I wonder what its like to be white?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me clue you in on something about white people.

They crap. They grow old. They die.

Just like the rest of us.

I think all races are different , just like all human eyes are unique. Many of the threads in this section are about black people , allow one to be about whites.

Come now , I'm not going to hurt you.

The best way to get back at all those bad whiteys is to excel. Then you won't need to be jealous. You'll be on equal footing.

Oh I am not interested in getting back at them, I won't live that long. There are bad whites , and no sarcasm can change that fact;

What's it feel like to see an honest evaluation of it?

You have truth confused with sarcasm. There are bad blacks, and whites and Chinese, and Indians, and Jews, and Muslims. You can be the victor or the vanquished. That is your choice.
Your evaluation of anything has 0 effect on me. I'm not in the bullshit business. I am of the personal achievement mindset. I expect nothing less of myself. Neither should you. Get over the, "poor me, I wasn't born white" garbage and make something of yourself.

You have truth confused with sarcasm. There are bad blacks, and whites and Chinese, and Indians, and Jews, and Muslims. You can be the victor or the vanquished. That is your choice.
Your evaluation of anything has 0 effect on me. I'm not in the bullshit business. I am of the personal achievement mindset. I expect nothing less of myself. Neither should you. Get over the, "poor me, I wasn't born white" garbage and make something of yourself.

Interesting that you feel as if I have made nothing of myself . I hold no interest in insulting your personage ; but I do think whites are excellent at insulting people ; the Irish Ram would not happen to be white would you?

Your insults " Sound" white.

Reconmended reading ;

https://www.amazon.com/Irish-Became-White-Routledge-Classics/dp/0415963095&tag=ff0d01-20

Last edited:
That is because you don't know the difference between insulting someone and advocating for personal achievement. I don't care what color you are, or what color you think I sound like. The reward for a job well done, is to have done it. So do it. It is much more fulfilling than sitting around bemoaning your skin color.

That is because you don't know the difference between insulting someone and advocating for personal achievement. I don't care what color you are, or what color you think I sound like. The reward for a job well done, is to have done it. So do it. It is much more fulfilling than sitting around bemoaning your skin color.

Well you sound white to me ; you show a need to insult ; and to belittle and attack another's personage; I think those are signs of whiteness.

I refer you to post #1. Which is insulting. That you are jealous of whites is a personal affliction. You can wallow in, blame others for it, and try to justify your hatred of whites by using blanket derogatory statements about whites, and it will get you nowhere.
Your time would be better spent asking God to remove the hardness in your heart and replace it with love. Then get over yourself and your lack of self worth due to whitey.
You are fooling no one.

I refer you to post #1. Which is insulting. That you are jealous of whites is a personal affliction. You can wallow in, blame others for it, and try to justify your hatred of whites by using blanket derogatory statements about whites, and it will get you nowhere.
Your time would be better spent asking God to remove the hardness in your heart and replace it with love. Then get over yourself and your lack of self worth due to whitey.
You are fooling no one.

I don't hate whites, but you " Sound" like you hate blacks; you are transparent , I see through you .

The Angry White Attitude Toward Minorities

As I observe the white race , they are most unusual and I think unique. Many of them seem to have an inbred superiority complex , which I see them being that way because of an incredible history. They captured so much of the world. And they have that pearly white skin , along with that silky hair; its like life set them up to have inner personality complexes. They are perhaps the most prolific killers in history, a stunning ability to eliminate life. An obvious gift to create things, and equally merciless in suppressing the gifts in other races.

The whites are masters of self promotion , and cunning in taking over nations. Its been so curious to me how a few white women have been attracted to me all my life , and I am black. Its like , " What did I do to deserve this honor?" Now , could humanity have advanced this far without white people? In my view ,no. The whole world is a stage and everybody plays a part , a true concept some whites have problems with.

The white race has a serious selfish complex , they think Jesus was white , even God is white. And white run Hollywood always makes the white man the savior. And look at most of these threads in this section , white people questioning other races , always from a superior point of view , and often insulting them without refrain.

I wonder what it is like to be like that?
Oh, please. You are a Caucasian with a guilt complex. Give it up. That speaks more to your personality defects and self hate issues than anything else. Get a shrink.

Interesting hat people say when asked which race has killed the most people in history;

Which race has killed the most people throughout history?

