I Won't Root For US World Cup Women Trump Haters

Three days form now they'll be forgotten

Not by teenage soccer playing girls.

Sadly they're not much of role models. I know our children view them with contempt
I'm sure you speak for all teenage soccer playing girls.

I speak for my own children...they don't take kindly to manly looking women dissing their nation's flag.

Of course you probably do...don't ya?
Those who cannot do.....criticize.
I thought they have bigger crowds and generate more tv revenue than the guys?

Those were not at the World Cup...try again.
The last one was....AFTER they had to change the FUCKING RULES!!!

But, way to completely MISS THE FUCKING POINT!

Do you want our NATIONAL TEAM, who represents us, SHITTING ON US????

I think you do.

That's why I am doing it back

FUCK THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!! TEXAS INDEPENDENCE!!!

I will fucking die for it.

Nice foul mouth.
Texas E'd?
Trump U?
Enjoy squatting on mexican land?

We now have national team athletes purporting to represent the UNITED States who are shitting on the very country they represent.

I would rather the U.S. never compete than to have that bullshit.

This "union" needs to go the way of the dinosaurs.

You're confused. The team is not shitting on the USA. "trump" is not our KING. "trump" is not the USA. He thinks we are all his subjects when in reality a real president understands that she's there as a public servant to serve ALL of the American people. The truly vile and disgusting orange one is only there for his perverted ego gratification and to further the fortunes of his pathetic family empire.

You're confused. If they can't even stand and honor our flag they are attacking America, not Trump.
Who didn't stand for the flag during the World Cup? Name them. Better yet, show pics.

I said, "stand and honor", ditz.
And how do you define "honor"?

Not by teenage soccer playing girls.

Sadly they're not much of role models. I know our children view them with contempt

I speak for my own children...they don't take kindly to manly looking women dissing their nation's flag.

The USA team does.

I'm
Right now, I'm watching the womens' world cup championship soccer game. Originally, I felt pretty good that, representing the USA, these women had beaten a lot of good teams to make all the way to the final game.

That was before I found out about the despicable nasty comments that at least 3 of the women on this team (maybe more) said about President Trump. Apparently these women (Ali Kreiger, Alex Morgan, and team co-captain Megan Rapinoe) are NOT representing the USA. They are representing THEMSELVES, and nothing more.

Rapnioe even used profanity when she said she wasn’t going to the White House if the team wins the Women’s World Cup. Morgan likewise said she’s prepared to decline a possible invitation to visit President Trump at the White House.

Rapinoe started kneeling during the anthem in 2016, to show solidarity with former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, who did it before NFL games, to protest social and racial injustice(so he thinks). But the United States Soccer Federation then adopted a policy that requires players to stand. Now she stands, but she has been criticized for not singing and putting her hand over her heart like other players.

Kreiger stated >> "'I refuse to respect a man that warrants no respect"

No respect is exactly what these 3 stooges warrant, and they won't get it from me, and probably millions of other Americans as well. I hate to say it but I'd actually rather see the Netherlands win this championship, rather than have it go to these traitors.

GO NETHERLANDS!!

US soccer star Alex Morgan plans to decline any White House invite after World Cup

Trump calls out Rapinoe for comments about White House visit | WTOP

Team USA star Ali Krieger rips Trump: 'I refuse to respect a man that warrants no respect'

I'm sure they are shattered not having your support

I hear our Pres wants to grope them?

I'm
Right now, I'm watching the womens' world cup championship soccer game. Originally, I felt pretty good that, representing the USA, these women had beaten a lot of good teams to make all the way to the final game.

That was before I found out about the despicable nasty comments that at least 3 of the women on this team (maybe more) said about President Trump. Apparently these women (Ali Kreiger, Alex Morgan, and team co-captain Megan Rapinoe) are NOT representing the USA. They are representing THEMSELVES, and nothing more.

Rapnioe even used profanity when she said she wasn’t going to the White House if the team wins the Women’s World Cup. Morgan likewise said she’s prepared to decline a possible invitation to visit President Trump at the White House.

Rapinoe started kneeling during the anthem in 2016, to show solidarity with former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, who did it before NFL games, to protest social and racial injustice(so he thinks). But the United States Soccer Federation then adopted a policy that requires players to stand. Now she stands, but she has been criticized for not singing and putting her hand over her heart like other players.

Kreiger stated >> "'I refuse to respect a man that warrants no respect"

No respect is exactly what these 3 stooges warrant, and they won't get it from me, and probably millions of other Americans as well. I hate to say it but I'd actually rather see the Netherlands win this championship, rather than have it go to these traitors.

GO NETHERLANDS!!

