IC Whistleblower report concerns Trump and a foreign leader

The trump administration has repeatedly failed to meet its legal obligations. These obligations have been on the books since long before the Obama Administration. The Constitution gives the legislative branch an oversight function. trump and his cronies have repeatedly stymied it and sought to keep the public in the dark about what they are doing. This is dirty beyond belief. If we can't stop this pattern, we have a dictator and no future.

Daily press briefings must be held, subpoenaed documents must be turned over to Congress, and this complaint must be turned over to Congress. Republicans must be forced to comply with the rules of the American system of government. The patriotism of republicans is greatly suspect as it is obvious that they are trying to hide things of great importance from the American people.

What more do we need to see before reaching the conclusion that trump is not fit to hold the office of President of the United States?
Like Hillary not turning over her emails. Destroyed her phones before they turned them over? Trump is a saint compared to hillary and Obama.

Even if what you say is true, which I doubt, we are living in today, September, 2019, under the trump regime. He is the one who has to be dealt with in the present. Hillary Clinton is no longer in any office or running for office.
You didn't care when Hillary or Obama refused to hand over requested evidence.

Yup, the Obama Administration gave Hillary plenty of time to destroy evidence, it's common knowledge only Democrats refuse to acknowledge but fir Trump it's 3 years of made up crap they swallow gleefully..

Credible complaint = anything that fits the narrative.
The number of Americans backing Trump's underworld activities is amazing, from approving his pay-for-play suck up to the Saudis to the in-your-face lining his personal pockets with taxpayer money.

Gone are the days when there were complaints about the amount of time a President spent on the golf course...another thing Trump has done more than anybody else in the history of the world.
View attachment 279987
Wanna state your lies again?
Wanna state your sources for the blurb above? Wanna state Trump's 2 year increase in personal wealth increase ..a small part of which is that Turnberry turnaround in funding after the US Army started doing layovers there?

Started? Do you know when they actually started?
It happened, didn't it? Then it started. To the tune of some $60K for services at the club, not to mention the airport facilities.

"Details are unclear"... :19:

That's because, by law, congress is supposed to be notified of any whistle blower complaints within 1 week, no matter how credible they may or may not be. Trump's goons are refusing to do that.
Tell it to someone who may buy into your bull crap as I don't. You and your nasty congress critters can burn in the forest as it gets burned down to get rid of all the nasties who think they can hide in it.

Whistle blowers harassed by Obama's DOJ at the request of Kamala Harris and certain congress critters for exposing murderers at Planned Parenthood.

...a Special Agent from the California DOJ, curiously first testified on September 10th that Loretta Lynch wrote to then California Attorney General Kamala Harris asking for an investigation into Daleiden and Merritt. But on September 12th he changed his testimony and said the letter came from four members of Congress to Lynch and Harris. Representatives Jan Schakowsky, Zoe Lofgren, Jerry Nadler, and Yvette Clarke sent the letter, requesting that they investigate
Grisly Facts Unmask And Weaken Big Abortion - UncoverDC

Credible complaint = anything that fits the narrative.
The number of Americans backing Trump's underworld activities is amazing, from approving his pay-for-play suck up to the Saudis to the in-your-face lining his personal pockets with taxpayer money.

Gone are the days when there were complaints about the amount of time a President spent on the golf course...another thing Trump has done more than anybody else in the history of the world.

It is unbelievable how he can do no wrong. I have to believe these so called patriots are really routing for for the U.S. to go down the shit hole all the while crying and whining about the left wanting it to go down the shit hole. Some on here I suppose are foreign trolls posting and they hope the we'll go down the shit hole. I can't believe these mf's will go so low.

I work with some people like this and no longer speak to them they are no better than the shit on the bottom of my shoes.

Let’s speculate: what information do you think the whistleblower has that threatens Trump?

https://news.google.com/articles/CB...WludC9pbmRleC5odG1s?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

The complaint was filed on August 12, and White House records show Trump had spoken to or interacted with five foreign leaders in the previous five weeks, according to the The Washington Post, which first reported the complaint. They are...
  • Russian President Vladimir Putin
  • North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un
  • The Prime Minister of Pakistan
  • The Prime Minister of the Netherlands
  • The Emir of Qatar.
Remember: It's not clear that the communication that inspired the complaint was with any of those leaders.

———

Since he’s already turned over secret top secret material to Vladimir Putin, my bet is that he promised Putin something that freaked out a member of the intelligence community. Remember the calls are transcribed.

Hurry, hurry, hurry!....Step right up and get your next fart-in-a-beanbag "scandal" right here, folks!

DudeNike.jpg

That's because, by law, congress is supposed to be notified of any whistle blower complaints within 1 week, no matter how credible they may or may not be. Trump's goons are refusing to do that.
Tell it to someone who may buy into your bull crap as I don't. You and your nasty congress critters can burn in the forest as it gets burned down to get rid of all the nasties who think they can hide in it.

Whistle blowers harassed by Obama's DOJ at the request of Kamala Harris and certain congress critters for exposing murderers at Planned Parenthood.

...a Special Agent from the California DOJ, curiously first testified on September 10th that Loretta Lynch wrote to then California Attorney General Kamala Harris asking for an investigation into Daleiden and Merritt. But on September 12th he changed his testimony and said the letter came from four members of Congress to Lynch and Harris. Representatives Jan Schakowsky, Zoe Lofgren, Jerry Nadler, and Yvette Clarke sent the letter, requesting that they investigate

OK. You are free to mumble incoherently all you want. I am free to ignore you.

You asshat. Your Demon legislators went after whistle blowers. Hypocrites all and you right there with them. Please ignore me. You keep saying that you will so start standing by your word and do it.

You asshat. Your Demon legislators went after whistle blowers. Hypocrites all and you right there with them. Please ignore me. You keep saying that you will so start standing by your word and do it.

I usually do ignore your crap, but occasionally I like to read what you wrote and laugh. You're funny, but I don't think it's in the way that you want to be.

The whistle blower testifies to Congress next week...OOOUUCCHH!

Either trump or Barr or both are breaking the law....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...html?outputType=amp&__twitter_impression=true

This is going to blow up just in time for the 2020 elections. Just like trump's income tax returns....this is being hidden for a reason.

But Nadler and the Dem House smell the corruption. It will come out....

trump's plan us to block and stone wall.....run the clock out....

How bad does it suck that Progressive traitors can't just release these taped conversations to the media like you did with Flynn when BoiObama was President?

WTF?

Forum List

Back