I wonder what its like to be white?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll never understand why people try so hard to change a person's perspectives. Why not try and understand a person's views, you don't have to agree. I beleive people hold more value in always being the one who's right instead of learning from each other. All whites aren't bad but whites are responsible for doing some messed up things, how can you argue with that.

I'll never understand why people try so hard to change a person's perspectives. Why not try and understand a person's views, you don't have to agree. I beleive people hold more value in always being the one who's right instead of learning from each other. All whites aren't bad but whites are responsible for doing some messed up things, how can you argue with that.

Whites were? No PEOPLE were. And people I don't even know, so don't try and associate me with people who committed crimes against humanity. Got it?

LOL. Whatever fantasy you want to believe, Micky.

Come now, history is being made here ; this thread is real. What white people did was real. Look ,don't be afraid ,I am not going to hurt white people ;

much.

Who cares? ALL people back in the day were savages. Chill out! Nothing personal.

Ah , there you go , let the real whitey come out. I need that during this section on what your race did to language.

What race am I anyway?

You talk white
you reason like white
you curse like white
you write like white
you most likely read like white

read this with me;
11 Things White People Should Stop Saying to Black People Immediately
You are too obsessed

Whites were? No PEOPLE were. And people I don't even know, so don't try and associate me with people who committed crimes against humanity. Got it?
Exactly then why are you so worked up?

I am white. Poor, relatively. It's all my fault.NOBODY can help what race they are born. But it shouldn't be an excuse for failure either. I rarely wonder what is LIKE being BLACK. I grew up and lived with blacks, so I know all the bullshit. Failure and the lowest common denominator, THAT is what black culture is all about. And excuses. Like slavery and racism.

I'm worked up? Did I start this thread, and am I the one who is race baiting?

You are just like the other dolt in this thread. You just don't get it.

Not all whites are bad , no; but enough of them were and are. And I will continue to show that. If you grab people in sensitive areas , they are going to squeal. The truth hurts like that. I got whites by their historical neck in this thread , and I am not going to let go until I am finished with them.

Some white people centuries ago did some bad things to some people, and what about it?
It is a reason to justify their hatred of whites today

They need to learn that people are individuals. I have never done anything to hurt anyone. I guess they need a time machine so they can go get their revenge.
Ah but supposedly we are inbred to be racist before birth just by being white, according to the black posters on here, it appears to be what their problem is

Not all whites are bad , no; but enough of them were and are. And I will continue to show that. If you grab people in sensitive areas , they are going to squeal. The truth hurts like that. I got whites by their historical neck in this thread , and I am not going to let go until I am finished with them.

You are an old man. Give it up. You're not a tough guy. Relax and take your Metamucil.

You are an old man. Give it up. You're not a tough guy. Relax and take your Metamucil.

I am old , 61 to be exact. I am not as tough as I used to be , no. But I am smart enough to know when I have something by the neck.

I am old , 61 to be exact. I am not as tough as I used to be , no. But I am smart enough to know when I have something by the neck.

Your own penis perhaps. Lol.

Why was this thread started? It certainly wasn't to find out wh a t it is like to be white. So far, the OP has only posted negative views and personal opinions.

Nobody is squealing, we are just not agreeing with you, for obvious reasons.

Oh your squealing and I understand why ; I am applying a lot of pressure on whites here ;

I have too. I know just what I am doing.

and why I am doing it.

I am doing the same thing to Christians , for the same reason;

their pride.

white people logic. A Black person says "we are going to protect our people." = racist.

046e90619d5ce2b65ee1aaaf101353c9.jpg
Incorrect, but I've already given up hope that you will ever see past your own hatred. You'll just stew in your own juices until you do something supremely stupid or die of either heart disease or cancer.
Correct. You just posted a picture implying the KKK and the BPP were the same. Only white people think that stupidly.
Same as in both are malevolent racists. Your own posts often epitomize racial hatred.

I see you are too ignorant to know the difference between the people in your first post and the people in your last post. More white stupidity.

as if white supremacy was bad thing

White supremacy isnt a bad thing. Its a fable people with recessive genes tell themselves to feel better.

Nobody is squealing, we are just not agreeing with you, for obvious reasons.

Oh your squealing and I understand why ; I am applying a lot of pressure on whites here ;

I have too. I know just what I am doing.

and why I am doing it.

I am doing the same thing to Christians , for the same reason;

their pride.
What pressure? We disagree with you and tell you that. You seem to think you are causing a disturbance but that is an illusion

Your reading it ; you validate it. Welcome to thread , see how it grows.

What's it feel like seeing it?
LOL. Whatever fantasy you want to believe, Micky.

Come now, history is being made here ; this thread is real. What white people did was real. Look ,don't be afraid ,I am not going to hurt white people ;

much.

Who cares? ALL people back in the day were savages. Chill out! Nothing personal.

Ah , there you go , let the real whitey come out. I need that during this section on what your race did to language.

What race am I anyway?
Youre white Chris. Complete with flat booty and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back