Zone1 I'd Like to Thank "Q"

Then PM. I don't think threads like this are allowed anyways as it took you to down the first half of the first page to tell everybody what the heck you were talking about.
It's in the OP. You're too dense to see it. And I told you it wasn't about you or for you.

It was a Public THANK YOU to the individual mod who did something I actually appreciated.

And that's EXACTLY what THIS FORUM is about. Not every idle thought that jumps between your 2 brain cells

It's in the OP. You're too dense to see it. And I told you it wasn't about you or for you.

You're aware that when you post a topic anybody can read it and reply to it right? Unless you have that person on ignore. I mean they can still respond to it, you just can't see it.

Do YOU recognize this avatar and it's purpose? If not, ask any mod. THIS is "Q" as in QUESTION MARKView attachment 737878

Oh my god, you expected us to figure that out without any context?

You really are drunk. You get butthurt over a mod deleting something of yours and go on a sarcastic rant with zero context, and call anyone who couldn't figure it out an idiot. Get a life.

You really are drunk. You get butthurt over a mod deleting something of yours and go on a sarcastic rant with zero context, and call anyone who couldn't figure it out an idiot. Get a life.

Then PM. I don't think threads like this are allowed anyways as it took you to down the first half of the first page to tell everybody what the heck you were talking about.
Is this true? You're a busybody? How busy is that thang?

First of all, he wasn't "butthurt" that a mod deleted something, he was HAPPY about it, because someone was trolling a thread he created earlier. He was thanking the mod who did, but he didn't know who did it, hence the question mark.

If the OP wasn't clear enough for some, it was all explained in this thread, so the only ones here who are dense and/or drunk are you and FJB, sorry.

PS: we really do need a face palm reaction emoji around here.

Last edited:
R.519bd1e54e314373789638802ffd8441
I suggest "Q" use some form of this in their avatar instead of that question mark.

If the OP wasn't clear enough for some, it was all explained in this thread, so the only ones here who are dense and/or drunk are you and FJB, sorry.

Wrong! Most people in this thread didn't get what he was talking about until he finally explained who the heck Q was supposed to be.

First of all, he wasn't "butthurt" at all that a mod deleted something, he was HAPPY about it, because someone was trolling a thread he created earlier. He was thanking the mod who did, but he didn't know who did it, hence the question mark.

Thank you. The people who need to get it, get it. And a few who don't "need" to get it, get it anyway.

Thank you buttercup. Hope that's clear to the people who need to know 😂

Last edited:
First of all, he wasn't "butthurt" that a mod deleted something, he was HAPPY about it, because someone was trolling a thread he created earlier. He was thanking the mod who did, but he didn't know who did it, hence the question mark.

Gimme a post number

Oh well I'm sure that at least one of the mods would know and Allah? I thought you said that you were a Christian.
I just saw this. I will respond in an honest effort to teach another "professing Christian"

God's Commandment:

You shall not take the Name of the Lord Your God In vain. The Lord will not hold him guiltless who take the Lord's Name in vain

So I Mockingly invoke the name of Allah, aka Satan. I'm sure that makes no sense to you. But that's the explanation

God's Commandment:

You shall not take the Name of the Lord Your God In vain. The Lord will not hold him guiltless who take the Lord's Name in vain

So I Mockingly invoke the name of Allah, aka Satan. I'm sure that makes no sense to you. But that's the explanation

Now that actually does make perfect sense.

This post is why you're a busybody

I THANK A MOD for a good action and YOU, a poster with 2 functional brain cells presume to decide what is appropriate and not appropriate.
You're really not too bright, are you

Oh yeah? Let's just see what the mods have to say about that as I wasn't absolutely one hundred percent sure. Meister, what do you think?

Oh yeah? Let's just see what the mods have to say about that as I wasn't absolutely one hundred percent sure. Meister, what do you think?
Like I said. Busybody. What ISNT appropriate is your derailing a thread, picking fights in a thread that wasn't directed to you, didn't concern you, and requires no one to explain anything to you.
Back on ignore you go

Last edited:

Forum List

Back