I would love to chat with Democrats about particular beliefs they have.

I operate on the principle that we do not buy things, we buy benefits. This is often part of sales training I have to admit.

Stop to think about what you will accept and what you reject. When you reject, you see no benefit. You may reject a political party purely because you grew up rejecting said party. I for instance grew up rejecting Republicans. So for me, the benefit was from Democrats. So what did they do for me?
It is an interesting story.
Well it is a heavy load on anybody when the load is hate. Hate weighs a million tons and truth is like a feather. Truth does not cause one to fist fight over politics. Notice if one believes as Democrats believe, they are normally very very angry humans. I am sure they don't enjoy being angry. It gets them nowhere.

What is the benefit of being a Republican. Well we accept that even if we want no government, wanting or not, it is here. So can we make the best of Government. Well if we want to help others, as I do, the answer is yes we do want to help other people.
When Democrats get to the point they can't think right, we then struggle since they can't change until they want to start thinking. Thinking about freedom. I do not mean abortions. I mean basic human freedom including the unborn. We must also free them. Siding with the woman who kills her tiny human is not correct principles. We encourage all kinds of evil to take root. She thinks killing humans is fine.
Remember the Smith woman who is in prison over her drowning her children? She wanted some man. And to get the man, she drowned her children in a lake in her car. She followed Democrats principles.

So when you want to think, let me know.
You're just another dumb Red hatted geriatric that doesn't know anything. And wants other dumb Red hats to agree with you.

You're just another dumb Red hatted geriatric that doesn't know anything. And wants other dumb Red hats to agree with you.
You are one of the huge reasons I left the democratic party. I spoke of issues and yet your idea is to insult me.

I operate on the principle that we do not buy things, we buy benefits. This is often part of sales training I have to admit.

Stop to think about what you will accept and what you reject. When you reject, you see no benefit. You may reject a political party purely because you grew up rejecting said party. I for instance grew up rejecting Republicans. So for me, the benefit was from Democrats. So what did they do for me?
It is an interesting story.
Well it is a heavy load on anybody when the load is hate. Hate weighs a million tons and truth is like a feather. Truth does not cause one to fist fight over politics. Notice if one believes as Democrats believe, they are normally very very angry humans. I am sure they don't enjoy being angry. It gets them nowhere.

What is the benefit of being a Republican. Well we accept that even if we want no government, wanting or not, it is here. So can we make the best of Government. Well if we want to help others, as I do, the answer is yes we do want to help other people.
When Democrats get to the point they can't think right, we then struggle since they can't change until they want to start thinking. Thinking about freedom. I do not mean abortions. I mean basic human freedom including the unborn. We must also free them. Siding with the woman who kills her tiny human is not correct principles. We encourage all kinds of evil to take root. She thinks killing humans is fine.
Remember the Smith woman who is in prison over her drowning her children? She wanted some man. And to get the man, she drowned her children in a lake in her car. She followed Democrats principles.

So when you want to think, let me know.

You'd just get a headache

I was for many decades a good Democrat. I do not recall even as a Democrat, that I believed everybody wanted to F me over. I started to realize though that a part of the Democrats did want to F me over. I never got that sensation from Republicians. So I changed parties.
When, did you join the cult or was it earlier when you decided to change parties?

I'm wagering that trump Conned you too.

When, did you join the cult or was it earlier when you decided to change parties?

The mistake libs such as you make is not understanding that MAGAs existed before trump came along

We exist because we think for ourselves not because trump tells us what to think

The mistake libs such as you make is not understanding that MAGAs existed before trump came along

We exist because we think for ourselves not because trump tells us what to think
I'm not a far left lib nor a far right cult member.
So your point is what?

I don't identify with a party.

I'm not a far left lib nor a far right cult member.
So your point is what?

I don't identify with a party.
Ok

You are not fish or foul

Nothing is ever your fault because you are against everything and for nothing

Ok

You are not fish or foul

Nothing is ever your fault because you are against everything and for nothing
Wrong, but......

Well, that's a better attempt than describing ANYONE that votes against trump as crazy leftist loon.

You are a trump cult member, right?

Siding with the woman who kills her tiny human is not correct principles. We encourage all kinds of evil to take root. She thinks killing humans is fine.
You fail to realize that "abortion" Siding with the woman who kills her tiny human, is an issue that spans the entire political spectrum.

Are you suggesting that (R) women don't have abortions.
That ^^^ would be very foolish Robert.

Wrong, but......

Well, that's a better attempt than describing ANYONE that votes against trump as crazy leftist loon.

You are a trump cult member, right?
There you go

Your pro biden slip is showing

When libs call me a cult member I know they are not looking for common ground as a legitimate Tweener should be, and we are not going to agree on anything, nor do they want to

You fail to realize that "abortion" Siding with the woman who kills her tiny human, is an issue that spans the entire political spectrum.

Are you suggesting that (R) women don't have abortions.
That ^^^ would be very foolish Robert.
Democrats are extremely active in wanting them dead.

I left the Democratic party Cult close to 1980. I had voted for Carter and realized I made a huge mistake. Trump never had been my first choice.

Forum List

Back