I Won't Root For US World Cup Women Trump Haters

The sick thing is that it's obvious that "trump" and his insipid cult followers were hoping the USA team would lose. Why? Because they criticized their dear leader. Talk about unpatriotic! Madman ego over country.
I was hoping they would win it all. I have actually watched the women's team in person. Have you?

I gave not one shit about their comments on Trump.

The SHITTING on our national anthem before the international community has NOTHING to do with Trump.

Please tell me you see the difference.

The sick thing is that it's obvious that "trump" and his insipid cult followers were hoping the USA team would lose. Why? Because they criticized their dear leader. Talk about unpatriotic! Madman ego over country.

No, the dykes disrespected the White House....typical Rat perverts...fuck them....they won, now let's see them get more money.....Not only do they deserve less, I hope the IRS takes every penny of what they get....just on general principles of being ugly and flat-chested. :badgrin:
Homophobic much?
Dude, they wouldn't have won without all those lesbians.
But I get it, the "trump" team of hatred never wanted them to win.

I was hoping they would win it all. I have actually watched the women's team in person. Have you?

The SHITTING on our national anthem before the international community has NOTHING to do with Trump.

I don't see what's wrong with just standing silently as they play the anthem. I see that in HS stadiums all the time.

I think sitting or kneeling is disrespectful, and a piss poor protest toward police brutality or racism. If someone has a problem with the anthem, they can just wait it out in the lockerroom.

John Elway passed on visiting the WH twice when Clinton was president. I thought it a chump move, but it was his move to make. the women have a personal beef with Trump's behavior towards women. I doubt Clinton ever propositioned a football player … Girls didn't play then. LOL

ohhh so tough. Careful about picking internet fights, bitch

ZERO chance of a fight with you...you've never been in one and I don't hit women....now run along and pretend you got a pair, pussy.

I don't see what's wrong with just standing silently as they play the anthem. I see that in HS stadiums all the time.

I think sitting or kneeling is disrespectful, and a piss poor protest toward police brutality or racism. If someone has a problem with the anthem, they can just wait it out in the lockerroom.

John Elway passed on visiting the WH twice when Clinton was president. I thought it a chump move, but it was his move to make. the women have a personal beef with Trump's behavior towards women. I doubt Clinton ever propositioned a football player … Girls didn't play then. LOL
It sounds like you and I agree.

I don't have a problem with them standing quietly or passing on a WH visit.

I DO have a problem with the sitting/kneeling while representing the U.S.

They had to change the rules to stop Rapinoe from making good on her threats to CONTINUE kneeling while in the U.S. uniform (as she had done before...in the U.S. uniform while representing the U.S.).

Homophobic much?
Dude, they wouldn't have won without all those lesbians.
But I get it, the "trump" team of hatred never wanted them to win.

"phobic" is fear...why would anybody be afraid of lesbian perverts. HINT: nobody cares about women's soccer...the game is hideous, designed for drunk Brits/Irish and insomniacs....any game that allows ties is anti-American...here we have winners and losers and no matter how many gold-plated orbs they win, they're still losers.

It sounds like you and I agree.

I don't have a problem with them standing quietly or passing on a WH visit.

I DO have a problem with the sitting/kneeling while representing the U.S.

They had to change the rules to stop Rapinoe from making good on her threats to CONTINUE kneeling while in the U.S. uniform (as she had done before...in the U.S. uniform while representing the U.S.).

Most of us don't have 1st Amend rights at our jobs. I can't even have a bumper sticker that has any political message. I have no problem with anyone's beliefs - besides hatred based on race religion or sex - but fortunately my employer would terminate anyone who evidenced those beliefs at the office or on social media

I'm all for Rapinoe exercising her rights to speech, and there is nothing hateful there beyond her personal dislike of Trump, which seems shared by most of the team. LOL But doing it at the "office" is detrimental to soccer and her fans. Same with Kapernick, imo.

The lefties tying themselves in knots to try to defend an America hating, uneducated moron like Rapinoe. Who'll be forgotten in about 2 days. Did you idiots also cheer when these "women" shit on their country by throwing the flag on the ground? They embarrassed themselves with their behavior yet you lefties cheer them on. Then turn around and cry about Trump. Hypocrites much?

We now have national team athletes purporting to represent the UNITED States who are shitting on the very country they represent.

