I would love to chat with Democrats about particular beliefs they have.

I left the Democratic party Cult close to 1980. I had voted for Carter and realized I made a huge mistake. Trump never had been my first choice.
No one cares Bobby. You were an asshole partisan then and you are an asshole partisan now.

You just put on a different jersey

Tax the rich again and invest in America again duhh. Everything you know is wrong...
It took me 2 years of diligent study to get me to abandon the Democrats. Leaving them my intention was to vote for Libertarian. But noticing they never win, and my disgust with Democrats, my only choice was Republicans. This happened when I voted for Reagan two times. Reagan had an excellent track record as the governor of my then state of CA.

No one cares Bobby. You were an asshole partisan then and you are an asshole partisan now.

No asshole cares is what you mean.

As if the asshole above is not partisan. What courage to be such an asshole.

The mistake libs such as you make is not understanding that MAGAs existed before trump came along

We exist because we think for ourselves not because trump tells us what to think
The cult Democrats despise started with George Washington and they support not the USA but others interests.

The cult Democrats despise started with George Washington and they support not the USA but others interests.
I can find almost no common ground with libs in America

And like the man said, a divided house cannot stand

I enjoy explaining. And you enjoy being an asshole.
What you seem to “enjoy” is babbling endlessly about your hatred of the opposition.

Something I’m sure you did when you wore THAT color jersey as well.

What you seem to “enjoy” is babbling endlessly about your hatred of thd opposition.

Something I’m sure you did when you wore THAT color jersey as well.
Democrats gave this nation reasons to hate them. I have said that when I was a Democrat, I constantly called Republicans out. I have also called out Republicans who deserved it though voting for Republicans.
You only support Democrats so you get called out.

Democrats expanded the rights of criminals. Democrats expanded the duty of cops to arrest Republicans. Republicans did fight Democrats and got voting rights expanded. And Republicans persuaded Democrats that Blacks have rights. True Democrats credo is that homosexuals are special and try to hand them stuff but bear in mind there are log cabin Republicans. There are Black republicans.
Hilarious bob

You read like an old white guy yelling at birds.

Well if we want to help others, as I do, the answer is yes we do want to help other people.
Tell us again how you wanted to help gay people by denying them the right to marry, insisting that Lesbians refer to their wives as husbands and ridiculing them for referring to themselves as gay, because –as we all know, they are not happy

Tell us again how you wanted to help gay people by denying them the right to marry, insisting that Lesbians refer to their wives as husbands and ridiculing them for referring to themselves as gay, because –as we all know, they are not happy
At the time, there was nothing called Marriage for homosexuals. I and millions of CA voters did not deny them a thing, we helped them. I never voted on your issue. You were nothing in the law at the time.

Forum List

Back