IC Whistleblower report concerns Trump and a foreign leader

Credible complaint = anything that fits the narrative.
The narrative of the INDEPENDENT Inspector General?

If it was a potential illegal act, the proper referral by the IG should have been to the DOJ, not the DNI!
The DNI does not determine legality. And the DNI is under no obligation to share a classified legal communication by the President with Congress.
Dipshit Dems also want to know how many sheets of toilet paper Trump uses to wipe his ass. That, too, is none of their business.

Credible complaint = anything that fits the narrative.
The number of Americans backing Trump's underworld activities is amazing, from approving his pay-for-play suck up to the Saudis to the in-your-face lining his personal pockets with taxpayer money.

Gone are the days when there were complaints about the amount of time a President spent on the golf course...another thing Trump has done more than anybody else in the history of the world.
View attachment 279987
Wanna state your lies again?
Wanna state your sources for the blurb above? Wanna state Trump's 2 year increase in personal wealth increase ..a small part of which is that Turnberry turnaround in funding after the US Army started doing layovers there?

Started? Do you know when they actually started?
It happened, didn't it? Then it started. To the tune of some $60K for services at the club, not to mention the airport facilities.

So you didn't bother to look it up, did you? Look it up, then check who was president at the time.

"Details are unclear"... :19:

That's because, by law, congress is supposed to be notified of any whistle blower complaints within 1 week, no matter how credible they may or may not be. Trump's goons are refusing to do that.
TalibanTrump and his deplorables don't have to follow the law.

Your hero the obummer sure didn't, and you seem to enjoy when your friends in antifart break the law, so pot, meet kettle.

"Details are unclear"... :19:

That's because, by law, congress is supposed to be notified of any whistle blower complaints within 1 week, no matter how credible they may or may not be. Trump's goons are refusing to do that.
TalibanTrump and his deplorables don't have to follow the law.
You do not get to dictate what is 'national security' and what is not. The president gets to make those decisions. Its a bitch for ya'll but that is the way it is.

Trump said the following concerning the whistle blower on his phone conversation with a world leader.

"Knowing all of this, is anybody dumb enough to believe that I would say something inappropriate with a foreign leader while on such a potentially ‘heavily populated’ call,”

Most believe Trump is STUPID enough to say something inappropriate thing to a world leader, as he has done many times. It is not US citizens who are stupid.

Tell us what was said in the conversation and we will all decide for ourselves.

The law requires that this complaint be handed over to Congress within a week. So where is it? If it is not turned over, somebody should be in handcuffs.
how do you know there's a complaint if it isn't available? hmmm still looking for a crime somewhere with nothing in your hand.

See my post #19. How do you contend that no complaint exists when the inspector general of the intelligence community deemed it urgent?
without paperwork, tells me nothing. sorry.

Any President is entitled to make any promise to any leader as long as it is legal.
And it is none of Schiffs and Congress's business.
If it was legal and above board...why illegally hide it?
you didn't really just ask that, you must truly be unaware of the word classified, wow. It's what our entire government does. omg.
Illegally hiding something from Congress has nothing to do with its classification.

ZERO
sure it does. that's why not all of the mueller report was provided. you sure hate that our government uses classified documents. don't you. you should go march and demand they don't do that anymore, you should always get a call. I bet they'll listen to you.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

“Virtually anytime I speak on the phone to a foreign leader, I understand that there may be many people listening from various U.S. agencies, not to mention those from the other country itself. No problem!" the president tweeted.

"Knowing all of this, is anybody dumb enough to believe that I would say something inappropriate with a foreign leader while on such a potentially 'heavily populated' call," he continued. "I would only do what is right anyway, and only do good for the USA!"

Watchdog won't disclose contents of Trump whistleblower complaint

Is Trump sayin he would only commit treason in private?

NothingBurger-669x381.png

Trump said the following concerning the whistle blower on his phone conversation with a world leader.

"Knowing all of this, is anybody dumb enough to believe that I would say something inappropriate with a foreign leader while on such a potentially ‘heavily populated’ call,”

Most believe Trump is STUPID enough to say something inappropriate thing to a world leader, as he has done many times. It is not US citizens who are stupid.

I KNOW you're stupid.

BTW, how many threads about this topic do we need?

Further, as I posted in all the other redundant bed wetter's parrot shit threads, we have EVIDENCE of your meat puppet faggot messiah selling out US interests to the russians, all you malignant pieces of shit have are endless accusations.

Last edited:

Nice link you have there...

well, there was this:

Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
By Greg Miller and Greg Jaffe
May 15, 2017
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...0c172a-3960-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html

Exclusive: US extracted top spy from inside Russia in 2017
By Jim Sciutto, Chief National Security Correspondent
Updated 10:01 PM ET, Mon September 9, 2019
Exclusive: US extracted top spy from inside Russia in 2017 - CNNPolitics

so i'd say he is that traitorous.

:link:

Forum List

Back