I wonder what its like to be white?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickiel

Silver Member
May 19, 2016
As I observe the white race , they are most unusual and I think unique. Many of them seem to have an inbred superiority complex , which I see them being that way because of an incredible history. They captured so much of the world. And they have that pearly white skin , along with that silky hair; its like life set them up to have inner personality complexes. They are perhaps the most prolific killers in history, a stunning ability to eliminate life. An obvious gift to create things, and equally merciless in suppressing the gifts in other races.

The whites are masters of self promotion , and cunning in taking over nations. Its been so curious to me how a few white women have been attracted to me all my life , and I am black. Its like , " What did I do to deserve this honor?" Now , could humanity have advanced this far without white people? In my view ,no. The whole world is a stage and everybody plays a part , a true concept some whites have problems with.

The white race has a serious selfish complex , they think Jesus was white , even God is white. And white run Hollywood always makes the white man the savior. And look at most of these threads in this section , white people questioning other races , always from a superior point of view , and often insulting them without refrain.

I wonder what it is like to be like that?

I don't think I am superior b/c of my race. I think I am superior b/c I am fucking awesome. Also, modest.

As I observe the white race , they are most unusual and I think unique. Many of them seem to have an inbred superiority complex , which I see them being that way because of an incredible history. They captured so much of the world. And they have that pearly white skin , along with that silky hair; its like life set them up to have inner personality complexes. They are perhaps the most prolific killers in history, a stunning ability to eliminate life. An obvious gift to create things, and equally merciless in suppressing the gifts in other races.

The whites are masters of self promotion , and cunning in taking over nations. Its been so curious to me how a few white women have been attracted to me all my life , and I am black. Its like , " What did I do to deserve this honor?" Now , could humanity have advanced this far without white people? In my view ,no. The whole world is a stage and everybody plays a part , a true concept some whites have problems with.

The white race has a serious selfish complex , they think Jesus was white , even God is white. And white run Hollywood always makes the white man the savior. And look at most of these threads in this section , white people questioning other races , always from a superior point of view , and often insulting them without refrain.

I wonder what it is like to be like that?

Well, being a Seminole I wouldn't know. I wonder what it would be like to be a member of a race of people who murder one another with total abandon, have 70% of their children born out of wedlock, and consistently need for the federal government to coddle them even in matters as simple as requiring them to produce a photo ID to vote as other ethnic groups can easily do. Why does that one race consistently have the highest rate of school dropouts of any race and the highest unemployment rate among its males? Why is that one race the most backward and unaccomplished of all the other races?

I wonder what it is like to be white. To have something in your very consciousness that continually rubs your ego in all situations. To cheat your way to the top , and then hate seeing things shrink on your big mountain? Just think , white people created sarcasm and perfected it , they are so powerful they can corrupt the human language.

I wonder what it is like to be white. To have something in your very consciousness that continually rubs your ego in all situations. To cheat your way to the top , and then hate seeing things shrink on your big mountain? Just think , white people created sarcasm and perfected it , they are so powerful they can corrupt the human language.
like ebonics?

A black man and a white man walk into a bakery.
The black man immediately steals three pastries and puts them in his pocket.

He says to the white, "See how good I am? The owner didn't see a thing." The white man says to the black man, "That's typical of you black people. I am going to show you an honest way to get the same result."

He goes to the owner of the bakery and says, "Give me a pastry and I will show you a magic trick." Intrigued, the owner accepts and gives him a pastry. The white man swallows it and asks for another one. The owner gives him another one. Then the white man swallows that one and asks for a third pastry and eats that, too.

The owner is starting to wonder where the magic trick is and asks, "So what did you do with the pastries?"

The white man replies, "Look in the black mans back pocket....."

like ebonics?

Yes, but much more severe. I think the sheer reach of the white influence has been incredible , they have affected every race on earth. And caused both good and evil. And they hate hearing the truth about themselves and their ancestors.

A black man and a white man walk into a bakery.
The black man immediately steals three pastries and puts them in his pocket.

He says to the white, "See how good I am? The owner didn't see a thing." The white man says to the black man, "That's typical of you black people. I am going to show you an honest way to get the same result."

He goes to the owner of the bakery and says, "Give me a pastry and I will show you a magic trick." Intrigued, the owner accepts and gives him a pastry. The white man swallows it and asks for another one. The owner gives him another one. Then the white man swallows that one and asks for a third pastry and eats that, too.

The owner is starting to wonder where the magic trick is and asks, "So what did you do with the pastries?"

The white man replies, "Look in the black mans back pocket....."

Excellent joke ,I liked it. The sarcastic joking attitude of the white race is legendary, they will hang you and laugh at the noises you make while dying. They have reached for the top of the world , because they think the bottom is crowed with worthless races. They lead ; and the world follows like a pied piper. Not realizing what the world is about to do to them.

like ebonics?

Yes, but much more severe. I think the sheer reach of the white influence has been incredible , they have affected every race on earth. And caused both good and evil. And they hate hearing the truth about themselves and their ancestors.
Or the fact that ignorant people like you trash them, and then forget thousands of years of human history.
"white people are shitty. They had black slaves"
---"yea, the ones their own tribe leaders sold to the white man for a bucket of fucking oranges" "not to mention whites were enslaved in Africa at the SAME TIME"
"white people LOVE to conquer"
---- "yea so did EVERY OTHER RACE in the history of mankind"

IGNORANCE

like ebonics?

Or the fact that ignorant people like you trash them, and then forget thousands of years of human history.
---"yea, the ones their own tribe leaders sold to the white man for a bucket of fucking oranges" "not to mention whites were enslaved in Africa at the SAME TIME"

IGNORANCE

Oh I think all races love to conquer , but the white race has led the pack. At one point in history , the sun never set on white ruled soil. No , the white race has been number one in taking over a people and their lands. They have kept an incredible pace in selfishness.

I wonder what its like to walk around every day actually thinking that your better than everyone else, just because of your skin? Strange how skin can effect the whole consciousness.

like ebonics?

IGNORANCE

Oh I think all races love to conquer , but the white race has led the pack. At one point in history , the sun never set on white ruled soil. No , the white race has been number one in taking over a people and their lands. They have kept an incredible pace in selfishness.
Yea, lets forget the Asians, Arabs, Romans.. Thousands of years of history.
YOUR problem is, the whites just run shit now.
IGNORANCE

I wonder what its like to walk around every day actually thinking that your better than everyone else, just because of your skin? Strange how skin can effect the whole consciousness.
Dang. And I just read through this thread thinking we're better than everyone else because we're prolific killers and we take over nations.

Now you say it's just because of our skin color? This reason seems kinda lame compared to your other two, but I guess we'll take it.

Why not, eh.

I wonder if you realize this entire premise is racist?

like ebonics?

IGNORANCE

Yea, lets forget the Asians, Arabs, Romans.. Thousands of years of history.
YOUR problem is, the whites just run shit now.
IGNORANCE

Excellent point , the whites run things now, but I think they have a history of this; but now is the most impressive time in history to dominate. I think the Romans were white ; the white attitude just seems to fit them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back