I would like to congratulate Republicrat Donald Trump and wish him success with his huge infrastruct

Ha, another loony Safe Spacer meltdown. I love it. Please keep em coming. This shit is fun. :rofl:
It is, isn't it...So what kind of network do think Trump TV will be? Nothing is more corrupt than the New BS GOP propaganda machine that Trump used to get elected, and he's already moving away from..

That's it, get it all out lil Safe Space nutter. You'll feel better. :lmao:

So how are the brainwashed hater dupes on his plans for a giant infrastructure, paid parental leave, etc? How many GOP and Dem pols do you expect to support them?

It doesn't stand a chance of course. Republicans will push for conservative and sensible polices and shoo-shoo the nanny state ones. I don't even believe Trump wants half of the things he mentioned but you have to get votes from as many people as possible to win an election.
You supported a known liar then, huh.
Didn't everyone?

And here's hoping he's seriously against the big money corruption that always seems to be the hallmark of GOP administrations. See Irangate, S+L, real estate bubble, Big Oil lobbyist/regulator scandal, etc etc etc...

Yeah that isn't going to happen. It's already being reported that two of the people that are rumored to be part of his cabinet is a former big wig in Goldman Sachs, and the CEO of Lucas Oil.
There are honest, forward looking people everywhere. The proof is in the pudding.

You'll also find that good gov't/good citizen Dems will allow a honeymoon period. Something the "No compromise, un-American TP GOP"- TIME and the bought off New BS GOP haven't allowed Dems. Trump was a Dem until he figured out how easy it would be to take over your ignorant hateful party. All he had to do was parrot your silly conspiracy propaganda.

And here's hoping he's seriously against the big money corruption that always seems to be the hallmark of GOP administrations. See Irangate, S+L, real estate bubble, Big Oil lobbyist/regulator scandal, etc etc etc...

Yeah that isn't going to happen. It's already being reported that two of the people that are rumored to be part of his cabinet is a former big wig in Goldman Sachs, and the CEO of Lucas Oil.
There are honest, forward looking people everywhere. The proof is in the pudding.

You'll also find that good gov't/good citizen Dems will allow a honeymoon period. Something the "No compromise, un-American TP GOP"- TIME and the bought off New BS GOP haven't allowed Dems. Trump was a Dem until he figured out how easy it would be to take over your ignorant hateful party. All he had to do was parrot your silly conspiracy propaganda.

My ignorant party? How many fucking times do we have to go over this? I'm not a Republican or a Democrat. I love how when someone shows you the error of your ways, they are automatically a member of the evil enemy party. Seriously, stop being such a douchebag, and learn how to simply defend your candidate and your opinions.

So what's the difference between Trump hiring a former Goldman Sachs lobbyist or big wig, and Hillary doing speeches for them?

So how are the brainwashed hater dupes on his plans for a giant infrastructure, paid parental leave, etc? How many GOP and Dem pols do you expect to support them?

It doesn't stand a chance of course. Republicans will push for conservative and sensible polices and shoo-shoo the nanny state ones. I don't even believe Trump wants half of the things he mentioned but you have to get votes from as many people as possible to win an election.
You supported a known liar then, huh.
Didn't everyone?
No, I didn't.

My ignorant party? How many fucking times do we have to go over this? I'm not a Republican or a Democrat. I love how when someone shows you the error of your ways, they are automatically a member of the evil enemy party. Seriously, stop being such a douchebag, and learn how to simply defend your candidate and your opinions.

So what's the difference between Trump hiring a former Goldman Sachs lobbyist or big wig, and Hillary doing speeches for them?
Everything.

I am all for it. Its called Populism! Its what attracted me to his message.
It's also what the GOP has been blocking for 8 years...
I know. The old GOP is dead. Trump just killed it. Good riddance! I didn't like its policies towards families,workers,foreign policy,etc.I like Trumps positions on all of those.

The only thing on That Piece Of Shit's agenda is revenge on his enemies. He's a mafia capo that holds a grudge against a beauty pageant contestant from ten years ago and gets up at 3AM to tweet about it.

I am all for it. Its called Populism! Its what attracted me to his message.
It's also what the GOP has been blocking for 8 years...
Well, now that the president will have a R beside his name, repugs will probably pass the legislation.

The only thing on That Piece Of Shit's agenda is revenge on his enemies. He's a mafia capo that holds a grudge against a beauty pageant contestant from ten years ago and gets up at 3AM to tweet about it.

Gee, do you think they will find her dead because it appears she dropped a barbell on her neck while working out, or maybe a hit and run car accident with no witnesses?

Gee, do you think they will find her dead because it appears she dropped a barbell on her neck while working out, or maybe a hit and run car accident with no witnesses?

Conspiracy #248 on the Stormfront page? Or are you congratulating That POS trump for his illegal violent activity?

Conspiracy #248 on the Stormfront page? Or are you congratulating That POS trump for his illegal violent activity?

Hey, you were the one that brought up Mafia techniques.

How violent can a 70 year old man get anyhow?

With men that fight back, not much. He's good at grabbing women's genitals though. I doubt he'll do much of anything on infrastructure though as he appears to have a medical problem with the never ending sniffing.

With men that fight back, not much. He's good at grabbing women's genitals though. I doubt he'll do much of anything on infrastructure though as he appears to have a medical problem with the never ending sniffing.

And you voted for a woman that couldn't even walk to her SUV and had to be tossed in there like a shovel of coal?

A 70 year old guy has sniffles, and that's a major concern of yours?

Forum List

Back