C'mon man!!!

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
That was Mean Joe Bean's oft-repeated response when his answers didn't work, and if his pitiful performance at Dem Debate 1-b didn't bury him (and perhaps Dem 2020 hopes) his interview with CNN's Chris Cuomo certainly did. He mostly appeared disoriented and weak - much as he did at the debate - and worse, when he tried to appear strong and decisive he came off as lame and phony.

Yeah ... he just doesn't have it in him and I take no joy in his sad yet undeniable political end.

Buh-bye Joe.

Ol' Joe had no idea how much his party had changed right from under him.
The party leadership hasn’t changed. They are still corporatist, elitist, warmongering assholes just like the Rs.

Watch as the leadership which is controlled by the billionaires and big corporations, use their control of the MSM to denigrate the real progressives in an effort to dupe to voters into voting for the same old thing. Expect another Hillarylike or Obamalike liar to win it.

The party leadership hasn’t changed. They are still corporatist, elitist, warmongering assholes just like the Rs. Watch as the leadership which is controlled by the billionaires and big corporations, use their control of the MSM to denigrate the real progressives in an effort to dupe to voters into voting for the same old thing. Expect another Hillarylike or Obamalike liar to win it.
I've been wondering about that. The energy, though, is with the Regressives, just as it was with the Trumpsters in 2016.

If the establishment Dems hold on this time, it may be their last rodeo. We'll see.

The party leadership hasn’t changed. They are still corporatist, elitist, warmongering assholes just like the Rs. Watch as the leadership which is controlled by the billionaires and big corporations, use their control of the MSM to denigrate the real progressives in an effort to dupe to voters into voting for the same old thing. Expect another Hillarylike or Obamalike liar to win it.
I've been wondering about that. The energy, though, is with the Regressives, just as it was with the Trumpsters in 2016.

If the establishment Dems hold on this time, it may be their last rodeo. We'll see.
Trump managed to win the R nomination, though he clearly wasn’t an establishment R. So it can happen. However I suspect the Ds are a bit different, particularly after the way they screwed Bernie.

Bernie likely beats Trump in 2016, but the Ds have yet to come to terms with their corruption. I would think many Bernie voters would be done with the D party altogether, after what happened. But maybe the MSM has brought them back in the fold, with their nonstop Trump hatefest.

That was Mean Joe Bean's oft-repeated response when his answers didn't work, and if his pitiful performance at Dem Debate 1-b didn't bury him (and perhaps Dem 2020 hopes) his interview with CNN's Chris Cuomo certainly did. He mostly appeared disoriented and weak - much as he did at the debate - and worse, when he tried to appear strong and decisive he came off as lame and phony.

Yeah ... he just doesn't have it in him and I take no joy in his sad yet undeniable political end.

Buh-bye Joe.
I feel sad for Biden. I think he's a good person, just not presidential material. He's going to say silly things now to firm up his base and it will make him look foolish.

Buh-bye Joe.
I feel sad for Biden. I think he's a good person, just not presidential material. He's going to say silly things now to firm up his base and it will make him look foolish.
Biden couldn’t run a two car funeral. No need to feel sorry for the bastard. He got rich by doing nothing.

Joe Biden's grandpa Eugene Finnegan Biden had a saying: "Joe, when you get knocked down, get up...GET UP!"

Forum List

Back