I wish Putin was our president instead of Obama

What did they do wrong ?
Desecrated and defaced a church.

It would have been a 'hate crime' here in the U.S. ... :cool:
A hate crime that would not have been prosecuted.
True, here in the U.S. only a vandalized Jewish house of worship is called a 'hate crime' and the FBI is called in to investigate.

Yet when a Christian church is vandalized the Obama DOJ just says, "Oh well". ..... :cool:

Desecrated and defaced a church.

It would have been a 'hate crime' here in the U.S. ... :cool:
A hate crime that would not have been prosecuted.
True, here in the U.S. only a vandalized Jewish house of worship is called a 'hate crime' and the FBI is called in to investigate.

Yet when a Christian church is vandalized the Obama DOJ just says, "Oh well". ..... :cool:
Jewish house of worship or a mosque.

It has zero to do with race.

Pres. Obama's agenda isn't to make the U.S a global leader.

But to reduce America's prestige and influence to that of a 3rd world country.

And make it's citizens into vassal's of a new global government and economy. ... :doubt:

That's ridiculous. Why say something to fucking stupid?

why do liberals get upset when someone doesn't hate on Putin?

he totally supports a massive central government that has absolute power and he would love to see America fundamentally changed.

Sunni, why don't you move to Russia if you like Putin's reign so much? Need help packing? Money to gas up your magic carpet?

Putin is a nationalist and a patriot who puts his country and citizens first above all others.

Obama...... not so much. ... :cool:

Putin does not love America, to the best of my knowledge, Sunni Man. It would be like having another King George taking all in taxes and not returning meaningful representation in his court.

And Putin resolves his differences with satellite nations by delivering tanks they paid for in taxes to their doorstep for compliance.

Papa Russia has different agendas than people having free speech to say what they think without getting carted off to a gulag, not to be confused with betrayal of a nation to terrorists by CINOS (citizens in name only).

I think I'd review Putin's last 10 years of dealings with his former and present satellite nations before giving him a green light to rule this nation from Moscow. ;)

If you still want it, prepare to give your up the first class seat airline tickets you purchased to a "real Russian" and not get reimbursed for it.

Don't be a sucker. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Been there done that threw away the t-shirt.

If Lech Walesca is still alive and giving speeches, visit Poland. Listen and learn.

Last edited:
Sunni, why don't you move to Russia if you like Putin's reign so much? Need help packing? Money to gas up your magic carpet?

Yall know that there's a difference between admiring a man and wanting to live in his country?

Putin's in charge of the country. If you think he's doing such a great job with it, move there. Sunni could get a room with that other traitor, Snowden.

Forum List

Back