From your article,

Like all white Americans, I was living with the fear that maybe I didn't really deserve my success, that maybe luck and privilege had more to do with it than brains and hard work. I was afraid I wasn't heroic or rugged, that I wasn't special. I let go of some of that fear when I realized that, indeed, I wasn't special, but that I was still me. What I do well, I still can take pride in, even when I know that the rules under which I work in are stacked to my benefit. Until we let go of the fiction that people have complete control over their fate - that we can will ourselves to be anything we choose - then we will live with that fear.

Like All white Americans? is this really looking into a mind of a black person? you think no one who is white has suffered or has the scars of life? you just have no idea, because you see the image of white people you want to see. the reality is this is a big world and there are so many variables.

If your talking about white Americans holding Government jobs and being on the taxpayer dole, you may have a point. My family who immigrated here in the mid 1800s didn't have time to be concerned if they really did'nt deserve their "success" they were more concerned about surviving winters in northern Utah, keeping cattle alive and the fences up, raising wheat, and no, they didn't have slaves or laborers from Mexico working for them, they did the work themselves, ended up traveling across the western united states , putting themselves through school, or working jobs in industry. Again, no time to worry if their success of staying alive and keeping their kids fed because they had to work every day of their lives was undeserved. Personally, I really dont think they were living with that fear, that EVERY white american suppossedly has.

Could this be more crap developed by the great minds in American college campuses peddling African American Studies? Me really thinks so. Good luck to you

As I observe the white race , they are most unusual and I think unique. Many of them seem to have an inbred superiority complex , which I see them being that way because of an incredible history. They captured so much of the world. And they have that pearly white skin , along with that silky hair; its like life set them up to have inner personality complexes. They are perhaps the most prolific killers in history, a stunning ability to eliminate life. An obvious gift to create things, and equally merciless in suppressing the gifts in other races.

The whites are masters of self promotion , and cunning in taking over nations. Its been so curious to me how a few white women have been attracted to me all my life , and I am black. Its like , " What did I do to deserve this honor?" Now , could humanity have advanced this far without white people? In my view ,no. The whole world is a stage and everybody plays a part , a true concept some whites have problems with.

The white race has a serious selfish complex , they think Jesus was white , even God is white. And white run Hollywood always makes the white man the savior. And look at most of these threads in this section , white people questioning other races , always from a superior point of view , and often insulting them without refrain.

I wonder what it is like to be like that?
Oh, please. You are a Caucasian with a guilt complex. Give it up. That speaks more to your personality defects and self hate issues than anything else. Get a shrink.

I have a shrink , she is Iranian. A most interesting Persian woman. And I do have a lot of defects , and I do hate a lot of things about white people. My shrink thinks I have an historical chip on my shoulder. I don't like many things whites have done.

Interesting hat people say when asked which race has killed the most people in history;

Which race has killed the most people throughout history?

From your article,

Like all white Americans, I was living with the fear that maybe I didn't really deserve my success, that maybe luck and privilege had more to do with it than brains and hard work. I was afraid I wasn't heroic or rugged, that I wasn't special. I let go of some of that fear when I realized that, indeed, I wasn't special, but that I was still me. What I do well, I still can take pride in, even when I know that the rules under which I work in are stacked to my benefit. Until we let go of the fiction that people have complete control over their fate - that we can will ourselves to be anything we choose - then we will live with that fear.

Like All white Americans? is this really looking into a mind of a black person? you think no one who is white has suffered or has the scars of life? you just have no idea, because you see the image of white people you want to see. the reality is this is a big world and there are so many variables.

If your talking about white Americans holding Government jobs and being on the taxpayer dole, you may have a point. My family who immigrated here in the mid 1800s didn't have time to be concerned if they really did'nt deserve their "success" they were more concerned about surviving winters in northern Utah, keeping cattle alive and the fences up, raising wheat, and no, they didn't have slaves or laborers from Mexico working for them, they did the work themselves, ended up traveling across the western united states , putting themselves through school, or working jobs in industry. Again, no time to worry if their success of staying alive and keeping their kids fed because they had to work every day of their lives was undeserved. Personally, I really dont think they were living with that fear, that EVERY white american suppossedly has.

Could this be more crap developed by the great minds in American college campuses peddling African American Studies? Me really thinks so. Good luck to you

Thank you , good luck to you as well.

You are fooling no one.

I don't hate whites, but you " Sound" like you hate blacks; you are transparent , I see through you .

The Angry White Attitude Toward Minorities

Your op sure "sounds" like you hate whites. Poor jealous you. Sorry you don't have silky hair. It is so nice and soft and manageable.
But keep on pointing out everybody else's flaws instead of your own, then chalk it up to skin color, and maybe one day you too can have a self promoting, superior opinion of yourself. :itsok:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back