I would murder him do him like Gaddafi Antifa activist on video threats to kill President Trump at U

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Antifa activists counter-protesting the so-called ‘Unite the Right 2’ rally across from the White House in Washington, D.C. on Sunday spoke on camera to Daily Caller reporter Benny Johnson, bluntly stating they want to murder President Donald Trump.

“I Would Murder Him – Do Him Like Gaddafi” Antifa Activists on Video Threaten to Kill President Trump at Unite The Right Counter-Protest ⋆ The Savage Nation
----------------------------------------------------------------------

It is being said these are the idiots who will kick off the civil war, these are the idiots that are going to create martial law , something coming sheep better be prepared LOL
and to help some realize why some are saying a false flag is coming take a look at HISTORY and learn it.

Operation CHAOS - Wikipedia

upload_2018-8-13_11-37-23.png

and some AUTHEORS will tell you that they must make certain books of theirs " FICTION" when in reality they are not fiction but in order to get onto lets say IBOOKS, AMAZON etc they force them to pick fiction or it doesn't get published.

Last edited:
Antifa activists counter-protesting the so-called ‘Unite the Right 2’ rally across from the White House in Washington, D.C. on Sunday spoke on camera to Daily Caller reporter Benny Johnson, bluntly stating they want to murder President Donald Trump.

“I Would Murder Him – Do Him Like Gaddafi” Antifa Activists on Video Threaten to Kill President Trump at Unite The Right Counter-Protest ⋆ The Savage Nation
----------------------------------------------------------------------

It is being said these are the idiots who will kick off the civil war, these are the idiots that are going to create martial law , something coming sheep better be prepared LOL
and to help some realize why some are saying a false flag is coming take a look at HISTORY and learn it.

Operation CHAOS - Wikipedia

View attachment 210088

First, Antifa needs to put on their big-boy pants and find some suspenders. Nothing like latest gen. face and voice recognition software to ruin the supposed anonymity of a mask. Give the boys at Fort Meade something to do with all their new electronic toys, other than office Minecraft marathons. Bug squashed.

• Banned
Globalist are getting ready, how many even remember Biden saying to Obama " he needed another 911". Obama is still working in the white house it's the deep state the shadown Gov. not just him many of the formers Clintons, Bush etc..........

They need an event which wil be bigger than 911 and it is coming.

maybe this kicks it off.... or maybe it doesn't .....we shall see.

upload_2018-8-13_12-2-6.png

• Banned
But when media gets to close to the truth and the ELITE don't like it what comes next SHUTTING THEM DOWN, just liek HITLER did and thes LEFTIAST IDIOTS are so gawd dam retarded they won't ever see it coming until it drops at their ankles they're so fkn stupid.

We might see school shootings, it could be something many will know it when it happens some are just learning ...

View attachment 210092

Threaten the president?

That's cool... freedom of speech, he deserves it and all that shit.

Shake a finger and use bad words on some scaled lizard antifa thing?

Oh the humanity!!!

Globalist are getting ready, how many even remember Biden saying to Obama " he needed another 911". Obama is still working in the white house it's the deep state the shadown Gov. not just him many of the formers Clintons, Bush etc..........

They need an event which wil be bigger than 911 and it is coming.

maybe this kicks it off.... or maybe it doesn't .....we shall see.

View attachment 210091
Rumors of this tape have been swirling since the campaign. If such a tape does surface, you are going to say "Ahah! See, we told you theyd make a fake tape!", but youll be full of shit. Your preemptive conspiracy tactics arent going to convince anyone of your foolish theories.

Let me remind everyone that i am a conservative, but i do not support fake bullshit, even if it helps people on my side of the isle.

Forum List

Back