ICJ ruling holds Jews responsible for Holocaust

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1706273301258.png

The ICJ, in South Africa, has ruled that Jews were responsible for their own Holocaust in Nazi Germany in the 1940's. It was determined that the entire Holocaust was a Zionist conspiracy to create the apartheid, Taliban, Nazi, Jewish government from hell citing the literary work of the The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Additionally, it was determined that the recent slaughter of Jews on 10/7 in Israel was just another Jewish conspiracy to generate more international support for the Zionist nation that afforded them their nation to begin with.

Additional testimony was provided by former Harvard President Claudine Gay. "Jewish sympathizers had me fired", declared Gay.

"“I say to you today, my friends, that in spite of the difficulties and frustrations of the moment, I still have a dream. I have a dream that one day black university students can join hands with white students around the world, and sing 'Gas the Jews' without fear of being expelled from their respective colleges like my own, and I can still keep my damn job! Now is the time to rise from the dark and desolate valley of apartheid Jewry to the sunlit path of racial justice from the river to the sea! I have a dream that our children will one day live in a nation where they will be judged by the color of their skin to be judged either a victim or a victimizer in a systemically racist society. I have a dream that one day former slaves and the sons of former slave-owners will be able to sit down together at a table to negotiate rightful reparations to the black race."

The ICJ concluded by giving Gay a standing ovation and calls to manufacture more ovens.

For being in South Africa, there sure are a lot of white people in that court.

IDK what a statler is. And I see you still havent figured out what that word means.
Humorless twat.
Statler and Waldorf. The two old cronies (hacks) who sat in the balcony on the Muppet Show, lobbing heckles and insults. C'mon, you aren't that young. :)

If you think this OP is humor, that totally explains you.

Statler and Waldorf. The two old cronies (hacks) who sat in the balcony on the Muppet Show, lobbing heckles and insults. C'mon, you aren't that young. :)

If you think this OP is humor, that totally explains you.
I dont remember that show. Maybe I watched it when i was a toddler.
Satire doesnt have to be humor. I guess thats another word you dont understand.

Forum List

Back