Idaho father catches pervert exposing himself to kids, blows away his entire family

Cool story, bro.

Unlike kowardly MAGAts....if I make a claim, I have no problem providing links if asked.

Vigilante justice again, as we were just discussing yesterday. But can a purpose be served here with a discussion?

Does masturbation in public deserve a death sentence as meted out by a citizen?

What does the majority of Americans say?
I certainly don't condone the killing of the entire family, but if a sexual predator got blown away by an angry dad, that Dad would get a silent nod from me and I would "know nothing". The prevalence of lowlife scum on the earth needs to be erased one way or another.

And you know this is what happened........................................how?

(and I sure wouldn't shoot everyone in a family for the actions of one...............that seems to be YOUR thing)

People don't know how they will react until it happens to them, and maybe in this case, what happened to their loved one while the government did nothing about it.

As you pointed out, details are scarce.

A deranged idiot killed the family. It would also take one to defend this action.

He should rot in jail.

Not defending it, just saying the more your side decides to handcuff law enforcement, the more you should expect to see shit like this happening.

I certainly don't condone the killing of the entire family, but if a sexual predator got blown away by an angry dad, that Dad would get a silent nod from me and I would "know nothing". The prevalence of lowlife scum on the earth needs to be erased one way or another.

Who knows what the freaks' family did; maybe the whole family were freaks.

Multiple guns loaded and even our cat is pretty shady, having ripped or bitten everybody in the family as well as a stranger or two inside the house. You would probably like the tall privacy fencing with gates locked from the inside, also. Difference, of course, is my training, self-discipline, and that unless going to the range (except for the Walther, my carry weapon) my guns stay inside the house, and to get my permit, the state required me to have a local and national background check, take an 8 hour class on the laws and liabilities, and qualify with record range firing. Although, I have to admit, hitting his targets did not seem to be one of his many problems. Of course, it didn't say what weapon he used or how many rounds he fired to kill all four of his neighbors, home at the time.

He looks like a normal-enough guy, and worked as a logger. The rings in his earlobes are curious. People who wear those are usually hipster douchebags, but he appears to be more of a libertarian. No pictures of any guns I could find on his page, so it was probably a hunting rifle.

The shooter's Facebook page, if you have a login account. It mostly has family pictures with his wife and kids...

142639200_3664006327011874_8733363618675031925_n.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, you too prove my point that many Americans are ready to turn to vigilante justice.

About all I'm getting now is anger and rage over being told the truth by a Canadian.

I think my efforts are perhaps just making the matter worse, and maybe it's better to not even try anymore.

Vigilante justice again, as we were just discussing yesterday. But can a purpose be served here with a discussion?

I think the authorities are negligent for not arresting the boy who was a known pediphile

CNN host Jeffrey Toobin masturbated in public and no one killed him. I guess he got lucky, CNN even let him keep his job.

He looks like a normal-enough guy, and worked as a logger. Thethe rings in his earlobes are curious. People who wear those are usually hipster douchebags.

The shooter's Facebook page, if you have a login account. It mostly has family pictures with his wife and kids...

142639200_3664006327011874_8733363618675031925_n.jpg
Looks like he'll be in Prison Clothes and without his family stays for the rest of his life. Don't you know, Kylie is certainly glad she went and got him? I hope she has a good job, as she will be supporting the family from here on out.

Last edited:
So I guess the moral of this story is "Don't fuck with an Idaho logger's kids."

That's all I got.

Forum List

Back