Add to this if you like

Last edited:
I could make shit up....

Cheat on my wife...

Smoke a joint or do a line...

Live on welfare, food stamps and have an Obama phone in my pocket

I sure wish I was still a liberal.
Add to this if you like
The third time I take Economics 101, I could be planning to fit it into my class schedule for the fourth time.

And btw this is just a fun thread. .. off of work today because of the snow in south Carolina. .

I went to work today but we closed up early.

Jr. ? Yea right you do know it will be moved. And i never got banned unlike you.

I could make shit up....

Cheat on my wife...

Smoke a joint or do a line...

Live on welfare, food stamps and have an Obama phone in my pocket

I sure wish I was still a liberal.
Add to this if you like

You were never Conservative Wall Street CEO?

I don't know how liberals can stand this stuff. .. I am bored stiff not working today. What is the pleasure of sitting at home watching jerry Springer and not working?

I don't know how liberals can stand this stuff. .. I am bored stiff not working today. What is the pleasure of sitting at home watching jerry Springer and not working?

You have no projects to work on at home?
You're definitely not a Conservative.

I have tried chanting "Jerry, Jerry, Jerry..." at work. It's not nearly as fun, and your co-workers tend to look at you funny.

You have no projects to work on at home?
You're definitely not a Conservative.

And your project is to be on here at 3:40 est? ? A typical liberal. Nope no project's it is snowing outside. And don't like house work

Forum List

Back