebook forum, the same person, 18 year old Devin Smith was also caught masturbating while looking at his neighbors; two underage girls."

Un-Happy Father’s Day: Pervert Killed In Kellogg, Idaho After Police And School Admins Took NO ACTION — Caught Masturbating While Looking At Neighbor’s Kids And In School — Idaho Tribune
More often, those that flash/expose themselves often tend to murder his/her/their victim(s). So if they we're killed first, bonus.

We had a case of so-called vigilant justice here in Nye County where three people kidnapped, tortured and killed a man that one of them claimed abused her child. He did not and it was proven he did not.....and now all three of them are con-victed murderers and in prison for a long time.

Forum List

Back