I wonder what its like to be white?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I do need my naps and my meds ,I have lung cancer and its no joke. My meds are heavy, but I am doing fine. I got water in my chest , Bercitis in my shoulder and some serious stomach problems, but I am okay.
Called it.

The Emotional Causes of Cancer - Liveto110.com
Cancer absolutely has emotional roots. There is a ton of evidence suggesting that repressed anger, hate and resentment play a crucial role in the development of cancer. Increased stress hormones caused by emotional triggers suppress the immune system, which can lead to cancer.

No my cancer came from inhaling black and mild cigars.

But now my back pain came from emotional triggers that led to too much sex in my life. I think that's possible. Way too many women for sure.

1972. Study hall. Cole jr. High, pre desegregation. A predominately black school, in a universe far far away .I am in the library next door to the councilor's office when I over hear a conversation between the Mrs. Hall ( Older black woman that was my counselor, too) and the school bully, a black male with mental problems...This guy said, and I quote " I HATE ALL WHITE PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY ARE RACIST"

That stuck with me. The deep hatred, stupidity and hypocrisy that lay deep in the heart of black culture. Mrs Hall may have said something deep and transcendent, perhaps, but that never reached my ears. "I hate all white people..." Wow.
There is so much I can comment on about this post but I will only point out the obvious. White people are weird when they are shocked to hear that Black people hate them. Did you think the 310 years of enslavement and subsequent failed Reconstrcution, racial cleansing, Jim Crow, covert and overt racism would make Blacks all want to be white peoples friends? Most people know that if you kick someone in the teeth enough times eventually that someone will catch on that you something to be hated.

As I observe the white race , they are most unusual and I think unique. Many of them seem to have an inbred superiority complex , which I see them being that way because of an incredible history. They captured so much of the world. And they have that pearly white skin , along with that silky hair; its like life set them up to have inner personality complexes. They are perhaps the most prolific killers in history, a stunning ability to eliminate life. An obvious gift to create things, and equally merciless in suppressing the gifts in other races.

The whites are masters of self promotion , and cunning in taking over nations. Its been so curious to me how a few white women have been attracted to me all my life , and I am black. Its like , " What did I do to deserve this honor?" Now , could humanity have advanced this far without white people? In my view ,no. The whole world is a stage and everybody plays a part , a true concept some whites have problems with.

The white race has a serious selfish complex , they think Jesus was white , even God is white. And white run Hollywood always makes the white man the savior. And look at most of these threads in this section , white people questioning other races , always from a superior point of view , and often insulting them without refrain.

I wonder what it is like to be like that?

You need some fucking counseling.

1972. Study hall. Cole jr. High, pre desegregation. A predominately black school, in a universe far far away .I am in the library next door to the councilor's office when I over hear a conversation between the Mrs. Hall ( Older black woman that was my counselor, too) and the school bully, a black male with mental problems...This guy said, and I quote " I HATE ALL WHITE PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY ARE RACIST"

That stuck with me. The deep hatred, stupidity and hypocrisy that lay deep in the heart of black culture. Mrs Hall may have said something deep and transcendent, perhaps, but that never reached my ears. "I hate all white people..." Wow.
There is so much I can comment on about this post but I will only point out the obvious. White people are weird when they are shocked to hear that Black people hate them. Did you think the 310 years of enslavement and subsequent failed Reconstrcution, racial cleansing, Jim Crow, covert and overt racism would make Blacks all want to be white peoples friends? Most people know that if you kick someone in the teeth enough times eventually that someone will catch on that you something to be hated.

Don't hate me. I sold all my slaves years ago.

As I observe the white race , they are most unusual and I think unique. Many of them seem to have an inbred superiority complex , which I see them being that way because of an incredible history. They captured so much of the world. And they have that pearly white skin , along with that silky hair; its like life set them up to have inner personality complexes. They are perhaps the most prolific killers in history, a stunning ability to eliminate life. An obvious gift to create things, and equally merciless in suppressing the gifts in other races.

The whites are masters of self promotion , and cunning in taking over nations. Its been so curious to me how a few white women have been attracted to me all my life , and I am black. Its like , " What did I do to deserve this honor?" Now , could humanity have advanced this far without white people? In my view ,no. The whole world is a stage and everybody plays a part , a true concept some whites have problems with.

