I will not cooperate! A statement of scientifically and constitutionally backed defiance

Or what?

What are you going to do about it?
I'm not going to do anything about it. You want to risk further transmission of this virus. Go live in a fucking cave & leave the rest of us out of your "I need my freedom"! crybaby adolescent nonsense. Grow the fuck up.

I'm not going to do anything about it. You want to risk further transmission of this virus. Go live in a fucking cave & leave the rest of us out of your "I need my freedom"! crybaby adolescent nonsense. Grow the fuck up.
That's what I thought.

Shut your dickhole bitch.

I am not wearing a mask, nor am I getting vaccinated. You will have to tie me down to a chair first. I will not cooperate with mask mandates or vaccine passports.

1. Because I have to wear a mask if I am vaccinated.

2. I have to get vaccinated even if I catch and recover from COVID.

3. Children, with naturally superior immune systems to adults, still have to wear masks and get vaccinated.

4. There are credible reports stating that instead of simply immunizing someone from COVID and/or preventing them from spreading the virus to others, there is a risk that it does neither. People are catching the virus despite being vaccinated, or worse, catching it and spreading it regardless of vaccination, whereas it may lessen the symptoms, but it won't stop transmission.

5. None of the above or the recommendations I see coming from the CDC *or from the 'pro-science' left'* mesh with established science on human immunology, biology, or interaction with viruses.

Namely, the human immune system has a memory. So if you catch a virus and recover from it, your immune system will fight it off more efficiently the next time you are infected with it, thus eliminating the need for a vaccine or a mask. Common sense, scientific fact.

Nextly, a vaccine is supposed to prime your immune system against a virus you have yet to be infected with. It is not meant for people who have already caught the virus and recovered from it. If it can't protect an immune system that hasn't been exposed to the virus (IE, a person catches the virus despite being vaccinated one or multiple times), it is useless. If it cannot stop the spread of the virus in addition, it is doubly useless.

Moreover, if you were naturally or artificially immunized against the virus, you shouldn't be forced to wear a mask, which itself offers insufficient protection from a virus that is smaller than the spaces between the interwoven fibers of the mask. Science says your body should be able to recognize and defeat the virus from now on, eliminating the need for a mask. Common sense.

I will not take an imperfect vaccine. I will not be responsible for transmitting this virus to someone else, risking the well-being of family or friends in the process.

Lastly, vaccine passports are tantamount to segregation, not against race, but against people who exercise their liberty to make conscious decisions about their own health and their own bodies (sound familiar?). If a woman can make a choice about her body in regards to abortion or birth, then a person should be allowed to decide whether or not to wear a mask or get vaccinated. We shouldn't have to be discussing stuff like this in a supposedly *free* country.

I WILL NOT COOPERATE. YOU WILL NOT TAKE MY LIBERTIES AWAY FROM ME.

Thank you and good day.

Exactly! :thup:

But there is another way to be left alone.....;)

"Man disguises himself as illegal immigrant so Democrats won't care that he is unvaccinated"
(BabylonBee)

1627694393315.png

Then fuck off & while you're at it update your life insurance. There's no reasoning with assholes like you who are responsible for what happened in 2020 & right now.

Now go attend to your feewings, wimp.
Um....WE are not responsible for CHINA concocting its poison, bub.

Got your plot picked out, crybaby?
You're the one crying and sniveling here, all twisted up about people who think for themselves.

What do I need a plot for anyway?
Did you think I was going to bury you?

Nahh.... like the man said, buzzards gotta eat.

I get where your going. If a mc rider doesn't wear a helmet & crashes his skull into pavement can a pedestrian nearby be affected by the rider's risk taking in not wearing a helmet?
Same thing. The unvaccinated by choice are only a risk to other people unvaccinated by choice.

Your logic only works in a situation where vaccines are not freely available to everyone.

If you have your vaccine helmet on...no need to worry.

I am not wearing a mask, nor am I getting vaccinated. You will have to tie me down to a chair first. I will not cooperate with mask mandates or vaccine passports.

1. Because I have to wear a mask if I am vaccinated.

2. I have to get vaccinated even if I catch and recover from COVID.

3. Children, with naturally superior immune systems to adults, still have to wear masks and get vaccinated.

4. There are credible reports stating that instead of simply immunizing someone from COVID and/or preventing them from spreading the virus to others, there is a risk that it does neither. People are catching the virus despite being vaccinated, or worse, catching it and spreading it regardless of vaccination, whereas it may lessen the symptoms, but it won't stop transmission.

5. None of the above or the recommendations I see coming from the CDC *or from the 'pro-science' left'* mesh with established science on human immunology, biology, or interaction with viruses.

Namely, the human immune system has a memory. So if you catch a virus and recover from it, your immune system will fight it off more efficiently the next time you are infected with it, thus eliminating the need for a vaccine or a mask. Common sense, scientific fact.

Nextly, a vaccine is supposed to prime your immune system against a virus you have yet to be infected with. It is not meant for people who have already caught the virus and recovered from it. If it can't protect an immune system that hasn't been exposed to the virus (IE, a person catches the virus despite being vaccinated one or multiple times), it is useless. If it cannot stop the spread of the virus in addition, it is doubly useless.

Moreover, if you were naturally or artificially immunized against the virus, you shouldn't be forced to wear a mask, which itself offers insufficient protection from a virus that is smaller than the spaces between the interwoven fibers of the mask. Science says your body should be able to recognize and defeat the virus from now on, eliminating the need for a mask. Common sense.

I will not take an imperfect vaccine. I will not be responsible for transmitting this virus to someone else, risking the well-being of family or friends in the process.

Lastly, vaccine passports are tantamount to segregation, not against race, but against people who exercise their liberty to make conscious decisions about their own health and their own bodies (sound familiar?). If a woman can make a choice about her body in regards to abortion or birth, then a person should be allowed to decide whether or not to wear a mask or get vaccinated. We shouldn't have to be discussing stuff like this in a supposedly *free* country.

I WILL NOT COOPERATE. YOU WILL NOT TAKE MY LIBERTIES AWAY FROM ME.

Thank you and good day.

LOL

hilarious

You're the one crying and sniveling here, all twisted up about people who think for themselves.

What do I need a plot for anyway?
Did you think I was going to bury you?

Nahh.... like the man said, buzzards gotta eat.
Nope, your going to bury yourself & others because of your stupidity. And you'll cry like a baby when they whip out a vent. I guarantee it, because you're not THAT tough.

Same thing. The unvaccinated by choice are only a risk to other people unvaccinated by choice.

Your logic only works in a situation where vaccines are not freely available to everyone.

You realize you're trying to reason with someone who is essentially a religious fanatic, right?

That's not correct.

The risk is that the virus continues to mutate and becomes something more deadly than now, that it obviates the vaccinated, and that it begins killing everyone including kids and young adults.

Getting the vaccine and getting rid of it now gets rid of this risk.

That's not correct.

The risk is that the virus continues to mutate and becomes something more deadly than now, that it obviates the vaccinated, and that it begins killing everyone including kids and young adults.

Getting the vaccine and getting rid of it now gets rid of this risk.

So you are in the giant meteor impact camp.

Nope, your going to bury yourself & others because of your stupidity. And you'll cry like a baby when they whip out a vent. I guarantee it, because you're not THAT tough.
You new here or something?

I ask, because most of the covid cult freaks that post here already know that I worked in an ER for the entirety of this bullshit, up until a couple months ago. I was exposed constantly.

I never got it, or I never noticed.

None of the other people in my life outside of work did either, so I clearly didn't spread it either.

I attribute my natural immunity to not being a whimpering little pussy like you.

Forum List

Back