I wish conservatives would stop posting so much about transfreaks, focus on important stuff

YES, THe entire Trans movement is designed to redirect you away from the complete corruption of the Pol POT DEMS !!!
ITs a huge distraction and its working to perfection.
They are just the symptom but the Maoist 4th Reich Dems are the real threat to humanity

well, Mulvaney taking a photo with some fake entity

is not a big deal... or if it is, other things are more so
The grifter still gets between 300,000 to 1,0000,000 views every video. And most of them are children.
Impressionable, confused and easily persuaded - children. Making Dylan Mulvaney one of the worlds largest child groomers in the world. He is well aware that most of his audience is underage. And what does he do with that knowledge? Constantly praise homosexuality and transgenderism.

I'm not talking about how people are encouraging CHILDREN to trans! THAT is exceedingly important. That should be fought with all one's strength... encouraging children to irreversibly alter their body and its natural chemistry... to the point they cannot have children... etc. THAT is about as twisted as you can get (after the abortion issue, that is).

But who gives a flying rat's ass about Mulvaney posing with the Frosted Flakes mascot? I can't even remember his name.. Oh, Tony the Tiger.. of course..

Anyway.. the story about the freaks on the White House lawn comes to mind.

Who cares? They're going to Hell... if they don't repent

The Chinese are trying to do a cold war takeover of the US

and we're focused on some perverts who haven't matured yet?!

OK, put the damn thread in General... not Politics!
I think that a concerted attempt to change the collective, psychological makeup of a nation is VERY important. It's a direct assault on the moral fabric of a people who've traditionally adhered to biblical values (whether strictly or loosely). Never in the history of America have we seen such a massive campaign to force the LGBTQ+Pedo nonsense on a mostly unwilling public.

If politicians weren't instrumental in forcing queerism into the public square, then it wouldn't be a political issue. But, unfortunately, many of America's politicians are complicit in this push to America's moral low so, unfortunately, it has become a political issue.

The grifter still gets between 300,000 to 1,0000,000 views every video. And most of them are children.
Impressionable, confused and easily persuaded - children. Making Dylan Mulvaney one of the worlds largest child groomers in the world. He is well aware that most of his audience is underage. And what does he do with that knowledge? Constantly praise homosexuality and transgenderism.
no wonder Tik Tok is banned in some state govt agencies.

Wasn't there talk of making that a federal ban?

they should considering TT is pro-Communist China and China is spying on us

no wonder Tik Tok is banned in some state govt agencies.

Wasn't there talk of making that a federal ban?

they should considering TT is pro-Communist China and China is spying on us
TT was designed by the Chinese to subvert Western culture.
To divide a generation from previous generations. To influence them to be less patriotic, less interested in the real world, isolate them and basically anything to poison their minds.
And it is working flawlessly.
Normally I would be against government censorship. But Tik Tok is so vile and so damning, and so OBVIOUSLY designed to do the above - I would fully support a law that bans the app.

I think that a concerted attempt to change the collective, psychological makeup of a nation is VERY important. It's a direct assault on the moral fabric of a people who've traditionally adhered to biblical values (whether strictly or loosely). Never in the history of America have we seen such a massive campaign to force the LGBTQ+Pedo nonsense on a mostly unwilling public.

If politicians weren't instrumental in forcing queerism into the public square, then it wouldn't be a political issue. But, unfortunately, many of America's politicians are complicit in this push to America's moral low so, unfortunately, it has become a political issue.

true and I have always thought similarly

But there are things one can do to protect onself and one's children from these pervs

Who will protect us from China?

the slobbering in his ice cream dude?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

:omg:

TT was designed by the Chinese to subvert Western culture.
To divide a generation from previous generations. To influence them to be less patriotic, less interested in the real world, isolate them and basically anything to poison their minds.
And it is working flawlessly.
Normally I would be against government censorship. But Tik Tok is so vile and so damning, and so OBVIOUSLY designed to do the above - I would fully support a law that bans the app.
i do as well. It has to do with US security

something Potato doesn't understand (or if he sporadically gets half a concern... he distracts himself with yet more ice cream)

Forum List

Back