I would vote for Rep. Ilhan Omar (D)

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
I've been a stanch Republican since I voted for Reagan in 1980.

But if I lived in Rep. Omar's district she would get my vote because of her stance on the terrorist state of Israel and the racist AIPAC lobby and its stranglehold on the American political system. ... :cool:

Did she really refer to our closest ally in the Middle East as a "terrorist state"? That should be grounds for impeachment if not charges of treason. At any rate she has proved she is unfit for political office on the grounds of bigotry.

Did she really refer to our closest ally in the Middle East as a "terrorist state"? That should be grounds for impeachment if not charges of treason. At any rate she has proved she is unfit for political office on the grounds of bigotry.

You should know you can only impeach those with an R after their name.

But if I lived in Rep. Omar's district she would get my vote because of her stance on the terrorist state of Israel and the racist AIPAC lobby and its stranglehold on the American political system. ... :cool:
You seem like a rational person.
You do know that she is a terrorist sympathizer, right?
She's the worst kind of person.
Somebody who escaped a life of hardship and suffering.....and this is the thanks we get for offering her something better.
Don't get me wrong....I've been where she was born.
Compared to some parts of Somalia, it's not bad.
But compared to Kenya......Somalia is a shithole.
So she comes to America.....and knows that everything she's saying is total crap......yet she keeps spouting it.
Nope......she's an asshole.
She has been radicalized to the point where nothing she says can be trusted.

I feel you and understand your thinking on this matter.

But make no mistake about it; Omar is a sympathizer for violent overthrow, not for reasoned and calculated change...She's using a system that honors and listens to women, in order to bring about a regime that would ultimately subjugate her under its boot.

Right goal, wrong vehicle.

She represents District 5 which is basically Mpls. and the loony liberal western suburbs. Her election is praised by the politically correct media and the wealthy liberals who pat themselves on the back in their show of diversity. She wouldn't stand a chance in my District 6 of the rural conservative exurbs to the north.

Now Sunni, can you explain how you can praise Trump who also supports Israel, yet at the same time support the antithesis of Trump and all his policies and side with those loony liberals?

She represents District 5 which is basically Mpls. and the loony liberal western suburbs. Her election is praised by the politically correct media and the wealthy liberals who pat themselves on the back in their show of diversity. She wouldn't stand a chance in my District 6 of the rural conservative exurbs to the north.

Now Sunni, can you explain how you can praise Trump who also supports Israel, yet at the same time support the antithesis of Trump and all his policies and side with those loony liberals?
She couldn't take the 2nd district either, even though they did elect that loon Angie Craig last time around.

Congress critters can't be impeached.

They can, however, be expelled from Congress by a 2/3 vote of the body. It would really be up to the Democrat Party to carry the ball on this. The GOP would be ok to provide the needed margin if the Dems provided all of their votes and the Dems were willing to deal on other issues like the Wall.

I like it that she is shining a light on Israel's immense influence on the U.S. governments foreign policy and our country's political system.

Before Rep. Omar no elected politician would dare risk their political career by criticizing Israel about anything. ... :cool:

The 5th Congressional District includes Robbinsdale , which is one of America's great centers for Professional Wrestling. The Gagnes, the Hennigs, Nikita Koloff , Demolition, Ravishing Rick Rude all hail from the town. A lot of those guys are WWE Hall of Famers just like Trump. You would think they'd be friendlier to their President

The 5th Congressional District includes Robbinsdale , which is one of America's great centers for Professional Wrestling. The Gagnes, the Hennigs, Nikita Koloff , Demolition, Ravishing Rick Rude all hail from the town. A lot of those guys are WWE Hall of Famers just like Trump. You would think they'd be friendlier to their President
I grew up in Crystal right next door.
That area when I was a kid was surrounded by cornfields and was the outer limits of the urban area inside the 694/494 belt.
Now I consider it inner city with a complete demographic shift. Definitely not the same area I grew up in.

I am totally onboard the Trump train except when it comes his sucking up to Israel / AIPAC / Nuttyyahoo .... :cool:

That's the way it is supposed to be. You can align yourself with the core values of a Party while still disagreeing on certain issues or certain people. I personally think the negatives that Omar brings outweigh the positives and don't believe she should be part of our government. But that's my opinion.

I am totally onboard the Trump train except when it comes his sucking up to Israel / AIPAC / Nuttyyahoo .... :cool:
Thanks for an honest answer. May not agree with your support of her, seems like mixing oil and water, but actually appreciate you and your sense of humor on the boards.

I like it that she is shining a light on Israel's immense influence on the U.S. governments foreign policy and our country's political system.

Before Rep. Omar no elected politician would dare risk their political career by criticizing Israel about anything. ... :cool:

She only gets away with it because she's muslim. Any white man who criticized Israel would be run out of DC and that's a fact. She hates whitey just as much as the rest of the left, she blamed the migrants at the border on white supremacy. She can go fuck herself.

can you explain how you can praise Trump who also supports Israel, yet at the same time support the antithesis of Trump and all his policies and side with those loony liberals?

Where some 'volks' are concerned ... any topic concerning the J-O-O's makes them just a little bit crazy.

We seem to have that effect on them.

Forum List

Back