I won't stand for the NA anymore either, now that I know its

Good Lord, Penelope. Get a grip.
The only thing we haven't tried yet is electro-shock therapy.............

Don't bother. I tried it on myself and all I got for the effort was a bad hair day
brain-port-lizardo.jpg

As usual liberals like the OP will drag something out from 200 years ago, and apply it to todays standards.

Let her sit or kneel, it's doubtful she was ever an American patriot anyway.

• The Constitution is outdated.
  • The Constitution was written by rich, white slave rapists.
  • America is a racist country.
  • America is a greedy country.
  • We stole land from the Indians.
  • We stole land from Mexico.
  • The National Anthem is racist.
  • The Pledge of Allegiance is irrelevant.
  • America's economy is unfair.
  • America needs to be fundamentally changed.
... all brought to you by the same group of people.

I don't agree with the OP but since this is the United States, we all have the right sit, stand, lay down and nap or go out for coffee during the national anthem.

Of course you have that right, but you are not exempt from retaliation as a consequence of your action.

Absolutely, and it's why I have said for a long time that American liberals, or regressives as you call them, hate their country.
Using yesterdays standards today, is just an excuse for their perpetual outrage.

Absolutely, and it's why I have said for a long time that American liberals, or regressives as you call them, hate their country.
Using yesterdays standards today, is just an excuse for their perpetual outrage.
Liberals, REAL liberals, love this country.

Regressives, not so much.

I won't stand for the anthem anymore either. For me it has nothing to do with the song or lyrics but it's the fact that the white ring wing of America is trying to suppress people's rights to silently protest. The amount of white outrage I've seen by white conservatives in the past few weeks is unprecedented.

I won't stand for the anthem anymore either. For me it has nothing to do with the song or lyrics but it's the fact that the white ring wing of America is trying to suppress people's rights to silently protest. The amount of white outrage I've seen by white conservatives in the past few weeks is unprecedented.
We made a stance quit watching football and quit buying their merchandise , peacefully. On the other hand liberals when they don't like it, they loot, burn towns down and kill cops and innocent people. Go fuck your unprecedented bullshit.

I don't care if you stand on your head and poop little bb's while the anthem plays you pathetic bandwagon whore.

how is it racist?

Huh??? In the LAND of the FREE there were slaves!!! How can you not UNDERSTAND such a SIMPLE concept???

You slaves are pretty simple minded aren't you? You cannot fathom the concept of a different environment and thinking can you? Why haven't you boycotted African heritage? They are the one who sold the slaves.

how is it racist?

Huh??? In the LAND of the FREE there were slaves!!! How can you not UNDERSTAND such a SIMPLE concept???

You slaves are pretty simple minded aren't you? You cannot fathom the concept of a different environment and thinking can you? Why haven't you boycotted African heritage? They are the one who sold the slaves.
Or this man.
20992702_10155788738352625_1558887817312731440_n.jpg

Liberals, REAL liberals, love this country.

Regressives, not so much.

Blood letting was a common medical procedure in the late 18th Century, there was no need for an FAA in the early 19th Century, Citizens of the Colonies defeated the greatest military force in the world in the late 18th Century and in the early 19th century our nation once again defeated England when we had no standing army.

There is nothing regressive in thinking that the old ways are outdated, and that a nation of 300 million + is different than the one which existed in the colonies while writing the Constitution of the US; a document which was amended by the Bill of Rights within a couple of years after it was voted for and promulgated as the law of the land.

It is the crazy right wing which is regressive, and the new iteration of the Republican Party which opposes affirmative action, voting rights, civil rights, gay and lesbian rights, climate change & the EPA, food safety and the FDA, voting and democracy itself. It has become a reactionary and an authoritarian party which opposes labor unions, equal opportunity and equal rights, and a President who seeks to oppress the First Amendment Right of NFL Players and coaches and the press including NBC, CNN, the NY Times, Wash. Post and even citizens who oppose his efforts at authoritarianism.

Let's see if someone can offer a rebuttal to all these ^^^ allegations, and not point fingers at anyone but Trump, Pence and their fellow travelers.

Forum List

Back