I wish conservatives would stop posting so much about transfreaks, focus on important stuff

We will ridicule the queers and trannies and other despicable sicko freaks all we want.

Yea, there are many more important things to focus on but with the Democrats knowing how to steal elections then it is pretty much a waste of time.
yeh, I've had that on my mind a lot... for years now.

Things have been done in different states to straighten out the voting "problems" but who knows..?

who knows if that will be enough?

Fox and Newsmax should carry more stories on this...

"Transfreaks" is incredibly important. If anything there are not enough threads about it.
The transactivist, and their left virtue signaling providers who give them a platform to spread their unholy destruction, is now grooming our children to increase their numbers.
Kind of a big deal.

well, Mulvaney taking a photo with some fake entity

is not a big deal... or if it is, other things are more so

Mulvaney's social persona is toward the tween age group and has recently suggested he/she identifies as a 6 yr old. It's important that we don't endorse mentally ill behavior geared toward influencing children. Beyond that, I don't care what an adult does with their life as long as they don't take my rights away to avoid them.
identifies as a 6 yr old?

well, there's some serious honesty!

Gays against groomers do not endorse that either. Transpeople who are adults that behave like adults I have no problem with this in that I support their right to express themselves that way. I just avoid them and they avoid me likewise.

identifies as a 6 yr old?

well, there's some serious honesty!
69263955-11917063-In_one_clip_Mulvaney_dresses_up_as_Eloise_a_fictional_six_year_o-a-123_1680412210617.jpg

In one clip, Mulvaney dresses up as Eloise, a fictional six-year-old girl living at the upscale Plaza Hotel in New York City
The lonely life of trans influencer Dylan Mulvaney

Gays against groomers do not endorse that either. Transpeople who are adults that behave like adults I have no problem with this in that I support their right to express themselves that way. I just avoid them and they avoid me likewise.

are there vry many trans who ... act half ass normal
?

just wondering...

are there vry many trans who ... act half ass normal
?

just wondering...

The person who worked at my food co-op, whom I'm pretty sure is trans -- I never asked him -- is a perfectly normal guy. He has changed jobs and I need to look him up at his new job. It's always a pleasure to see him and I would enjoy an actual friendship with him.

The person who worked at my food co-op, whom I'm pretty sure is trans -- I never asked him -- is a perfectly normal guy. He has changed jobs and I need to look him up at his new job. It's always a pleasure to see him and I would enjoy an actual friendship with him.

I cant associate with people who are that "out there"

not snobbish, just... whatever

Forum List

Back