I would like to know what garbage the military puts into recruits heads

Andrew36

Nov 28, 2022
I would actually like to know what the fuck they're teaching in the military about our constitution, about civil rights, about justice and equality, about their mission to fight for it...
Since I can't tell the difference between these so called fucking veterans coming home and the iraqis and afghans.

Is the drill instructor or higher up sitting there yelling into a microphone that the constitution stopped being written after the 10th amendment, or that the preamble says "We the select group of the majority"...
Or that its okay to disenfranchise or shit on, or walk over or step on the toes of people not of the "majority" that the constitution's preamble or 14th amendment supposedly says?

And if obviously not, maybe we should get rid of the subtle stimuli that is the names of confederate officers from our US federal blue aligned bases.
:)

Last edited:
The U.S. Military needs to go back to the cunning and courage that was Patton, MacArthur, Grant, Lee, Stuart, and Washington. No more Pussy shit. The Russians aren't doing it. The Chinese aren't doing it. The North Koreans, the Iranians, the Haji's in the middle east, they're not doing it. We need to be better at killing than they are. That is our one goal. Kill them, make sure they go back to their homes riddled with bullets and shrapnel, and THEIR mothers get to bury their sons, NOT OURS! So don't re-name the bases, don't insert woke principles, teach the recruits how to kill better than those trying to kill him.

• Banned
The U.S. Military needs to go back to the cunning and courage that was Patton, MacArthur, Grant, Lee, Stuart, and Washington. No more Pussy shit. The Russians aren't doing it. The Chinese aren't doing it. The North Koreans, the Iranians, the Haji's in the middle east, they're not doing it. We need to be better at killing than they are. That is our one goal. Kill them, make sure they go back to their homes riddled with bullets and shrapnel, and THEIR mothers get to bury their sons, NOT OURS! So don't re-name the bases, don't insert woke principles, teach the recruits how to kill better than those trying to kill him.
No more pussy shit like what?
Proving their attitude toward their own citizens dead wrong?
How about no thanks.

It also goes back to the courage of the tuskegee airmen, the people who stormed the shores of normandy wearing a star of david...
the women who helped by doing their part in killing saddam hussein.
Now its the next victim's turn for justice.

I would actually like to know what the fuck they're teaching in the military about our constitution, about civil rights, about justice and equality, about their mission to fight for it...
Since I cant tell the difference between these so called fucking veterans coming home and the iraqis and afghans.

Is the drill instructor or higher up sitting there yelling into a microphone that the constitution stopped being written after the 10th amendment, or that the preamble says "We the select group of the majority"...
Or that its okay to disenfranchise or shit on, or walk over or step on the toes of people not of the "majority" that the constitution's preamble or 14th amendment supposedly says?

And if obviously not, maybe we should get rid of the subtle stimuli that is the names of confederate officers from our US federal blue aligned bases.
The recruits have to be made ready to kill foreign enemies who would kill and eat barbecue from the dead bodies of family, friends, and other citizens of their country. It's not a pretty job since it is considered a duty for men to defend their families from a scorched earth end, since the likely cannibalism, enslavement, raping, gross maiming or murder of their loved ones is worse than dying to assure their loved ones and fellow citizens are safe from evildoing. If they fail to serve, and do not help the fight in any way, they could be considered cowards for the rest of their lives.

The U.S. honored confederate heroes as a way of demonstrating that the country was again the United States and not the Divided States as the Democrats tried to make them. It was in no way meant as a wish to return to that terrible catastrophe that Party created.

Did Blacks continue to suffer under Democratic rule in the south? Yes, they sure did. But at least the Democrats lost their ability to literally enslave human beings, which was a Yuge step to the full equality of opportunity that American Blacks enjoy now.

Digging up that general after tearing down his monument evinces sick minds.

No more pussy shit like what?
Proving their attitude toward their own citizens dead wrong?
How about no thanks.

It also goes back to the courage of the tuskegee airmen, the people who stormed the shores of normandy wearing a star of david...
the women who helped by doing their part in killing saddam hussein.
Now its the next victim's turn for justice.

Oh sure, women, jews and blacks single handedly won the war.

They were helpers in the support role. It was the average joe from Milwaukee, Philadelphia, Little Rock, Portsmouth, Vanceburg, that won the war. They weren't concerning themselves with gender issues, racial issues, social justice or any of that horseshit. They were given a crash course in killing the enemy, and did their job.

Those who are using our warfighters to push a social engineering agenda should be put against a wall, IMO. They are accomplishing what an external enemy never could.
You're right, Estraelon, but nobody in the world can fix stupid as well as experiencing the sight of one's family's butchered bodies hung naked on a city wall, as was the case of Iraquis in Iraq before our troops fought and took out Saddam's Republican Guards and those who nailed entire Iraqui families to said wall.