I would rather the U.S. never compete than to have that bullshit.

This "union" needs to go the way of the dinosaurs.

You're confused. The team is not shitting on the USA. "trump" is not our KING. "trump" is not the USA. He thinks we are all his subjects when in reality a real president understands that she's there as a public servant to serve ALL of the American people. The truly vile and disgusting orange one is only there for his perverted ego gratification and to further the fortunes of his pathetic family empire.
What the ph uk are you talking about? Trump has been lenient on threats by public people. Madonna alone should be doing 20 years. These people open their mouths and then others start to act out.
Madonna should be doing 20 years based on what?
Nothing.

She made a stupid comment about blowing up the White House or some shit like that. She probably got a SS visit, which is all that nonsense was worth and deserved. 20 years, my ass.

CRCs....."Trump, god, & country"....in that order.
When I watch the Goldbergs I love that show. But then they omit the arrogance and feel of superiority from it. Cleaned up in a "G" rated fashion and ready when adults to tell people how to live. The issue with Trump is you never gave the man a chance. His agendas are not extreme although you may disagree with parts of some packages. We will not survive a tower of babel existence as a nation. And damn near everyone has assimilated or been absorbed into the unique American culture when they come here. But you don't want that now. Its time for your Communist branch to get to work and stop the pizzing. Either go to war or cease fire. You will either see people stand up against you or stand down and we can start the cleansing of the elitists.

Right now, I'm watching the womens' world cup championship soccer game. Originally, I felt pretty good that, representing the USA, these women had beaten a lot of good teams to make all the way to the final game.

That was before I found out about the despicable nasty comments that at least 3 of the women on this team (maybe more) said about President Trump. Apparently these women (Ali Kreiger, Alex Morgan, and team co-captain Megan Rapinoe) are NOT representing the USA. They are representing THEMSELVES, and nothing more.

Rapnioe even used profanity when she said she wasn’t going to the White House if the team wins the Women’s World Cup. Morgan likewise said she’s prepared to decline a possible invitation to visit President Trump at the White House.

Rapinoe started kneeling during the anthem in 2016, to show solidarity with former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, who did it before NFL games, to protest social and racial injustice(so he thinks). But the United States Soccer Federation then adopted a policy that requires players to stand. Now she stands, but she has been criticized for not singing and putting her hand over her heart like other players.

Kreiger stated >> "'I refuse to respect a man that warrants no respect"

No respect is exactly what these 3 stooges warrant, and they won't get it from me, and probably millions of other Americans as well. I hate to say it but I'd actually rather see the Netherlands win this championship, rather than have it go to these traitors.

GO NETHERLANDS!!

US soccer star Alex Morgan plans to decline any White House invite after World Cup

Trump calls out Rapinoe for comments about White House visit | WTOP

Team USA star Ali Krieger rips Trump: 'I refuse to respect a man that warrants no respect'
You are a traitor.
Go USA!!!
Sports is one thing, politics is another.

The lefties tying themselves in knots to try to defend an America hating, uneducated moron like Rapinoe. Who'll be forgotten in about 2 days. Did you idiots also cheer when these "women" shit on their country by throwing the flag on the ground? They embarrassed themselves with their behavior yet you lefties cheer them on. Then turn around and cry about Trump. Hypocrites much?
One of the US women (Kelly O'Hara) grabbed the flag and picked it up off the ground, before the others could stomp on it, or whatever they were going to do.

You are a traitor.
Go USA!!!
I am a PATRIOT. You support traitors You are one of THEM, A TRAITOR. You should be arrested for treason, tried, convicted, and hung until you are dead.Then we'll have a dead traitor party. :mm: Drinks are on me!

One of the US women (Kelly O'Hara) grabbed the flag and picked it up off the ground, before the others could stomp on it, or whatever they were going to do.
And O'Hara was universally praised for doing so.

AND she is a lesbian, so all the bullshit about this complain being nothing but bigotry can go STRAIGHT TO HELL.

You are a traitor.
Go USA!!!
I am a PATRIOT. You support traitors You are one of THEM, A TRAITOR. You should be arrested for treason, tried, convicted, and hung until you are dead.Then we'll have a dead traitor party. :mm: Drinks are on me!
If you do not support USA teams in World championship events, then you are no patriot.
Traitor.

Forum List

Back