Ian Punnett - Coast To Coast AM

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
Rest In Peace Ian. i have not listened to Coast in a while because I no longer have a radio. i will never forget the show Ian had talking about carbon monoxide and how he made me think about the real danger of this silent killer. Ian was a master of story-telling and he will be sorely missed. Thank you Ian for being a part of the Coast To Coast family. My prayers go out to the Punnett family.

Rest In Peace Ian. i have not listened to Coast in a while because I no longer have a radio. i will never forget the show Ian had talking about carbon monoxide and how he made me think about the real danger of this silent killer. Ian was a master of story-telling and he will be sorely missed. Thank you Ian for being a part of the Coast To Coast family. My prayers go out to the Punnett family.
it costs nothing to listen to the radio, i made one of these in summer camp so we could hear the braves play.

The foxhole radio was a crude crystal radio which used a safety razor blade as a radio wave detector with the blade acting as the crystal, and a wire, safety pin, or, later, a graphite pencil lead serving as the cat's whisker.[3]

Forum List

Back