US soccer star Alex Morgan plans to decline any White House invite after World Cup

Trump calls out Rapinoe for comments about White House visit | WTOP

Team USA star Ali Krieger rips Trump: 'I refuse to respect a man that warrants no respect'

I'm sure they are shattered not having your support

I hear our Pres wants to grope them?

Work on those voices in your head

We now have national team athletes purporting to represent the UNITED States who are shitting on the very country they represent.

I would rather the U.S. never compete than to have that bullshit.

This "union" needs to go the way of the dinosaurs.

You're confused. The team is not shitting on the USA. "trump" is not our KING. "trump" is not the USA. He thinks we are all his subjects when in reality a real president understands that she's there as a public servant to serve ALL of the American people. The truly vile and disgusting orange one is only there for his perverted ego gratification and to further the fortunes of his pathetic family empire.

You're confused. If they can't even stand and honor our flag they are attacking America, not Trump.
Who didn't stand for the flag during the World Cup? Name them. Better yet, show pics.

I said, "stand and honor", ditz.

What a stupid question. Americans universally are taught that in the first grade.

LOL - poor punctuation = dumb Dem....

Your definition of "honor" = running the National Debt up by $10 trillion, giving the American people nothing, covering up 911 and other things, and hiding in a CLOSET for 8 years....

The USA team does.

In the US, sure the women should get more than the men that don't go to the World Cup. On the world scene the World Cup for men have a larger attendance, larger gate receipts, larger TV audience. So nationally, I agree at the World Cup level, I disagree.

6 billion for men
300 million for women
Women be bitching over nothing

Last edited:

The USA team does.

In the US, sure the women should get more than the men that don't go to the World Cup. On the world scene the World Cup for men have a larger attendance, larger gate receipts, larger TV audience. So nationally, I agree at the World Cup level, I disagree.

But the money comes from the UNITED STATES Tennis Federation. The US men get more for the Gold Cup because the guys on the US team lose paychecks from their US club with whom they have players' contracts …. like baseball or the NFL … and they miss league matches. The US Tennis Federation compensates the men for paychecks they lose for time spent on the national team.

The women conversely are paid much less for league play … because they don't draw as many fans, and the US Tennis Federation actually subsidizes their League.

So the US Tennis Federation's position is that when you figure in the disparity between what men get and what women get from their League contracts, the pay disparity is actually not a large as the women say it is.

But the women have a good complaint for two reasons. 1) They do generate more revenue than the men in Intl competition, and more so from the women's view is that the US Tennis Federation admits the women are generating more of it's revenue over all than the men, which is a change. 2) The women also do more to grow the sport in the US because girls' soccer is the number one secondary and college women's sport. In Europe, school sports are not as important as club sports. We do have private soccer clubs and leagues for HS kids too, and the elite players gravitate their because the competition is still higher in most instances than for HS teams, but that is changing, and who doesn't want to be the most popular kid in school.

That is to say, boys soccer isn't likely to overshadow football or even basketball anytime soon. There may be a change happening especially on the coasts and with the more affluent. But NCAA football is not shaking in its cleats for fear of soccer.

With women, playing for an elite Div I (or even competitive smaller school) is …. UUUGE.
Women Earn The Glory While Men Earn The Money In U.S. Soccer

Last edited:
If I were Trump I'd have the pink-haired one's check held until she apologizes to the American people. Then I'd have Sarah Sanders "accidentally" run into on the street and knock her ass out.

Those were not at the World Cup...try again.
The last one was....AFTER they had to change the FUCKING RULES!!!

But, way to completely MISS THE FUCKING POINT!

Do you want our NATIONAL TEAM, who represents us, SHITTING ON US????

I think you do.

That's why I am doing it back

FUCK THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!! TEXAS INDEPENDENCE!!!

I will fucking die for it.

Nice foul mouth.
Texas E'd?
Trump U?
Enjoy squatting on mexican land?
Is that all you've got? Bullshit "insults" and crying over naughty words?

Your Mexican loyalty is showing.

And, Mexico can come take it back if they want to try for 0-3. We'll be waiting.

The sick thing is that it's obvious that "trump" and his insipid cult followers were hoping the USA team would lose. Why? Because they criticized their dear leader. Talk about unpatriotic! Madman ego over country.

The sick thing is that it's obvious that "trump" and his insipid cult followers were hoping the USA team would lose. Why? Because they criticized their dear leader. Talk about unpatriotic! Madman ego over country.

No, the dykes disrespected the White House....typical Rat perverts...fuck them....they won, now let's see them get more money.....Not only do they deserve less, I hope the IRS takes every penny of what they get....just on general principles of being ugly and flat-chested. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back