Last edited:
Oh sure, women, jews and blacks single handedly won the war.

They were helpers in the support role. It was the average joe from Milwaukee, Philadelphia, Little Rock, Portsmouth, Vanceburg, that won the war. They weren't concerning themselves with gender issues, racial issues, social justice or any of that horseshit. They were given a crash course in killing the enemy, and did their job.
and they did their job for us, working for us to protect freedom.
Not for us to allow them to come home and try to take it away.

I am a 63 yo old Marine. To this day Marine boot camp comes out in me at weird times. I was standing at Kroger today waiting for a self check out to pay for my toothpaste and deodorant. I found myself at parade rest, quiet by accident. I am never late for anything, ever. My son got out of the Corps about 6 or 7 years ago. He was telling me the other day back when he was a kid, before he went in the Marine Corps he did not believe all the stuff I used to tell him, Now he does. The Marine Corps changes your life and how you think about stuff. But anyway, it aint garbage, it is why we (and you) are free to talk about crazy stuff like on this forum.

Since I can't tell the difference between these so called fucking veterans coming home and the iraqis and afghans.

You Sir, or Madam...are an idiot~

I am a 63 yo old Marine. To this day Marine boot camp comes out in me at weird times. I was standing at Kroger today waiting for a self check out to pay for my toothpaste and deodorant. I found myself at parade rest, quiet by accident. I am never late for anything, ever. My son got out of the Corps about 6 or 7 years ago. He was telling me the other day back when he was a kid, before he went in the Marine Corps he did not believe all the stuff I used to tell him, Now he does. The Marine Corps changes your life and how you think about stuff. But anyway, it aint garbage, it is why we (and you) are free to talk about crazy stuff like on this forum.
I am 60 yo former soldier. I still get mildly annoyed by a person in uniform with a beard or visible tattoos or long hair for a man, or long hair not in a bun for a female. I guess you can guess how annoyed I get at a man in uniform with long hair in a bun.

I can't stand people who show up at the appointed time - ish. I show up at least thirty minutes early by default and get work done unbothered before anyone else shows up. I start working when I get there, not after an extended second breakfast and chat with the coffee klatch. I literally still do more before nine A.M than most people do all day. It was great place to start. I was all I could be, and then some.

I keep my hair in a high and tight, because my female, as she desribes herself, an Army kid turned Army wife/living godess finds long hair on a man absurdly effeminate. More than fine with me, it's easier to take care of.

She clipped our sons' hair herself and made them tuck their shirts in. They always looked better than their deshevelled and undisciplined peers. All four paid for college with the GI bill and all are succeeding in the land of opportunity far better than I.

If you haven't read the book "Starship Troopers" I highly recommend it. The movie is just a T&A Sci-fi, but the society posited by the book would work much better than our current free-for-all.

You're right, Estraelon, but nobody in the world can fix stupid as well as experiencing the sight of one's family's butchered bodies hung naked on a city wall, as was the case of Iraquis in Iraq before our troops fought and took out Saddam's Republican Guards and those who nailed entire Iraqui families to said wall.
Photographic and written atrocities of Saddam's crimes against humanity are here:

God bless our troops who had to go in there and clean up Saddam's mess. the pictures of Saddam's crimes against his own people at the above link are horrifying, at least to me. That is why I am not happy with the thought of America being run by Oligarches who have recently used the Alinsky method of public confusion and usurpation of our Constitutional freedoms of speech, religious freedom, and the right to assemble peacefully and patriotically to oppose any threat to removing human rights. I am not thrilled at the use of false witness to commit character assassinations of anybody, such as impeaching an innocent president whose rival developed the Steel Dossier, a paper full of personal and professional falsehoods to unfairly influence the people's choice at the polls.

Last edited:
The U.S. army trying to take our freedoms away? Only way that's happening is if some alt-left/right dictator comes to power, and I don't see that happening here...
trump already tried to use alt right aligned veterans.
and to allow them to take away our freedom is exactly what we do when we don't challenge right wing ideological ideas or shut them down.

trump already tried to use alt right aligned veterans.
and to allow them to take away our freedom is exactly what we do when we don't challenge right wing ideological ideas or shut them down.
Please back that up with a link that shows that anything illegal was done by Trump. Thanks.

You can always enlist and find out first hand. I suspect you'll make it to day three at the in-processing center before requesting administrative separation.

So sign up for the Marine Corps and find out!

I knew what when I was 13, because my friend's dad told us after going through it.

Oh, nm; Your OP is complete bullshit, and I wish you were on the opposing side of some of those Confederate generals back in the day to witness their genius and die.

Forum List

Back