The white race has a serious selfish complex , they think Jesus was white , even God is white. And white run Hollywood always makes the white man the savior. And look at most of these threads in this section , white people questioning other races , always from a superior point of view , and often insulting them without refrain.

I wonder what it is like to be like that?

You need some fucking counseling.
Most Black people need counseling. Living with white people induced PTSD for multiple generations will cause even the most mentally strong some damage. This is one of the reasons why I am so proud of Black people. All that white hostility for centuries and we are still standing.

Don't hate me. I sold all my slaves years ago.
but you didnt sale your white legacy of racism and goods obtained via white AA.

The Emotional Causes of Cancer - Liveto110.com
Cancer absolutely has emotional roots. There is a ton of evidence suggesting that repressed anger, hate and resentment play a crucial role in the development of cancer. Increased stress hormones caused by emotional triggers suppress the immune system, which can lead to cancer.
No my cancer came from inhaling black and mild cigars.
Lots of people smoke. Most don't get cancer.

What Percentage of Smokers Get Lung Cancer, Anyway?
In a 2006 European study, the risk of developing lung cancer was:

• 0.2 percent for men who never smoked (0.4% for women)
  • 5.5 percent of male former smokers (2.6% in women)
  • 15.9 percent of current male smokers (9.5% for women)
  • 24.4 percent for male “heavy smokers” defined as smoking more than 5 cigarettes per day (18.5 percent for women)

You hate all white people too, they are all racist? Meanwhile, back at the ranch. Blacks have to get past that self pitying cloud of ambiguous blame game bulllshit The fault lay not in your stars, but yourselves. Plenty of other races have transcended the same hurdles, and thrived, blacks can too if they lay off blame games.

You hate all white people too, they are all racist? Meanwhile, back at the ranch. Blacks have to get past that self pitying cloud of ambiguous blame game bulllshit The fault lay not in your stars, but yourselves. Plenty of other races have transcended the same hurdles, and thrived, blacks can too if they lay off blame games.
Name one race that transcended the same hurdles and thrived or even lived. Blacks are thriving inspite of your white obstacles.

Name one race that transcended the same hurdles and thrived or even lived. Blacks are thriving inspite of your white obstacles.
No, you guys pretty much suck everywhere in the world you exist. Your cultures suck, your people suck, your nations suck. You simply arent intelligent enough to compete with the rest of us, but at least you have some guys that can run fast, so i guess youve got that at least. Its better than nothing, right? :laugh:

You are kidding? It's that poor poor me syndrome gain. Blacks have to get over that. So, like Jews , Irish Catholics, up to Vietnamese recently. Get OVER it. Really.

You are kidding? It's that poor poor me syndrome gain. Blacks have to get over that. So, like Jews , Irish Catholics, up to Vietnamese recently. Get OVER it. Really.
When were the Jews or anyone else you named enslaved for centuries, endured failed reconstruction, endured Jim Crow, endured overt and covert racism? When the Jews get over their couple of years of the Holocaust Blacks will get over their centuries of oppression from whites.

When were the Jews or anyone else you named enslaved for centuries, endured failed reconstruction, endured Jim Crow, endured overt and covert racism? When the Jews get over their couple of years of the Holocaust Blacks will get over their centuries of oppression from whites.
Jews were enslaved , read a bible lately? Funny thing about slavery, black Africans helped slavery, and Islam still accepts slavery, are we still on the same page here?

Jews were enslaved , read a bible lately? Funny thing about slavery, black Africans helped slavery, and Islam still accepts slavery, are we still on the same page here?
I read the bible a lot. Prove the Jews were ever in Egypt. If youre relying on the bible btw you should know the Hebrews were Black in that story. Thats why God turned people white to punish them.

I read the bible a lot. Prove the Jews were ever in Egypt. If youre relying on the bible btw you should know the Hebrews were Black in that story. Thats why God turned people white to punish them.
In that case, we are all black.

In that case, we are all black.
Dont deflect. Provide some kind of evidence white europeans were in egypt and were enslaved during biblical times.

I don't care, suffering is universal and history bares that out. Slavery , poverty and degradation isn't isolated to one specific race culture and religion. get over it. Strive to persevere. Or Whine and bitch life isn't fair, and eat dirt. Life is cruel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back