I wonder what its like to be white?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care, suffering is universal and history bares that out. Slavery , poverty and degradation isn't isolated to one specific race culture and religion. get over it. Strive to persevere. Or Whine and bitch life isn't fair, and eat dirt. Life is cruel.
You cant tell me that and expect me to believe you have any credibility. You're white. You haven't been through anything remotely resembling what my people and I have been through dealing with white racism and white affirmative action.

I wonder what its like to walk around every day actually thinking that your better than everyone else, just because of your skin? Strange how skin can effect the whole consciousness.
People have almost died due to white peoples obsession with color.

Man almost dies because flight crew didn't believe Black woman was doctor
It's ok, the white guy saved him. :cool:
The white guy was inadequate. Thats why they came back to the Black woman. White people have no shame at being weak and ineffective.

I wonder what its like to walk around every day actually thinking that your better than everyone else, just because of your skin? Strange how skin can effect the whole consciousness.

The white guy was inadequate. Thats why they came back to the Black woman. White people have no shame at being weak and ineffective.
They were just humouring her... And you. :D

They were just being weak like most whites are. :laugh:

Whites are so weak they made blacks their slaves. :lmao:

Thats a weakness in being human.

As I observe the white race , they are most unusual and I think unique. Many of them seem to have an inbred superiority complex , which I see them being that way because of an incredible history. They captured so much of the world. And they have that pearly white skin , along with that silky hair; its like life set them up to have inner personality complexes. They are perhaps the most prolific killers in history, a stunning ability to eliminate life. An obvious gift to create things, and equally merciless in suppressing the gifts in other races.

The whites are masters of self promotion , and cunning in taking over nations. Its been so curious to me how a few white women have been attracted to me all my life , and I am black. Its like , " What did I do to deserve this honor?" Now , could humanity have advanced this far without white people? In my view ,no. The whole world is a stage and everybody plays a part , a true concept some whites have problems with.

The white race has a serious selfish complex , they think Jesus was white , even God is white. And white run Hollywood always makes the white man the savior. And look at most of these threads in this section , white people questioning other races , always from a superior point of view , and often insulting them without refrain.

I wonder what it is like to be like that?

You need some fucking counseling.
Most Black people need counseling. Living with white people induced PTSD for multiple generations will cause even the most mentally strong some damage. This is one of the reasons why I am so proud of Black people. All that white hostility for centuries and we are still standing.

You know what makes me need counseling? Spending time working with youth, especially minority youth, to stay in school, stay away from drugs, be involved in sports, etc, only to have people of their OWN SKIN COLOR pull them down and drive them right toward a life of failure and crime.

Then when that kid turns into an addict, dropout or criminal who gets blamed? White people, because of the past. That blame isn't what bothers me, another kid falling through the cracks is what bothers me.

It's a God Damned shame that us "adults" can't get our shit together and stop pointing fingers at each other, and instead work together make sure every kid of every race has a chance to be successful.

You hate all white people too, they are all racist? Meanwhile, back at the ranch. Blacks have to get past that self pitying cloud of ambiguous blame game bulllshit The fault lay not in your stars, but yourselves. Plenty of other races have transcended the same hurdles, and thrived, blacks can too if they lay off blame games.
Name one race that transcended the same hurdles and thrived or even lived. Blacks are thriving inspite of your white obstacles.
You are kidding? It's that poor poor me syndrome gain. Blacks have to get over that. So, like Jews , Irish Catholics, up to Vietnamese recently. Get OVER it. Really.

You hypocrite. "Poor, poor me" is 95% of what you EVER post here.

As I observe the white race , they are most unusual and I think unique. Many of them seem to have an inbred superiority complex , which I see them being that way because of an incredible history. They captured so much of the world. And they have that pearly white skin , along with that silky hair; its like life set them up to have inner personality complexes. They are perhaps the most prolific killers in history, a stunning ability to eliminate life. An obvious gift to create things, and equally merciless in suppressing the gifts in other races.

The whites are masters of self promotion , and cunning in taking over nations. Its been so curious to me how a few white women have been attracted to me all my life , and I am black. Its like , " What did I do to deserve this honor?" Now , could humanity have advanced this far without white people? In my view ,no. The whole world is a stage and everybody plays a part , a true concept some whites have problems with.

The white race has a serious selfish complex , they think Jesus was white , even God is white. And white run Hollywood always makes the white man the savior. And look at most of these threads in this section , white people questioning other races , always from a superior point of view , and often insulting them without refrain.

I wonder what it is like to be like that?

You need some fucking counseling.
Most Black people need counseling. Living with white people induced PTSD for multiple generations will cause even the most mentally strong some damage. This is one of the reasons why I am so proud of Black people. All that white hostility for centuries and we are still standing.

You know what makes me need counseling? Spending time working with youth, especially minority youth, to stay in school, stay away from drugs, be involved in sports, etc, only to have people of their OWN SKIN COLOR pull them down and drive them right toward a life of failure and crime.

Then when that kid turns into an addict, dropout or criminal who gets blamed? White people, because of the past. That blame isn't what bothers me, another kid falling through the cracks is what bothers me.

It's a God Damned shame that us "adults" can't get our shit together and stop pointing fingers at each other, and instead work together make sure every kid of every race has a chance to be successful.
Well we cant get together until we agree on some things. Whites pretending their past and present policies are not the cause is a deal breaker. Thats the reason whites are ineffective in helping minority children. they know most whites are full of shit and unable to admit the truth.

So blacks are weaker than whites to have let themselves be enslaved by them? Good, you're learning.

So blacks are weaker than whites to have let themselves be enslaved by them? Good, you're learning.
Whites are weak for having to enslave people. You still have a hard time learning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back